Thread: Birth Control: Sharing the responsibility

1. #61 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As the reader can clearly see, when properly challenged RB60 just blows smoke like a typical right wing blow hard. Clearly, he can't or won't think things through, as an honest assessment would force him to concede a point. I leave him to the predictable retorts and dodges.
    Challenged? To what? Concede what point? That personal responsibility isn't part of contraception? It is you who's blowing smoke...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Wolverine (02-20-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    1. Expecting a woman to be responsible for the results of a choice she made is not misogyny. There you go again calling something stupid because you can't answer. That's typical of you.

2. It is a separate issue. One is a crime and the other is consensual. I didn't ignore your other examples. They were invalid so I gave them the due they deserved.

3. That same woman you consider a complete and utter stranger doesn't have a problem expecting others to support HER kids when HER choice is to have them. What you want is for people to be able to make choices then be able to demand others pay for them when they can't. I don't give a damn about their personal situations after pregnancy. Personal situations aren't not a justification for killing what your choice produced.

4. There's an easy way to prevent pregnancy if you don't want to get pregnant. It works 100% of the time. However, if a woman chooses not to exercise that option and participates in the very action that produces pregnancy, saying it is unwanted is nothing more than an excuse. It might not be what she intended, but if she knew it could happen, saying it's unwanted is a cop out. If you were honest and not so dead set on a woman being allowed to kill her baby, you'd see that.

5. Unless it's rape, and that is a crime that should be dealt with as a crime because it's a separate issue, unless the women consents, she can't get pregnant. What that means is she is allowing him in not the other way around. It's like a visitor at my home. If I invite them in and they get hurt while on my property, I'm liable, they aren't. That's why it's my responsibility to make sure things are less likely to happen. The visitors don't get a shovel and fill in a hole that may be in the back yard so they don't step in it. It's my responsibility to do that. I believe the male should use protection. However, if the sex is consensual, the woman knows he's not using it, and she lets him in anyway, is isn't his fault she chose. No one is taking that choice from her. It's like letting someone drive your that you know doesn't have a valid license. I just logically defended it but you, because you're an arrogant, narcissistic leftist will deny that I did. Refute it, nigger.
    1. Ahh, but she is taking responsibility, you Certified Fucking Moron! That you and your ilk don't like her solution and subsequently want to force her to do otherwise is the problem. On the one hand you wail against the "deep state" and such malarkey, then you turn around and parrot actions found in repressive governments all over the world. If you would think for a bit and be honest, you'd see the hypocrisy of your stance. And the chronology of the posts shows I've answered you point for point, you're just either too stubborn or too stupid to deal with the answers.

2. You are FORCING a woman to do something with her body against her will to satisfy your personal beliefs....a stranger who does NOT affect your life in anyway other than philosophically. And if you want to claim financial angst, then the OP proposal would greatly reduce such, as men are usually around when an unwanted pregnancy occurs. And spare us all your lame defense of avoiding what you can't debunk. You point for point on everything and anything with BS....this is just one of your pathetic tactics that only another Certified Fucking Moron would buy.

3. So you fools force her to have a child against her will then bitch about her needed social services for raising it if the father doesn't step up for any reason. Only a Certified Fucking Moron does not see the sheer convoluted and contradictory "logic" in that. And YOU admit that you could care less about the people involved, it's all about some dopey ass religious conviction you have to grease. So when a proposal is put forth to put the same onus on a man as you do a woman, you wail like a little bitch..hypocrite! How about you mind your own business and stop trying to front like a dictatorial jackass?

