Thread: Kinda funny, Fox and the right wing media

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,237 Times in 13,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Default Kinda funny, Fox and the right wing media

are now escalating attacks on Bloomberg, gone is the "concern" over Biden in the Ukraine, and even the mocking of Bernie has subsided a bit, but Bloomberg seems target number one now as if Trump himself orchestrated the switch, which we all know, he probably did

But the best part is that they have supposed principled views on something Bloomberg said or did over the last fifty years, they are worshipping a Mesiah who is about as low as one could go in terms of ethics and morality and they are attacking the character of another? The hypocrisy knows no limit

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump and his surrogates probably feel they have neutralized Biden with all their efforts and are now in panic mode over Bloomberg. Bloomberg and his Billions can outspend Trump. Bloomberg can attract Independents and Republicans. Trump is less worried about Bernie ...'Communist', 'Venezuela', 'Stalin', 'Jew', 'Gulag' and 'Doesn't Love Jesus', and more worried about his 'mirror image', Bloomberg.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (02-18-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,237 Times in 13,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump and his surrogates probably feel they have neutralized Biden with all their efforts and are now in panic mode over Bloomberg. Bloomberg and his Billions can outspend Trump. Bloomberg can attract Independents and Republicans. Trump is less worried about Bernie ...'Communist', 'Venezuela', 'Stalin', 'Jew', 'Gulag' and 'Doesn't Love Jesus', and more worried about his 'mirror image', Bloomberg.
    Not sure Bloomberg would get the nomination, but it would be interesting, at least we wouldn't have to listen to the "Trump is a sucessful businessman" rant

Problem with Bloomnerg is that unless Bernie backs him whole heartedly he won't get the left wing of the party's full support

5. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Jack (02-18-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bernie calls Trump "The most dangerous man in America". I think we all agree on that.
    Whoever the Nominee is, I think Bernie will tell his Supporters that this is an existential event, and that we must do everything we can to defeat this Mussolini-like Donald Trump.
    I support Bernie, I give money to Bernie, I'm going to Vote for Bernie. If Bloomberg is the Nominee, I'll be Voting for Bloomberg.