Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Birth Control: Sharing the responsibility

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    1. Comparing mortgage payments to unwanted pregnancy. Just when I thought you couldn't be a more Certified Fucking Moron, you surpass yourself. Sorry bunky, but your personal religious dogma doesn't change the validity of the proposal of the OP, which you avoid like the plague....if the guy cannot impregnate, then there's no unwanted pregnancy to worry about. Enforcement on an American citizen's personal biological functions is done equally among the sexes or not a all.

2. Someone explain to this Certified Fucking Moron that if you deny a woman medical services, then you force them to the consequences of whatever situation they sort help for. Sorry, no blood transfusion for you, as the doctor's religious convictions prevent him from preforming such.

3. WTF are you babbling about? The OP is a proposal dealing with what yahoos like you want to enforce on a woman who opts for an abortion (hell, even for the morning after pill) … it puts a similar onus on the man. No matter how much you dodge and bluff, you can't get around that. That you don't like it is just TFB for a bigoted hypocrite like yourself. And stop lying, as the chronology of the post clearly shows who introduced religious dogma into the discussion first. Again and again, YOUR OPINION, SUPPOSITION AND CONJECTURE DO NOT EQUATE WITH FACTS AND LOGIC. But it's clear here that I've once again reduced you to a petulant child stamping his widdle feet and ranting away with your repeated lies and misrepresentations of what has been written.

4. And there you have it, dear reader. CFM, like his equally dim brethren, DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PERSONAL SITUATIONS OF THE VERY PEOPLE THEY WANT TO ENFORCE MEDICAL REGULATIONS ON. CFM, a typical racist, misogynist theocrat.....hardly the American ideals he and his buddies always swear they defend against "big government" or the "deep state" or whatever they babble about.

So this Certified Fucking Moron inadvertently tells the truth.....and validates the reasoning behind the OP link! Thanks, bunky! You're dismissed!
    1. If the woman doesn't give him the opportunity, he can't impregnate. It's that simple.

2. Ultimately, it goes back to her choice to spread her legs. When you can understand that point, everything else will make sense to you.

3. No matter how much you dodge and bluff, it all goes back to he can't impregnate her unless she spreads her legs. Are you incapable of understanding cause/effect scenarios?

4. It's not my responsibility to care about their personal situations. If you want them to have the choice, they get all the responsibility. Claiming someone should be able to make a choice they tell others to butt out of then demand the others financially fund it when they can't means you're a hypocrite of the first order. Again, don't care if the woman suffers while having an abortion. She doesn't care about the life she's taking.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one is a parent until the child is born, my bigoted CFM bumpkin. Any doctor worth their salt will explain the clinical reality to you. That is why the procedure is called an abortion. Oh, and for the reading audience, please quote chapter and verse EXACTLY where I stated in no uncertain terms what Fast Lane and you claim in your last sentence...because the opinion, supposition and conjecture of a bigoted Certified Fucking Moron is no substitute.
    In your case, what you considered parents weren't even after you were born. They should have aborted your sorry ass when they had a chance.

Do you support social welfare programs, school lunch programs, and the like?

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I don't know what you're ranting about, nor do I care, but.... Morning after pill?
    Why should schools hand out contraceptives? To promote teen sex? It will.
    Any social service IS money out of my pocket, I pay taxes.

Why shouldn't people be responsible for their decisions? You want to have sex,
    go to a doctor and get contraceptives. If you're a guy, ask her if she has.
    Priceless. How about if a guy just automatically uses protection in every encounter where a pregnancy isn't wanted?

What if she says she uses contraception, does that mean the guy gets a pass not to?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Taichiliberal (02-23-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-23-2020)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But since people don't, and there are those who are insistent on controlling women's bodies, then a similar mindset should apply to me. Fair is fair.
    Not to mention it's unreliable.

― Charles Dickens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Taichiliberal (02-23-2020)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    Pay attention if the woman CHOOSES to have the child the the man should assume primary child care responsibility or pay child support for 18 years. But if she CHOOSES to abort the child's life she should pay reparations to the father for 18 years because she stole his parental rights.. Who knows that child could be the man's only opportunity to ever procreate and the woman is taking it from him. Let's face it there is no way the woman can get pregnant without using his sperm and DNA. She needs to be responsible for her choice. No one said anything about forcing anyone to have a baby. She can choose not to have the baby. I just think people should be financially responsible for the decision they make what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
    It's amusing that you think all these men who impregnate women want her to carry a fetus to term.

― Charles Dickens

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Taichiliberal (02-23-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-23-2020)

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Scream all you want you are taking a human life and giving unprecedented power to women to kill human beings. Again the child has it's dna hard wired and the heart is likely beating when a woman finds out she is pregnant. You tell yourself all those stupid, idiotic talking points, to ease you aching soul, see even if you do not believe in God you still have innate knowledge of him built in. It is both parties who are responsible for said child, why is the woman is the only one given choice, the man is equally part of that child. Now you will say her body, and I will agree, and she should not have had sex if she wasn't ready for the responsibility!
    Women can learn they're pregnant via blood test in six days and the heart is not beating then. It's not even developed after six days.