4. Blathering & Moot points that comes around to the SOS misogynist morons like yourself keep squawking...once a woman consents to sex, she must bring the pregnancy to term whether she likes it or not. Forget about divorce, monetary situation, etc. And don't you dare pretend that you and your ilk didn't lobby that a pregnancy must be brought to term REGARDLESS OF RAPE OR INCEST. That is a matter of public record you cannot deny. You have no "logic", you Certified Fucking Moron, as your "logic" wholly depends upon you treating your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact...along with your cowardly avoidance and denial of anything you can't refute. The chronology of the post shows this to the objective reader....that I've frustrated you so badly that your sheet has slipped out and your hood is now hanging out your pocket speaks volumes. Dopes like you have nothing but a self inflated view of themselves, so insisting that a rule similar to what you put on women should be put on you just blows your little minds. Carry on, my Certified Fucking Moron....this is priceless!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Challenged? To what? Concede what point? That personal responsibility isn't part of contraception? It is you who's blowing smoke...
    No one is buying your BS, son. You're pathetic, as you don't even have the maturity and intellectual honesty to concede a point. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

7. #64 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

No one is buying your BS, son. You're pathetic, as you don't even have the maturity and intellectual honesty to concede a point. Carry on.
    What bullshit? I'm pathetic because I say personal responsibility is part of birth control?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

For decades, the debate has raged over exactly how American society approaches sex and birth.....when should humans be made responsible for their own actions via Over the Counter contraceptives; should a woman of legal age have the right to confer with a doctor and opt for an abortion.

Now Americans just LOVE to profess that the cornerstone of this country is your individual freedom....the ability to make your own personal decisions and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, etc., etc. Yet it seems that some people just can't stand the very notion that someone else in this country is using the same state and federal rules and regulations they use to live a happy and productive life while NOT doing what others do. Mind you, even if it is of no harm to anyone, deviance from the group norm is just not tolerable for some.

Well, there's an old saying....what's good for the goose is good for the ganders. So here is one creative local politician's answer to the age old question of state/federal control on abortion. This is a classic!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alab...201058496.html
    If a woman chooses to have the child she should receive child support from the father for 18 years. If she chooses to have an abortion she should have to pay damages for 18 years for taking the life of the child and taking the father's child from him.
    Trump doesn't wear glasses because he already has 2020.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FastLane For This Post:

Wolverine (02-20-2020)

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    I love it when you use the most moronic, bass-ackwards "logic" to try and condescend to someone. I don't even have to make fun of you...you self ridicule.

Please explain to the reading audience just how a baby CONCEIVED IN THE WOMB OF A WOMAN IS NOT PART OF HER BODY. Last time I checked, the whole point of a womb is to conceive via insemination (look it up if you don't get that last word) and bring to term that combination of sperm and egg (the latter another part of the woman's body) to produce a baby. Now if you know different, I'd like to know exactly how that baby is NOT part of the woman's body. Hell, I'm sure the entire global medical community would like to know how this is physically possible.

And while you scramble to achieve this, try focusing on the actual content of the link in relation to my OP. Carry on.

Make it hard would ya, in every case, dna transfer has occurred at conception, the heart is most likely beating, and everything about that child has been hard wired into it. It is, and will always be a child no matter what you tell yourself to help you sleep at night for killing the most innocent, and defenseless among us!
    Oh blow it out your keester with this tired, lame diatribe. Save for your next prayer meeting. Until that child is BORN and breathes independently from the womb and is cut from the umbilical cord, the woman carrying it has sole responsibility and determination. That's what being born is all about, bunky. And if you can get your head out of the dogma, you'd note that the OP proposal WOULD PREVENT CONTRACEPTION OF A UNWANTED CHILD. So why you and your ilk would be against it is beyond me, given your stance and "logic" on the subject. Surely you're not trying to justify or defend the sheer stupidity of Country Boy's screed? Carry on.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    If a woman chooses to have the child she should receive child support from the father for 18 years. If she chooses to have an abortion she should have to pay damages for 18 years for taking the life of the child and taking the father's child from him.
    Pay attention: the OP proposal is to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, as it takes two to make a baby....You want to force a woman to have a child, then why the bitch about forcing a man NOT to impregnate women and not take responsibility? A bit hypocritical on your part.

