Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DNI DIR FIRED FOR BRIEF'G to CONGRESS RE RUSSIAN INTERFER to REELECT Trump!!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    He gets angry at the wrong ppl. WTF *is* it with him and trying to protect and defend Russia? He seems to have their best interests at heart more than ours. The name TRE45ON suits him well.
    ^Gobbles up Fake News like it was candy.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    C'mon, Earl. Start with something close to intelligent.
    You think your tired boorish shtick is intelligent? Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. STFU Frank, seriously.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Let’s see a show of hands to see who knows what a ‘gentlemen’s bet’ is lol.

Save Frank from the trouble of googling.
    I KNOW what a gentleman's bet is, Darth.

I am trying to figure out what bet you were proposing.

Your post was garbled and apparently you do not have the ethical wherewithal to simply acknowledge it was...and explain the bet you were proposing.

Kinda to be expected of you.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not all that often if the Trump supporting assholes get their way!
    If you guys win...there will be a line that must be toed...and YOU WILL toe it.
    So will all of us.
    Until...
    https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9BaJoH0hoSM/WAxOojyofVI/AAAAAAAALnw/JWqQTYlOJDkKXUQUGlOchj_jlGaVVg-rwCLcB/s1600/Berlin%2Bin%2B1945%2B4.jpg[/img]
    Thar he blows again! Boring, boorish and buffoonish.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We can only hope you people wake up before the election. Trump wants to be dictator....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
    Thar he blows again! Frank, do you ever get tired of looking like an idiot? That was rhetorical of course. November is going to be harsh for leftist hacks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (02-21-2020)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you try to bring up Hitler in every other post and then complain that WE are the ones who can't get their heads out of their asses...........sad little demmycunts.......
    So true....the irony is beyond their IQ level.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump...the moron president!

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Maguire's aid, Pearson, committed a crime of briefing the senators on the fact they found information that shows Russia is meddling in our elections to help Trump again. To make the crime worse , Schiff was in the briefing. Trump's childish temper was fired up bigly. He fired some of them and installed an unqualified person to head the CIA. He made him an "acting"head so he does not have to be passed or questioned by the Senate. Even McConnell would not approve of Grenell. Trump's immaturity strikes again.
    Nunez ran to the Whitehouse after the briefing. He is such a smarmy shit.
    Why rightys think this is OK, I cannot guess. It is not. There is nothing Trump will not destroy if it is not working for his advantage. He is a big selfish baby .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-21-2020)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Let’s see a show of hands to see who knows what a ‘gentlemen’s bet’ is lol.

Save Frank from the trouble of googling.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-21-2020)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    The briefing is required by LAW! I know this board IS TOO CHICKENSHIT to break from the crazy and will circle the wagons. But at this point you have a CIRCULAR FIRING SQUAD.

This is dangerous. The DNI DIR went to congress for a BRIEFING on the latest INTEL--required by law!
    TRUMP went batshit crazy, took the guy down for having dared to be disloyal to him. And now he is a goner.

PS Meddling is a bullshit word and it is LAME for the press to continue using it. It is INTERFERENCE and TAMPERING and might be worse. Could well be INTRUSION or even breaking and entering. (They broke through, they didn't penetrate here in FLA)

Lawmakers Are Warned That Russia Is Meddling to Re-elect Trump

A classified briefing to House members is said to have angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.

By Adam Goldman, Julian E. Barnes, Maggie Haberman and Nicholas Fandos

• Feb. 20, 2020

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, the president berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump was particularly irritated that Representative Adam B. Schiff, Democrat of California and the leader of the impeachment proceedings, was at the briefing.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that he had been tough on Russia and that he had strengthened European security.

Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying the conclusions could have been delivered in a less pointed manner or left out entirely to avoid angering Republicans. The intelligence official who delivered the briefing, Shelby Pierson, is an aide to Mr. Maguire and has a reputation for speaking bluntly.

Though intelligence officials have previously told lawmakers that Russia’s interference campaign was continuing, last week’s briefing included what appeared to be new information: that Russia intended to interfere with the 2020 Democratic primaries as well as the general election.

Though intelligence officials have previously told lawmakers that Russia’s interference campaign was continuing, last week’s briefing included what appeared to be new information: that Russia intended to interfere with the 2020 Democratic primaries as well as the general election.

On Wednesday, the president announced that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and an aggressively vocal Trump supporter. And though some current and former officials speculated that the briefing might have played a role in that move, two administration officials said the timing was coincidental. Mr. Grenell had been in discussions with the administration about taking on new roles, they said, and Mr. Trump had never felt a kinship with Mr. Maguire.

A Democratic House Intelligence Committee official called the Feb. 13 briefing an important update about “the integrity of our upcoming elections” and said that members of both parties attended, including Representative Devin Nunes of California, the top Republican on the committee....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/u...gtype=Homepage

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. Thanks for beginning this thread.

I missed seeing this thread and began another one covering the same story. I am so glad this important story is not being overlooked.

I'm sure fans of DT do not want to know this kind of truth that they don't like.

No DT fan is going to start a thread talking about this.

DT is working AGAINST America.

He wants Putin to prevail.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-21-2020)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-21-2020)

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. Thanks for beginning this thread.

I missed seeing this thread and began another one covering the same story. I am so glad this important story is not being overlooked.

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Maguire's aide, Pearson, committed a crime of briefing the senators on the fact they found information that shows Russia is meddling in our elections to help Trump again. To make the crime worse , Schiff was in the briefing. Trump's childish temper was fired up bigly. He fired some of them and installed an unqualified person to head the CIA. He made him an "acting"head so he does not have to be passed or questioned by the Senate. Even McConnell would not approve of Grenell. Trump's immaturity strikes again.
    Nunez ran to the Whitehouse after the briefing. He is such a smarmy shit.
    Why rightys think this is OK, I cannot guess. It is not. There is nothing Trump will not destroy if it is not working for his advantage. He is a big selfish baby .
    This was so on the mark, Gonz...I just had to re-post it in high-lighted form.

Trump is a petulant child in a man's out-of-condition body.

As for why they (his supporters) "think this is OK"...that is because his supporters are fools.

Just plain fools.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, AssWipe.

Nah...the disgrace is all yours...for defending and supporting a guy who is destroying the Republic temporarily in our hands for safeguarding.
    thanks for the substance-free response. you've proven my point.....again.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    thanks for the substance-free response. you've proven my point.....again.
    The only way to prove your point, AssWipe, is for you to take off your hat.

As for substance-free...yeah, I am. Haven't always been, but now I just say "no."

You are so much fun!

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only way to prove your point, AssWipe, is for you to take off your hat.

As for substance-free...yeah, I am. Haven't always been, but now I just say "no."

You are so much fun!

what are you wearing?