Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Birth Control: Sharing the responsibility

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Apparently you think Government should dictate terms to all of us. Why do you think women are too stupid to control their own bodies?
    I think he tucked that tail and beat feet!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-20-2020)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    He's clearly stated that when people don't automatically accept what he says or says things he doesn't like, he runs and hides behind IA.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    According to Taichi's mindset, the father doesn't have parental rights unless the baby is born because he isn't a parent until that happens.

He also believes that it's OK to force those of us that didn't get her pregnant to support the child SHE chose to have when she can't afford it.
    When women can get pregnant without male sperm then they can say they have ultimate authority.. Until that time the father has skin in the game also. When they abort the child they are killing that father's child.
    Trump doesn't wear glasses because he already has 2020.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    When women can get pregnant without male sperm then they can say they have ultimate authority.. Until that time the father has skin in the game also. When they abort the child they are killing that father's child.
    Unless it's rape that produced pregnancy, not a single woman that gets pregnant does so because she didn't let a man have sex with her. That's her choice. That she doesn't like the result of having made that choice doesn't mean she should be able to kill the result. That argument has the same logic as someone no longer wanting a mortgage being able to burn down their house.

6. #95 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,624 Times in 17,062 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    OH-OH, it's to late; because he just went there.
    I've had enough trying to deal with that senseless infantile retard. He's too thick to see that birth control should be a two-party responsibility.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (02-21-2020), Truth Detector (02-20-2020)

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    The first two words of your sentence are in direct contradiction of the content of your responses. TD is on IA after proving to be a intellectually dishonest and impotent poster on my threads. He either is truly stupid or purposely mischaracterizes what I state, then ignores or lies about any links I provide in order to try an created a false narrative to divert from the fact that he cannot logically or factually disprove or refute what I put forth. I let him out every few months, as the little dope keeps following my threads and posting for attention like a bitch in heat. Weird that, being he usually ends up saying that nothing I post is worth a read or response.

Clearly, this appeals to mindset's such as yours and CFM's. But the objective reader easily sees through the circle jerk of willful ignorance you so eagerly join.

Oh, and FYI: I can't stay and play with you clowns all the time.....I live in a different time zone, and quite frankly have other things to do besides shoot the breeze here. So telling each other that I ran away in defeat is a bit of a fantasy on your part. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Pay attention: the OP proposal is to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, as it takes two to make a baby....You want to force a woman to have a child, then why the bitch about forcing a man NOT to impregnate women and not take responsibility? A bit hypocritical on your part.

And spare us all this BS about paying "damages" for a non-existent person. WTF is that? Who is being "damaged"....you? Did you know that the majority of people on welfare in this country are single parent women? So much for "taking the father's child from him (I love it when you lifers' just assume one size fits all in this case). Who the hell are you to force a stranger to do your biding with their body? You want a theocracy, then move to a country that has such. Otherwise, mind your own damned business!

Pay attention if the woman CHOOSES to have the child the the man should assume primary child care responsibility or pay child support for 18 years. But if she CHOOSES to abort the child's life she should pay reparations to the father for 18 years because she stole his parental rights.. Who knows that child could be the man's only opportunity to ever procreate and the woman is taking it from him. Let's face it there is no way the woman can get pregnant without using his sperm and DNA. She needs to be responsible for her choice. No one said anything about forcing anyone to have a baby. She can choose not to have the baby. I just think people should be financially responsible for the decision they make what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Why don't you stop trying to create a secondary and false narrative to the OP? What a man "should assume" is not the issue here, as it is STILL THE WOMAN'S BIOLOGICAL RESPONSIBILITY TO BRING A PREGNANCY TO TERM. You yahoos want to FORCE an AMERICAN CITIZEN to do something WITH THEIR PERSONAL BEING, then you bitch and moan about social services, welfare, etc. when all these babies come unwanted and such into the world. Repeating the sheer stupidity of your plan to pay a wanting father (assuming that case, as the vast majority of single parent women in this country makes it the minority at best) does not make it valid. How the hell do you "reimburse" someone for a non existent expense? No judge in his right mind would concede that. Essentially, you're just being a vindictive religious nudge because you can't have your way about people that YOU WILL NEVER INTERACT WITH AND COMPLAIN IF YOU PERCEIVE SOCIAL SERVICES DOES. Again and again, seems folk like you are hell bent on controlling a woman's body, but shriek like a wussy the nano-second someone suggests men are accountable to a similar invasive laws. Seems you can dish it out, but you can't take it. You don't think, you just parrot dogma.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

12. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by FastLane
    Pay attention if the woman CHOOSES to have the child the the man should assume primary child care responsibility or pay child support for 18 years. But if she CHOOSES to abort the child's life she should pay reparations to the father for 18 years because she stole his parental rights.. Who knows that child could be the man's only opportunity to ever procreate and the woman is taking it from him. Let's face it there is no way the woman can get pregnant without using his sperm and DNA. She needs to be responsible for her choice.

According to Taichi's mindset, the father doesn't have parental rights unless the baby is born because he isn't a parent until that happens.