And spare us all this BS about paying "damages" for a non-existent person. WTF is that? Who is being "damaged"....you? Did you know that the majority of people on welfare in this country are single parent women? So much for "taking the father's child from him (I love it when you lifers' just assume one size fits all in this case). Who the hell are you to force a stranger to do your biding with their body? You want a theocracy, then move to a country that has such. Otherwise, mind your own damned business!

George Orwell

13. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

14. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What bullshit? I'm pathetic because I say personal responsibility is part of birth control?
    Been there, discussed that, you're full of it as the chronology of the posts shows. You want the last word, have it....just not wasting time on my thread. See ya in a month or two if you've grown up. Otherwise, follow me around as usual.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-22-2020)

16. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Watch out or he'll start referring to the dreaded "chronology of the posts".
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

17. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Been there, discussed that, you're full of it as the chronology of the posts shows. You want the last word, have it....just not wasting time on my thread. See ya in a month or two if you've grown up. Otherwise, follow me around as usual.
    OH-OH, it's to late; because he just went there.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

18. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

1. Ahh, but she is taking responsibility, you Certified Fucking Moron! That you and your ilk don't like her solution and subsequently want to force her to do otherwise is the problem. On the one hand you wail against the "deep state" and such malarkey, then you turn around and parrot actions found in repressive governments all over the world. If you would think for a bit and be honest, you'd see the hypocrisy of your stance. And the chronology of the posts shows I've answered you point for point, you're just either too stubborn or too stupid to deal with the answers.

2. You are FORCING a woman to do something with her body against her will to satisfy your personal beliefs....a stranger who does NOT affect your life in anyway other than philosophically. And if you want to claim financial angst, then the OP proposal would greatly reduce such, as men are usually around when an unwanted pregnancy occurs. And spare us all your lame defense of avoiding what you can't debunk. You point for point on everything and anything with BS....this is just one of your pathetic tactics that only another Certified Fucking Moron would buy.

3. So you fools force her to have a child against her will then bitch about her needed social services for raising it if the father doesn't step up for any reason. Only a Certified Fucking Moron does not see the sheer convoluted and contradictory "logic" in that. And YOU admit that you could care less about the people involved, it's all about some dopey ass religious conviction you have to grease. So when a proposal is put forth to put the same onus on a man as you do a woman, you wail like a little bitch..hypocrite! How about you mind your own business and stop trying to front like a dictatorial jackass?

4. Blathering & Moot points that comes around to the SOS misogynist morons like yourself keep squawking...once a woman consents to sex, she must bring the pregnancy to term whether she likes it or not. Forget about divorce, monetary situation, etc. And don't you dare pretend that you and your ilk didn't lobby that a pregnancy must be brought to term REGARDLESS OF RAPE OR INCEST. That is a matter of public record you cannot deny. You have no "logic", you Certified Fucking Moron, as your "logic" wholly depends upon you treating your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact...along with your cowardly avoidance and denial of anything you can't refute. The chronology of the post shows this to the objective reader....that I've frustrated you so badly that your sheet has slipped out and your hood is now hanging out your pocket speaks volumes. Dopes like you have nothing but a self inflated view of themselves, so insisting that a rule similar to what you put on women should be put on you just blows your little minds. Carry on, my Certified Fucking Moron....this is priceless!
    1. Killing your unborn child because she doesn't like the results of the action she chose to do isn't being responsible. Based on that logic, if someone no longer liked making their mortgage payment, they could burn down their house.

2. She's not being forced. No one claimed financial angst. However, even if it just a penny, that's one cent too much for those of us that didn't impregnate her to pay on her behalf. You clearly have no clue because you thought the amount was the issue. I didn't avoid it because I can't debunk it. When something is such bullshit, it's already debunked itself and needs no further action. Only an arrogant left wing n-l like you think otherwise.

