Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Intell: Russia Interfering Again. We Don't Want To Know. Shoot The Messenger.

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Set for life, taintstain. Sucks for you, doesn’t it, Rufus?

Next you will tell us your section 8 housing is really your wonderful vacation home. Remember,.... dont forget to brush your TOOTH tonight!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Earl (02-27-2020)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its o.k pal, we believe you,....REALLY WE DO. LMAO! You should have listened to your buddy when he was trying to help you. This isnt a good look for you, to say the least.

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    BTW.....Welfare is not a pension, nor are food stamps a 401K. Just so you know. Glad I could be of help.

Sad little bitch can’t comprehend simple English. Find a literate 10 year old to explain it to you, punk.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Next you will tell us your section 8 housing is really your wonderful vacation home. Remember,.... dont forget to brush your TOOTH tonight!
    Set for life, bitch.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Set for life, bitch.

Continue on.......PLEASE. This is good stuff.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Stone,

And you will still be a beggar wanting to confiscate the money of other better men than yourself because you are unable to be financially independent. There will always be winners and losers in life. Enjoy your stay at the bottom.
    Oh!

There you go.

Taking the bait.

And now it has gotten personal on both sides, so nothing more is being accomplished as far as political discussion.

This is the turning point in the discussion. It's no longer a political discussion. Just two angry people lobbing insults and taunts.

You know, Stone, I correctly identified the point at which our friend domer76 lost it. You knew it too. You called him triggered, and appeared to keep your cool. But now we see you weren't really being much more dedicated to a political discussion than he was. You both blew up. He just had a shorter fuse.

This is not a conversation either of you can be very proud of.

Did you even come here to discuss the subject?

Looking back at the thread reveals the answer to that is no. You never even commented on the OP once.

Instead, you popped in here and went fishing for a food fight with a crack about your dream of hoped-for second election win by DT, and by posting a link to a pic of a newspaper headline proclaiming the results of the 2016 election.

You appeared to be cool and calm after you got the reaction you were hoping for out of domer76, but shortly his flames got you all hot and bothered, which resulted in a mutual melt-down.

Nothing much to be proud of there on either part.

I hope you guys don't really think you're discussing just plain politics.

Knowledgeable and mature people don't have to 'get triggered' by discussing politics. Politics is big stuff. It really doesn't have much to do with the people discussing it here. We are observers. We are not the powerful. But we live with the results of the decisions made by the powerful. It affects us. We care about it.

It's easy to blame the other side for all the problems of the world, but reality is rarely that simple. There are lots of forces at work here.

My hope is that both of you stop, take a break, chill out, and then when you have achieved a better state of mind, come back and discuss the OP with maturity and intelligence. That will require affording one another a minimum of respect. You have to have a nothing personal rule. Talk about politics all you like. Say nothing about the poster with whom you disagree. Can you do that?

That is the discussion I was hoping for when I penned the OP.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-27-2020)

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Russia
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (02-27-2020)

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Da Russians!

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Stone,

Oh!

There you go.

Taking the bait.

And now it has gotten personal on both sides, so nothing more is being accomplished as far as political discussion.

This is the turning point in the discussion. It's no longer a political discussion. Just two angry people lobbing insults and taunts.

You know, Stone, I correctly identified the point at which our friend domer76 lost it. You knew it too. You called him triggered, and appeared to keep your cool. But now we see you weren't really being much more dedicated to a political discussion than he was. You both blew up. He just had a shorter fuse.

This is not a conversation either of you can be very proud of.

Did you even come here to discuss the subject?

Looking back at the thread reveals the answer to that is no. You never even commented on the OP once.

Instead, you popped in here and went fishing for a food fight with a crack about your dream of hoped-for second election win by DT, and by posting a link to a pic of a newspaper headline proclaiming the results of the 2016 election.

You appeared to be cool and calm after you got the reaction you were hoping for out of domer76, but shortly his flames got you all hot and bothered, which resulted in a mutual melt-down.

Nothing much to be proud of there on either part.

I hope you guys don't really think you're discussing just plain politics.

Knowledgeable and mature people don't have to 'get triggered' by discussing politics. Politics is big stuff. It really doesn't have much to do with the people discussing it here. We are observers. We are not the powerful. But we live with the results of the decisions made by the powerful. It affects us. We care about it.

It's easy to blame the other side for all the problems of the world, but reality is rarely that simple. There are lots of forces at work here.

My hope is that both of you stop, take a break, chill out, and then when you have achieved a better state of mind, come back and discuss the OP with maturity and intelligence. That will require affording one another a minimum of respect. You have to have a nothing personal rule. Talk about politics all you like. Say nothing about the poster with whom you disagree. Can you do that?

That is the discussion I was hoping for when I penned the OP.
    Excellent post. Blessed be the peacemakers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-28-2020)

14. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.”

But their lives, while on earth, will be pure Hell.

15. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

The response from the name-calling president to the intelligence report that Russia is interfering and trying to get him reelected is to pretend it is fake news and do nothing.

Or take retributions against those who repeat the truth.

That is unacceptable.

We, the people, need to remove this dangerous president on November 3rd.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.