Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 was the Last Election for White America

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Some people think that way. I don't think it is monolithic.
    I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'm just talking about generalities here. When we have "diversity," most political issues end up having a racial factor. Race and racism becomes a factor in things that shouldn't have anything to do with race, which makes it much harder to bring society to the Left.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Jack (02-21-2020)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'm just talking about generalities here. When we have "diversity," most political issues end up having a racial factor. Race and racism becomes a factor in things that shouldn't have anything to do with race, which makes it much harder to bring society to the Left.
    I agree. It's easier for 'Blacks' to identify with a person with black skin.

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree. It's easier for 'Blacks' to identify with a person with black skin.
    Hopefully the Left as a whole will start waking up to that when they see how Globalism hurts their goals.

5. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (02-22-2020)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hopefully the Left as a whole will start waking up to that when they see how Globalism hurts their goals.
    I don't believe you are going to be able to stop Global Capitalism. The 'First World' holds most of the Shares in the Corporate World.
    Russian and Chinese Stocks trade on the NYSE.

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't believe you are going to be able to stop Global Capitalism. The 'First World' holds most of the Shares in the Corporate World.
    Having a global economy is alright and, even if it's not, there is no turning back time on that. What I mean is Globalism in the form of "diversity" within a country.

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Having a global economy is alright and, even if it's not, there is no turning back time on that. What I mean is Globalism in the form of "diversity" within a country.
    Unless you live in an Ethno-State like China, I don't believe you are going to turn that back either. People like the 'exotic' in sexual partners. (just my opinion)

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Unless you live in an Ethno-State like China, I don't believe you are going to turn that back either. People like the 'exotic' in sexual partners. (just my opinion)
    All we need to do is allow freedom of association and limit immigration to white people. That alone would bring America back to having a strong white majority.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Jack (02-21-2020)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All we need to do is allow freedom of association and limit immigration to white people. That alone would bring America back to having a strong white majority.
    What 'white person' would want to migrate to America?

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What 'white person' would want to migrate to America?
    The white ones.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Jack (02-21-2020)

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The white ones.

1. Me personally, 'Jack'. I oppose any more immigration because we aren't going to have enough Jobs in the Future for the people who are here NOW.
    2. Andrew Yang proposes a 'Freedom Dividend' which is a 'Universal Basic Income'. The UBI will have to be implemented at some point. Why have ADDITIONAL people to send a UBI to?
    3. The 'Prevailing View' ... is that we need more 'Breeders' to keep an EXPANDING population that can support the increasingly AGING population.
    4. YOUR view may have had some traction at the turn of the century, not THIS century, the last century (1900).
    5. I realize I am in the minority here. Capitalism ... relies on an increasing supply of Consumers. So, no one is arguing for 'less Consumers'.
    6. My fear, and my prediction, is that we will kill ourselves with an overpopulated Planet.

"The carrying capacity of a biological species in an environment is the maximum population size of the species that the environment can sustain indefinitely, given the food, habitat, water, and other necessities available in the environment. In population biology, carrying capacity is defined as the environment's maximal load,[1] which is different from the concept of population equilibrium. Its effect on population dynamics may be approximated in a logistic model, although this simplification ignores the possibility of overshoot which real systems may exhibit."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

OMG!
    You and your London Merchant friends only wanted to come here and make a Profit.

"Virginia Company, in full Virginia Company of London, also called London Company, commercial trading company, chartered by King James I of England in April 1606 with the object of colonizing the eastern coast of North America between latitudes 34° and 41° N. Its shareholders were Londoners, and it was distinguished from the Plymouth Company, which was chartered at the same time and composed largely of men from Plymouth."
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/Virginia-Company

"Despite increasing prosperity in Virginia over the following years, the company’s role came under attack as internecine disputes among the shareholders grew and as the king himself became offended both by the trend toward popular government in Virginia and by the colony’s efforts to raise tobacco, a “noisome” product of which he disapproved. A petition submitted to the king, calling for an investigation of conditions in the colony, led to a trial before the King’s Bench in May 1624. The court ruled against the Virginia Company, which was then dissolved, with the result that Virginia was transformed into a royal colony."