3. It was clearly stated that SHE made the choice to have the child. When dumbasses like you don't want to see things, you fail to see them. Nothing contradictory about expecting the person making the choice to pay for it. The contradiction comes from you. You want her to have the choice and when she gets it, you want those of us told to stay out of it to pay for it. I do see you got your jab at religion. Typical. It's not the same onus, boy. You've been told the difference and choose to ignore it. You're simply that stupid. You're demands about what I should do are meaningless. Your tough guy personal on the internet has shown itself to be fake. You'll go into IA hiding soon enough and come up with some excuse as to why you're not a fucking pussy.

4. I don't care about their personal situations. None of those justified a woman killing what the very action she chose to do that produced it. If women want to have abortions for birth control reasons, hopefully they'll suffer the same result as the innocent life they chose to kill. Nothing like a good botched abortion.

You sound like the kind that has impregnated women then ran from your responsibility. You're just that kind of coward.

I bet you'll run to IA soon enough. Just a wannabe tough guy that can't handle when he's wrong.

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Determining the sex of an unborn child does not equate it as a living, breathing person independent of the womb. That's the consensus of the law of the land in general. That's what birth is all about, that's why an individual woman should be left to her and her doctor on the decision. But if you insist upon telling the woman what to do, then why the angst about doing similar to a man? The OP proposal would cut down on the unwanted pregnancies, you know.
    Thatsvthe rationalization of those who want what they want. Its not right.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Pay attention: the OP proposal is to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, as it takes two to make a baby....You want to force a woman to have a child, then why the bitch about forcing a man NOT to impregnate women and not take responsibility? A bit hypocritical on your part.

And spare us all this BS about paying "damages" for a non-existent person. WTF is that? Who is being "damaged"....you? Did you know that the majority of people on welfare in this country are single parent women? So much for "taking the father's child from him (I love it when you lifers' just assume one size fits all in this case). Who the hell are you to force a stranger to do your biding with their body? You want a theocracy, then move to a country that has such. Otherwise, mind your own damned business!
    It's been proven to you time and time again that, unless it's rape, the man doesn't have an opportunity to help create a pregnancy unless the WOMAN willingly allows him to do what it takes. At the point she does that, she has made her choice. If she doesn't want the possible results, make a different choice. Killing the result because it isn't what you wanted due to a choice you knew could produce the result isn't being responsible.

I bet you think someone that chooses to buy a house they can't afford should be able to burn it down. That's the "logic" you're using here.

Who the hell are you to believe strangers should financially support a child the woman chose to have. You want her to have the choice and when she makes it, you don't want her to have to pay for it. Why should the rest of us she told to butt out get the for what she chose to do?

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

For decades, the debate has raged over exactly how American society approaches sex and birth.....when should humans be made responsible for their own actions via Over the Counter contraceptives; should a woman of legal age have the right to confer with a doctor and opt for an abortion.

Now Americans just LOVE to profess that the cornerstone of this country is your individual freedom....the ability to make your own personal decisions and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, etc., etc. Yet it seems that some people just can't stand the very notion that someone else in this country is using the same state and federal rules and regulations they use to live a happy and productive life while NOT doing what others do. Mind you, even if it is of no harm to anyone, deviance from the group norm is just not tolerable for some.

Well, there's an old saying....what's good for the goose is good for the ganders. So here is one creative local politician's answer to the age old question of state/federal control on abortion. This is a classic!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alab...201058496.html
    It's the Fascistic left that can't stand the very notion that someone else in this country is using the same state and federal rules and regulations they use to live a happy and productive life while NOT doing what others do. That's why they went to the Supreme Court which had a majority of leftist morons and turned what was once a State's Rights issue into national law.

It was called Roe vs. Wade. It was an unconstitutional power grab out of the hands of States passing their own laws which even Norma McCorvey now regrets.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Every few months I take Teflon Don out of the IA bin to see if he actually has developed the intellectual courage and capacity to rationally debate a subject. Clearly this latest response of his shows he does not. Back he goes.
    ^Thinks anyone gives a shit who he has on IA.

I wish you would take your IQ off of IA.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.