He also believes that it's OK to force those of us that didn't get her pregnant to support the child SHE chose to have when she can't afford it.
    No one is a parent until the child is born, my bigoted CFM bumpkin. Any doctor worth their salt will explain the clinical reality to you. That is why the procedure is called an abortion. Oh, and for the reading audience, please quote chapter and verse EXACTLY where I stated in no uncertain terms what Fast Lane and you claim in your last sentence...because the opinion, supposition and conjecture of a bigoted Certified Fucking Moron is no substitute.

George Orwell

13. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

14. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. Ahh, but she is taking responsibility, you Certified Fucking Moron! That you and your ilk don't like her solution and subsequently want to force her to do otherwise is the problem. On the one hand you wail against the "deep state" and such malarkey, then you turn around and parrot actions found in repressive governments all over the world. If you would think for a bit and be honest, you'd see the hypocrisy of your stance. And the chronology of the posts shows I've answered you point for point, you're just either too stubborn or too stupid to deal with the answers.

2. You are FORCING a woman to do something with her body against her will to satisfy your personal beliefs....a stranger who does NOT affect your life in anyway other than philosophically. And if you want to claim financial angst, then the OP proposal would greatly reduce such, as men are usually around when an unwanted pregnancy occurs. And spare us all your lame defense of avoiding what you can't debunk. You point for point on everything and anything with BS....this is just one of your pathetic tactics that only another Certified Fucking Moron would buy.

3. So you fools force her to have a child against her will then bitch about her needed social services for raising it if the father doesn't step up for any reason. Only a Certified Fucking Moron does not see the sheer convoluted and contradictory "logic" in that. And YOU admit that you could care less about the people involved, it's all about some dopey ass religious conviction you have to grease. So when a proposal is put forth to put the same onus on a man as you do a woman, you wail like a little bitch..hypocrite! How about you mind your own business and stop trying to front like a dictatorial jackass?

4. Blathering & Moot points that comes around to the SOS misogynist morons like yourself keep squawking...once a woman consents to sex, she must bring the pregnancy to term whether she likes it or not. Forget about divorce, monetary situation, etc. And don't you dare pretend that you and your ilk didn't lobby that a pregnancy must be brought to term REGARDLESS OF RAPE OR INCEST. That is a matter of public record you cannot deny. You have no "logic", you Certified Fucking Moron, as your "logic" wholly depends upon you treating your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact...along with your cowardly avoidance and denial of anything you can't refute. The chronology of the post shows this to the objective reader....that I've frustrated you so badly that your sheet has slipped out and your hood is now hanging out your pocket speaks volumes. Dopes like you have nothing but a self inflated view of themselves, so insisting that a rule similar to what you put on women should be put on you just blows your little minds. Carry on, my Certified Fucking Moron....this is priceless!

1. Killing your unborn child because she doesn't like the results of the action she chose to do isn't being responsible. Based on that logic, if someone no longer liked making their mortgage payment, they could burn down their house.

2. She's not being forced. No one claimed financial angst. However, even if it just a penny, that's one cent too much for those of us that didn't impregnate her to pay on her behalf. You clearly have no clue because you thought the amount was the issue. I didn't avoid it because I can't debunk it. When something is such bullshit, it's already debunked itself and needs no further action. Only an arrogant left wing n-l like you think otherwise.

3. It was clearly stated that SHE made the choice to have the child. When dumbasses like you don't want to see things, you fail to see them. Nothing contradictory about expecting the person making the choice to pay for it. The contradiction comes from you. You want her to have the choice and when she gets it, you want those of us told to stay out of it to pay for it. I do see you got your jab at religion. Typical. It's not the same onus, boy. You've been told the difference and choose to ignore it. You're simply that stupid. You're demands about what I should do are meaningless. Your tough guy personal on the internet has shown itself to be fake. You'll go into IA hiding soon enough and come up with some excuse as to why you're not a fucking pussy.

4. I don't care about their personal situations. None of those justified a woman killing what the very action she chose to do that produced it. If women want to have abortions for birth control reasons, hopefully they'll suffer the same result as the innocent life they chose to kill. Nothing like a good botched abortion.

You sound like the kind that has impregnated women then ran from your responsibility. You're just that kind of coward.

I bet you'll run to IA soon enough. Just a wannabe tough guy that can't handle when he's wrong.
    1. Comparing mortgage payments to unwanted pregnancy. Just when I thought you couldn't be a more Certified Fucking Moron, you surpass yourself. Sorry bunky, but your personal religious dogma doesn't change the validity of the proposal of the OP, which you avoid like the plague....if the guy cannot impregnate, then there's no unwanted pregnancy to worry about. Enforcement on an American citizen's personal biological functions is done equally among the sexes or not a all.

2. Someone explain to this Certified Fucking Moron that if you deny a woman medical services, then you force them to the consequences of whatever situation they sort help for. Sorry, no blood transfusion for you, as the doctor's religious convictions prevent him from preforming such.

