Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: More Than 1,100 Former DOJ Officials Press For Attorney General Barr To Step Down

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Um...Frank...”If not, your ignorance and disregard for the Republic and its institution/norms is beyond measure. People like you should ashamed of yourselves, but I suspect you are not capable of it.“

The subject, “ignorance and disregard” is plural and the predicate must match..”are beyond measure.”

There are other grammatical errors too and since you call us Hitler supporters and stupid, I can point out your stupid grammar.

OK?

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    I always wondered if there were anything that would put me off my beer, and you've found it! Have you turned temperance?
    Drinking Brains bitter doesn't make you intelligent, just thought you should know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (02-18-2020)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol, Frank.

Please sleep on the right (not the political right) side of the bed.

I am trying to understand your Hitler obsession but it’s a bridge too far.

Have you ever seen a post supporting Hitler on this forum? There may have been a few but I haven’t seen them.

Here’s a limerick in Spanish.

Hingaly Hingaly esta colgando, Hongalo Hongalo esta velando. Si Hingaly Hingaly se caiera, Hongalo Honggalo se lo comerían.

Lots of good verb conjugations and the conditional tense which are difficult.
    If you cannot see what is being said with the Hitler/Trump comparison...

...no explanation will help you, Earl

Support Trump if that is what you want to do. It is your right.

I will continue to support the Republic instead, which is what I want to do...and is my right.,
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Earl (02-18-2020)

6. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ROFL @ "deplorables"..pathetic Frank.

You got Hillary's Russian bots in your head..also pathetic. you add nothing to any conversation..

what's even more hilarious is advocating detente' with Russia ( as I do) is now a bad thing.
    Viva Cold War - 'eh Frank?
    If you truly think I add nothing to any conversation...you ought really to stay away from my conversations.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    IT IS INDEED!

But the Trump supporters, like Hitler's supporters before them, are blind to what they are doing.
    Purposely.

Every enabler makes a decision at some point to cave.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-18-2020)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-18-2020)

10. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Um...Frank...”If not, your ignorance and disregard for the Republic and its institution/norms is beyond measure. People like you should ashamed of yourselves, but I suspect you are not capable of it.“

The subject, “ignorance and disregard” is plural and the predicate must match..”are beyond measure.”

There are other grammatical errors too and since you call us Hitler supporters and stupid, I can point out your stupid grammar.

OK?
    You are absolutely correct...I made a mistake in grammatical number in that sentence.

I acknowledge I was wrong and you correct.

My bad. Thanks for calling it to my attention.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Earl (02-18-2020)

12. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are absolutely correct...I made a mistake in grammatical number in that sentence.

I acknowledge I was wrong and you correct.

My bad. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
    It wasn’t the only mistake, Frank.

Again, if you are going to call us Hitler supporters and stupid, we can respond in kind.

I don’t believe that I have seen a Hitler supporter on this forum...if so, I missed it.

You’re beating a dead horse. Hitler...he is despised as much by the right as he is by the left.

Any snow on the ground up there?

13. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It wasn’t the only mistake, Frank.

Again, if you are going to call us Hitler supporters and stupid, we can respond in kind.

I don’t believe that I have seen a Hitler supporter on this forum...if so, I missed it.

You’re beating a dead horse. Hitler...he is despised as much by the right as he is by the left.

Any snow on the ground up there?
    If I made other mistakes...I made other mistakes. If that is where you want to go...go there.

What Trump supporters are doing is EXACTLY WHAT HITLER SUPPORTERS DID back when the problem was Hitler rather than today, when the problem is Trump.

If you do not want to acknowledge that the Hitler-supporter analogy is appropriate and informative...that is your right. But there is no way I will not raise it...and raise it often, because I KNOW it is both appropriate and informative.

Obviously, if someone refuses to be informed...they will not be. So continue to block it out if you must...if that makes what you are doing less painful for you.

14. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If I made other mistakes...I made other mistakes. If that is where you want to go...go there.

What Trump supporters are doing is EXACTLY WHAT HITLER SUPPORTERS DID back when the problem was Hitler rather than today, when the problem is Trump.

If you do not want to acknowledge that the Hitler-supporter analogy is appropriate and informative...that is your right. But there is no way I will not raise it...and raise it often, because I KNOW it is both appropriate and informative.

Obviously, if someone refuses to be informed...they will not be. So continue to block it out if you must...if that makes what you are doing less painful for you.
    Informed is in the eye of the beholder, Frank.

The reason that I mentioned the other mistakes is because you continue with the "stupid " and "uninformed" mierda.

Most of the posters on these threads are well informed...even some of the liberals.

I will compare my educational resume and sources of news with anyone who wants to do so. FOX is not my source of news.

How about the snow?

15. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    There aren't enough hours in the day to correct your exaggerations.
    Especially when all you've got to "correct" them with is diversionary misinformation and false portrayals of common knowledge facts as "exaggerations."

Not for long.
    Are you just being willfully dishonest with this diversion or did you forget that your little challenge was to provide examples of records that had been broken?