How many Shares do you own? How much money did you make? Are you STILL collecting Dividends?
    And why oh why do you still defend the Church of England when MY PEOPLE were only trying to Purify it???

"No Cross, No Crown is one of the chief works of William Penn, first published in 1669. It was written during Penn's imprisonment in the Tower of London.[1]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Cross,_No_Crown
    Don't be daft: find the companies and sue them if you think you've got a case. Bugger all to do with me!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Jack (02-22-2020)

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Don't be daft: find the companies and sue them if you think you've got a case. Bugger all to do with me!
    "Slave trade
    In the 1680s the Company was transporting about 5,000 slaves a year to markets primarily in the Caribbean across the Atlantic. Many were branded with the letters "DY", for its Governor, the Duke of York, who succeeded his brother on the throne in 1685, becoming King James II. Other slaves were branded with the company's initials, RAC, on their chests.[9] Historian William Pettigrew has stated that this company “shipped more enslaved African women, men and children to the Americas than any other single institution during the entire period of the transatlantic slave trade.” and that investors in the company were fully aware of its activities and intended to profit from this exploitation.[10]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_African_Company

According to the Ship's Log ... a Captain Penderyn was in charge.
    Now, I didn't want to jump to conclusions, so I discussed this with Havana Moon.
    He said it was DEFINITELY you.

18. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Slave trade
    In the 1680s the Company was transporting about 5,000 slaves a year to markets primarily in the Caribbean across the Atlantic. Many were branded with the letters "DY", for its Governor, the Duke of York, who succeeded his brother on the throne in 1685, becoming King James II. Other slaves were branded with the company's initials, RAC, on their chests.[9] Historian William Pettigrew has stated that this company “shipped more enslaved African women, men and children to the Americas than any other single institution during the entire period of the transatlantic slave trade.” and that investors in the company were fully aware of its activities and intended to profit from this exploitation.[10]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_African_Company

According to the Ship's Log ... a Captain Penderyn was in charge.
    Now, I didn't want to jump to conclusions, so I discussed this with Havana Moon.
    He said it was DEFINITELY you.
    I don't believe in your captain Penderyn - we don't have surnames based on places. I know all about slavery, but, fair play, selling slaves was not an action by any British State. Scumbags were answering the demand of scumbags. The UK government did stop it finally too. And I assure you that no-one with any relation to me had anything to do with it, ever.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 02-24-2020 at 06:34 AM.

19. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-24-2020)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Jack (02-22-2020)

21. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. Me personally, 'Jack'. I oppose any more immigration because we aren't going to have enough Jobs in the Future for the people who are here NOW.
    2. Andrew Yang proposes a 'Freedom Dividend' which is a 'Universal Basic Income'. The UBI will have to be implemented at some point. Why have ADDITIONAL people to send a UBI to?
    3. The 'Prevailing View' ... is that we need more 'Breeders' to keep an EXPANDING population that can support the increasingly AGING population.
    4. YOUR view may have had some traction at the turn of the century, not THIS century, the last century (1900).
    5. I realize I am in the minority here. Capitalism ... relies on an increasing supply of Consumers. So, no one is arguing for 'less Consumers'.
    6. My fear, and my prediction, is that we will kill ourselves with an overpopulated Planet.
    1. More immigrants create more jobs, specifically when those immigrants are high-skilled. We should close the borders to third world immigrants, but not immigrants from first world countries, and we should favor white immigrants like we used to.
    2. Because the amount of money in circulation could always be adjusted to reflect the population. However, in today's global economy, that probably wouldn't even be needed.
    3. We don't need to expand the population, but right now so few people are having kids that the population is shrinking. Even if we're going to take race out of the question, we either need more breeding or more immigration.
    4. But the birthrates are still dropping, especially among white people.
    5. Nobody is arguing for that, but that is what's happening.
    6. I hear ya, Thanos. But we also need to keep our population at replacement levels.

22. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Nearly every fucking American corporation does business across the globe and has been for decades. You are talking about erasing globalism that has already happened. It will not change. You have to adapt.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Jack (02-22-2020), Phantasmal (02-22-2020)