― Charles Dickens

10. #112 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Priceless. How about if a guy just automatically uses protection in every encounter where a pregnancy isn't wanted?

What if she says she uses contraception, does that mean the guy gets a pass not to?
    What do you mean priceless? You have no point. Is it irresponsible to ask if the woman is using contraceptives and act accordingly? If not, doesn't the responsibility lie with the man?

Yeah, pretty much.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-24-2020)

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Say's who, YOU? Who the fuck are you to enforce your wants and beliefs on others in the most personal and private decision they can make for themselves? No one is asking you to do a damn thing...hell, you yahoos bitch about welfare and social services, but clam up when it's the men who have to put up with government enforcement of rules regarding their personal bodies. You're a hypocrite and a closet theocrat/dictator.

So you cant deny that its wrong and confirm its jyst selfish hedonism.
    Ill act surprised.
    So you can't logically or factually fault the premise of the OP, and thus fall back on some pseudo-religious sounding clap trap. I got your number in the previous post, pal..and you prove my statement.

But hey, if you're really into a country were theocracy can control various aspects of a woman's body by force, then I suggest you move to the Middle East and take your pick. This is America...we have freedom of and from religion. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-24-2020)

14. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Women can learn they're pregnant via blood test in six days and the heart is not beating then. It's not even developed after six days.
    Medical facts and logic doesn't register with these simpletons. After I reduce them to sputtering and fuming nonsense and such, I just IA them...helps clear up the thread.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-24-2020)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-23-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-23-2020)

17. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    OH-OH, it's to late; because he just went there.

Hey Tempie, still claiming my threads/posts aren't worth anything but following me around like a bitch in heat?

Man, it's been years and you're still earning the title "Free Dumb". I guess all that therapy to obtain intellectual honesty and stop your willful ignorance didn't help.

Well, it's been nice touching base...back into the IA bin with you....keep those cards and letters coming in.

George Orwell

18. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-24-2020)

19. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Oh blow it out your keester with this tired, lame diatribe. Save for your next prayer meeting. Until that child is BORN and breathes independently from the womb and is cut from the umbilical cord, the woman carrying it has sole responsibility and determination. That's what being born is all about, bunky. And if you can get your head out of the dogma, you'd note that the OP proposal WOULD PREVENT CONTRACEPTION OF A UNWANTED CHILD. So why you and your ilk would be against it is beyond me, given your stance and "logic" on the subject. Surely you're not trying to justify or defend the sheer stupidity of Country Boy's screed? Carry on.
    Scream all you want you are taking a human life and giving unprecedented power to women to kill human beings. Again the child has it's dna hard wired and the heart is likely beating when a woman finds out she is pregnant. You tell yourself all those stupid, idiotic talking points, to ease you aching soul, see even if you do not believe in God you still have innate knowledge of him built in. It is both parties who are responsible for said child, why is the woman is the only one given choice, the man is equally part of that child. Now you will say her body, and I will agree, and she should not have had sex if she wasn't ready for the responsibility!
    "Unprecedented powers to kill human beings".... a silly assed proclamation by tree stump preachers humping those tax free gifts from the government they want autonomy from but yet want to use to enforce their beliefs on other American citizens.

For all your pseudo-religious clap trap, you can't logically or factually refute the premise of the OP or counter my previous post. But if you really want a theocracy, I suggest you move to the Middle East and take your pick of government that strictly enforces control over women's bodies. That way, if you're a man, you can do as you please without any accountability.

Carry on, you hypocrite.

George Orwell

20. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-24-2020)

21. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey Tempie, still claiming my threads/posts aren't worth anything but following me around like a bitch in heat?

Man, it's been years and you're still earning the title "Free Dumb". I guess all that therapy to obtain intellectual honesty and stop your willful ignorance didn't help.

Well, it's been nice touching base...back into the IA bin with you....keep those cards and letters coming in.
    Speaking of a "bitch in heat", why are you trying so hard to get my attention??

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-24-2020)

23. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,667 Times in 16,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Speaking of a "bitch in heat", why are you trying so hard to get my attention??

Another one Announcing "You're on IGNORE" (IA)... right after you correctly called their next move...
    That one did have to sting....
    Priceless

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

CFM (02-23-2020), MAGA MAN (02-24-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-23-2020)

25. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How about a woman that doesn't want to get pregnant ensures he is wearing it or not spread her legs?

What is she fails to ensure he does then gets pregnant?

26. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Another one Announcing "You're on IGNORE" (IA)... right after you correctly called their next move...
    That one did have to sting....
    Priceless

Maybe he doesn't realize that someone responding to him after he comes out of hiding means he is following them around.