Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Trump supporting "Nutjob" arrested for death threats.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    I dont wear my trump shirt or hat. I dont let violent idiots know my identity. Just as I avoid driving through the bad side of town when possible. I get out but I dont try to bring undo trouble to myself or family. I take my families safety very seriously. It's bad enough in my business I dont need extra trouble.

The current violent state of affairs in this country makes being a trump supporter dangerous. Being a conservative is dangerous. We screw around calling names and busting each others chops for fun on this forum. Its serious to the radical left. They have no problems hurting you if you disagree.

Hell I've even had to train my family in self defense.
    You are a pussy. I see MAGA hats everywhere I go. I shake my head at their being suckered and used by a plutocrat. But that is all it is. The right is where violence resides. They are the insulters on this board, the few leftys that do it are chastised by some of us. Anger fuels the right.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

You would mess peoples heads up. Like what the heck is he thinking lol. I could see a homeless man wearing that set up having picked up each at the good will sale bin and not knowing who each were.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are a pussy. I see MAGA hats everywhere I go. I shake my head at their being suckered and used by a plutocrat. But that is all it is. The right is where violence resides. They are the insulters on this board, the few leftys that do it are chastised by some of us. Anger fuels the right.
    Show us the anger from the right. Show us the violence. You can't.

When I started in this board I never insulted UNTIL I was attacked. Now I have hit a couple people by mistake confusing liberal members but it's your side that attacks. I treat you like I am treated. You just called.me a pussy....an insult lol.

I am far from a pussy. I can defend myself better than most. Far from a pro but better than most. Can box, wrestle, kick, even bite lol. Not afraid to mix it up..........BUT that doesn't mean I want to bring that attention to me or mine. It only takes one punch to put all your training to sleep. That goes both ways and there is always someone better or luckier or dirtier.

I also see lots of.maga hats. Also see a lot of news on maga hat wearers getting attacked. Wont take the chance personally.