3. WTF are you babbling about? The OP is a proposal dealing with what yahoos like you want to enforce on a woman who opts for an abortion (hell, even for the morning after pill) … it puts a similar onus on the man. No matter how much you dodge and bluff, you can't get around that. That you don't like it is just TFB for a bigoted hypocrite like yourself. And stop lying, as the chronology of the post clearly shows who introduced religious dogma into the discussion first. Again and again, YOUR OPINION, SUPPOSITION AND CONJECTURE DO NOT EQUATE WITH FACTS AND LOGIC. But it's clear here that I've once again reduced you to a petulant child stamping his widdle feet and ranting away with your repeated lies and misrepresentations of what has been written.

4. And there you have it, dear reader. CFM, like his equally dim brethren, DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PERSONAL SITUATIONS OF THE VERY PEOPLE THEY WANT TO ENFORCE MEDICAL REGULATIONS ON. CFM, a typical racist, misogynist theocrat.....hardly the American ideals he and his buddies always swear they defend against "big government" or the "deep state" or whatever they babble about.

So this Certified Fucking Moron inadvertently tells the truth.....and validates the reasoning behind the OP link! Thanks, bunky! You're dismissed!

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

16. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Determining the sex of an unborn child does not equate it as a living, breathing person independent of the womb. That's the consensus of the law of the land in general. That's what birth is all about, that's why an individual woman should be left to her and her doctor on the decision. But if you insist upon telling the woman what to do, then why the angst about doing similar to a man? The OP proposal would cut down on the unwanted pregnancies, you know.
    Thatsvthe rationalization of those who want what they want. Its not right.
    Say's who, YOU? Who the fuck are you to enforce your wants and beliefs on others in the most personal and private decision they can make for themselves? No one is asking you to do a damn thing...hell, you yahoos bitch about welfare and social services, but clam up when it's the men who have to put up with government enforcement of rules regarding their personal bodies. You're a hypocrite and a closet theocrat/dictator.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

18. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pay attention: the OP proposal is to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, as it takes two to make a baby....You want to force a woman to have a child, then why the bitch about forcing a man NOT to impregnate women and not take responsibility? A bit hypocritical on your part.

And spare us all this BS about paying "damages" for a non-existent person. WTF is that? Who is being "damaged"....you? Did you know that the majority of people on welfare in this country are single parent women? So much for "taking the father's child from him (I love it when you lifers' just assume one size fits all in this case). Who the hell are you to force a stranger to do your biding with their body? You want a theocracy, then move to a country that has such. Otherwise, mind your own damned business!

It's been proven to you time and time again that, unless it's rape, the man doesn't have an opportunity to help create a pregnancy unless the WOMAN willingly allows him to do what it takes. At the point she does that, she has made her choice. If she doesn't want the possible results, make a different choice. Killing the result because it isn't what you wanted due to a choice you knew could produce the result isn't being responsible.

I bet you think someone that chooses to buy a house they can't afford should be able to burn it down. That's the "logic" you're using here.

Who the hell are you to believe strangers should financially support a child the woman chose to have. You want her to have the choice and when she makes it, you don't want her to have to pay for it. Why should the rest of us she told to butt out get the for what she chose to do?
    It's been proven time and time again that you're a Certified Fucking Moron to keep repeating this stupidity, since I've already addressed it. As for the rest of your drivel...

You're done, clown.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

20. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    The first two words of your sentence are in direct contradiction of the content of your responses. TD is on IA after proving to be a intellectually dishonest and impotent poster on my threads. He either is truly stupid or purposely mischaracterizes what I state, then ignores or lies about any links I provide in order to try an created a false narrative to divert from the fact that he cannot logically or factually disprove or refute what I put forth. I let him out every few months, as the little dope keeps following my threads and posting for attention like a bitch in heat. Weird that, being he usually ends up saying that nothing I post is worth a read or response.

Clearly, this appeals to mindset's such as yours and CFM's. But the objective reader easily sees through the circle jerk of willful ignorance you so eagerly join.

Oh, and FYI: I can't stay and play with you clowns all the time.....I live in a different time zone, and quite frankly have other things to do besides shoot the breeze here. So telling each other that I ran away in defeat is a bit of a fantasy on your part. Carry on.
    It's more then likely, that you "...let him out every few months..."; because you're the bitch in heat and can't stand staying away from him.

The chronology of the posts show this to be true.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

21. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, and FYI: I can't stay and play with you clowns all the time.....I live in a different time zone, and quite frankly have other things to do besides shoot the breeze here.
    And yet; here you are, almost 3 hours later.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

22. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Say's who, YOU? Who the fuck are you to enforce your wants and beliefs on others in the most personal and private decision they can make for themselves? No one is asking you to do a damn thing...hell, you yahoos bitch about welfare and social services, but clam up when it's the men who have to put up with government enforcement of rules regarding their personal bodies. You're a hypocrite and a closet theocrat/dictator.
    So you cant deny that its wrong and confirm its jyst selfish hedonism.
    Ill act surprised.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

23. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's been proven time and time again that you're a Certified Fucking Moron to keep repeating this stupidity, since I've already addressed it. As for the rest of your drivel...

You're done, clown.
    Since you use yourself as a source, it's been dismissed for lack of evidence.

Run along, BOY, your superiors have better things to do that try and teach people that can't learn.