Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BLOOMBERG RESPONDS WITH BRUTAL AD..XPOSES TRUTH ABOUT DEMCORATS.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    Hey Bloomberg is one of your guys.
    Bloomberg was always a Republican who changed party three times in order to run for mayor three times in NY. Bloomberg supported Dubya TWICE. The only policies he differs with Republicans on is green energy and gun control.

Michael Bloomberg, who’s changed his political party affiliation three times, is a Democrat once again. He’s gone from Democrat to Republican to independent, back again, just now, to Democrat.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-and-all-s-wr/
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 02-21-2020 at 03:32 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm not totally convinced he knows a lot about business either.

I think he's gotten too lazy and complacent.

I doubt he's had anything substantial to do with his "business" in 20 years.

His CFO's and Executives make all the business decisions. He doesn't do shit.

If Bloomberg died tomorrow, his business would still continue on just fine without him.
    Which , by LOGICAL EXTENSION, TELLS US WHAT ABOUT THE LEECHOCRATS WHO HAVE NEVER LIVED OFF OF THE PUBLIC TEAT?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-24-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually, his record is as a Republican, so he's one of yours.
    And Trump was a Democrat so he is one of yours.
    Trump doesn't wear glasses because he already has 2020.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FastLane For This Post:

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not totally convinced he knows a lot about business either.

I think he's gotten too lazy and complacent.

I doubt he's had anything substantial to do with his "business" in 20 years.

His CFO's and Executives make all the business decisions. He doesn't do shit.

If Bloomberg died tomorrow, his business would still continue on just fine without him.
    He flies to Bermuda twice a week to play golf so he is very busy with that.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

LV426 (02-24-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Bloomberg was always a Republican who changed party three times in order to run for mayor three times in NY. Bloomberg supported Dubya TWICE. The only policies he differs with Republicans on is green energy and gun control.
    Bloomberg was a lifelong Democrat but switched to Republican because of the crowded Democrat field for mayor and the very few people running as Republican for mayor of NYC.

Bloomberg served as the 108th mayor of New York City, holding office for three consecutive terms beginning his first in 2002. A lifelong Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his party registration in 2001 to run for mayor as a Republican. He defeated opponent Mark J. Green in a close election held just weeks after the September 11 terrorist attacks. He won a second term in 2005 and left the Republican Party two years later. Bloomberg campaigned to change the city's term limits law and was elected to his third term in 2009 as an independent on the Republican ballot line. His final term as mayor ended on December 31, 2013. Bloomberg also served as chair of the board of trustees at his alma mater, Johns Hopkins University, from 1996 to 2002. After a brief stint as a full-time philanthropist, Bloomberg re-assumed the position of CEO at Bloomberg L.P. by the end of 2014.

Bloomberg switched from Independent to Democratic affiliation in October 2018 and officially launched his campaign for the Democratic Party's nomination in the 2020 presidential election on November 24, 2019, following weeks of speculation that he would join the race as a late entry.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg

Sorry he is one of yours

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FastLane For This Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He flies to Bermuda twice a week to play golf so he is very busy with that.
    That sounds like a very Green thing to do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FastLane For This Post:

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for delivering Brat "Pickled Liver" Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS Bloomie!
    BLUEXIT

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

SOOO...WHICH OF THE LEECHOCRATS HAS EVER STARTED A BUSINESS???

YEAH...THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT'; THIEF-O-CRATS ENRIGH THEMSELVES ON OTHER PEOPLES' EFFORTS AND MONIES...PER USUAL...NEVER OFF OF THE PUBLIC TEAT>>EVER.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    WARREN HAS NEVER STARTED BUSINESS. BLOOMBERG NAILED THE LEECHOCRATS TO THE WALL.
    When did that become a requirement? Why does it matter,. Trump went bankrupt 6 times. You see that as a qualification/ Of course, you do. Being a complete loser is good. Trump got money from Russia and Saudi Arabia since banks saw him as a loser and lawyers saw him as a cheat. You saw that as presidential.

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    When did that become a requirement? Why does it matter,. Trump went bankrupt 6 times. You see that as a qualification/ Of course, you do. Being a complete loser is good. Trump got money from Russia and Saudi Arabia since banks saw him as a loser and lawyers saw him as a cheat. You saw that as presidential.
    IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE CONSTITUTION, IF MADISON HAD HAD HIS WAY.

VEEERY TELLING THAT THE "BIG TAX" ASSHILES HAVE NEVER EVEN RAN A BUSINESSS THEMSELVES, BUT THINK THEY SHOULD RUN OUR COUNTRY.

CLUELESS ABOUT HOW WEALTH IS CREATED, HAVE NEVER LIVED OFF OF THE PUBLIC TEAT = AKA: LIFELONG LEECHES, NOT PRODUCERS.

ONLY "EXPERTS" IN SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES' MONEY.

THEY AREN'T QUALIFIED TO RUN A LEMONADE STAND.

De Oppresso Liber

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Am I allowed to speak for my fellow Dems and sayscrew Trump Lite? If somehow he's the nominee I won't worry too much about re-registering to vote after the move.
    I'd be embarrassed to say I was a Democrat. The Democratic party has no principles, their paramount concern is who's got the big bucks that will let us (try to) buy enough votes to win the election. They are totally amoral sleaze-bags.

They have recently made an egregious spectacle of themselves in the Las Vegas debate with "Mini - I've got $65 BILLION - Mike" getting pussy- whipped by serial liar, Fauxachontis, and pounded by Bolshevik Bernie. Even "angry" Quid pro Quo Joe threw a few geriatric punches at the craven, zombie-like, wimp, Bloomfield and connected..

I found it all highly amusing, a regular clown show. The Dims are all over the place like a mad woman's shit. I call them the "dog's breakfast Democrats"

Why don't you try to salvage a little dignity, Crocodile, and register Republican ? Then you will be a November winner instead of a pathetic loser

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 02-22-2020 at 01:30 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachshynddawg For This Post:

Grokmaster (02-22-2020), Truth Detector (02-24-2020)

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I'd be embarrassed to say I was a Democrat. The Democratic party has no principles, their paramount concern is who's got the big bucks that will let us (try to) buy enough votes to win the election. They are totally amoral sleaze-bags.

They have recently made an egregious spectacle of themselves in the Las Vegas debate with "Mini - I've got $65 BILLION - Mike" getting pussy- whipped by serial liar, Fauxachontis, and pounded by Bolshevik Bernie. Even "angry" Quid pro Quo Joe threw a few geriatric punches at the craven, zombie-like, wimp, Bloomfield and connected..

I found it all highly amusing, a regular clown show. The Dims are all over the place like a mad woman's shit. I call them the "dog's breakfast Democrats"

Why don't you try to salvage a little dignity, Crocodile, and register Republican ? Then you will be a November winner instead of a pathetic loser

Dachshund
    AND LITTLE MIKEY NAILED THEM ALL TO THE WALL WITH ONE LITTLE, VERY GERMANE QUESTION....

De Oppresso Liber

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    And Trump was a Democrat so he is one of yours.
    Wait - so you're saying you don't support Trump now?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only party Golden Toilet Boy supports is the party of himself. He is on a mission to destroy the system, read Bannon and Stephen Miller’s writings, they have baptized GTB into their religions.

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The biggest improvement that could be made by Government is; (1) eradicate the Tax Code and supplant it with the Fair Tax; (2) Term limits for Congress critters. 3 terms for the House, two for the Senate; and (3) Eliminate the Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Labor, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Energy and Education.

Anything less is window dressing and won't do a damn thing to improve anyone's lives or reduce the massive debt and deficits.
    Indeed!