And that "first time in history" bit is from Hannity's mouth to your ear. It's the first time on record, not in history. And the record goes back only 18 years.
    1) Wait, smearing those who were vindicated at every turn as parroting partisan propaganda...from the people who fell for:

-the Russia collusion hoax,
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax,
    -the Covington Catholic hoax,
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax,
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax,
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax,
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax,
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax,
    -the fake Ukraine transcript hoax,
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax,
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax,
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax,
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax,
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax,
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes,
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax,
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax,
    -the "children in cages" hoax,
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes,
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax,
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax,
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax,
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax,
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax,
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax,
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax,
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax,
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax,
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax,
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax,
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax,
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax,
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax,
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax,
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax,
    -the "white privilege" hoax,
    -the voter suppression hoax,
    -and the "hands up don't shoot" hoax.

2) These partisan media "fact-checkers" have been caught in more lies than CNN at this point.

3) Again, are you just being willfully dishonest with this diversion or did you forget that your little challenge was to provide examples of records that had been broken? Splitting hairs over the term "recorded history" vs. "history" changes no part of that.

Next dishonest smoke and mirrors routine please.

It's on the way up again.
    And that makes it not a record HOW, exactly? Again, are you just being willfully dishonest with this diversion or did you forget that your little challenge was to provide examples of records that had been broken?

Behold, what Democrats mean when they claim to "debunk" things.

Female unemployment, like all unemployment, rose greatly due to the bush recession and then moved steadily downward during the Obama administration. trump is just riding on Obama's coattails.
    We've already established that this hilarious spin of blaming Bush for the Democrat policy disaster he tried to stop more than a dozen separate times is desperate wishful thinking.

Again...

-No one was making bad loans to unqualified people until Democrats came along and threatened to drag banks into court and have them fined and branded as racists if they didn't go along with the left's Affirmative Action lending policies.

-Even the New York Times warned in the late 1990s that Democrats continuing to force banks into lowering their standards would lead precisely to the kind of meltdown that ended up happening in 2008.

-Studies directly connect the collapse of the housing market to these Democrat policies.

-President Bush went to Congress repeatedly for years warning them that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were going to destroy the economy (17 times in 2008 alone). Democrats continuously ignored him, shut down his proposals along party lines and continued raiding the institutions for campaign contributions on their way down.

-John McCain also co-sponsored urgently critical reforms that would have prevented the housing market collapse, but Democrats shut that down as well, along party lines, and even openly ridiculed anyone who suggested reforms were necessary (see the video below)...to protect their taxpayer-funded campaign contributions as the economy raced uncontrollably toward the cliff.

-Even The New York Times admitted that there is "little evidence" of any connection between the "Republican" deregulation measures Democrats blame, like the Gramm-Bleach-Liley Act (signed into law by a Democrat), and the collapse of the housing market.

And name one policy of Obama's that didn't make it HARDER instead of easier to create jobs and recover from the Great Democrat Recession? Did doubling and tripling everyone's health care costs somehow magically make them more prosperous and create jobs? Please, explain to me how this new fantasy version of economics works.

Attachment 14300

And yes, the economy crawled along somewhat in the right direction at a snail's pace despite Obama's best efforts (what part of 'worst economic recovery since the Great Depression' don't you comprehend?), which in no way magically makes it Obama's accomplishment that all the job-creators suddenly started hiring again the moment Obama's disastrous economy-killing policies were removed, with job-creators directly citing the removal of Democrat policies as the reason they suddenly reversed course.

Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy

Try again, dishonest demagogue.

Last edited by artichoke; 02-18-2020 at 08:37 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (02-18-2020)

17. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

Um...saying that our legal system is innocent until proven guilty is not contradicted by anything else I've stated here. You apparently just have reading comprehension issues, like most Democrats.

There were actual crimes that actually were real and mattered there. So obviously, no.
    I'm not a Democrat
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

18. The Following User Groans At Mason Michaels For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-18-2020)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-18-2020)

20. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Informed is in the eye of the beholder, Frank.

The reason that I mentioned the other mistakes is because you continue with the "stupid " and "uninformed" mierda.
    I doubt I have ever used "uninformed" about you or any of the other Trump supporters (may have, but it would be very rare) and I would be astonished if you could give an example of me using "stupid" even once. It is not a word I ever use on anyone.

But inform me where I used either word and I will consider an apology.

Most of the posters on these threads are well informed...even some of the liberals.
    Most are very informed...I have never suggested otherwise. I have suggested rather forcefully that the reason for me raising the Hitler supporters/Trump supporters...is to be informative. Simply because I consider a person to be very informed...does not mean there are things that cannot be informative for them. Likewise, even though I consider myself to be very well informed...at no point do I stop looking for or accepting new items of information. In other words, I am willing to be informed.

I will compare my educational resume and sources of news with anyone who wants to do so. FOX is not my source of news.
    You sound to be of above average intelligence to me...and I would not doubt that assessment. But...EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER needs to be informed about what they are doing...including you, Earl. Supporting Trump is supporting evil...just as supporting Hitler was supporting evil. Supporting Trump is supporting the destruction of our Republic...just as supporting Hitler was supporting the destruction of the German Republic.

How about the snow?
    No snow.

21. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M. V. Mason View Post
    I'm not a Democrat
    Ah, the Frank Apisa game of indignantly demanding to know how you could dare to call him a Democrat for only agreeing with Democrats 99% of the time.

22. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ah, the Frank Apisa game of indignantly demanding to know how you could dare to call him a Democrat for only agreeing with Democrats 99% of the time.

I'm not a Democrat
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-18-2020)

24. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, if you were not acting like a jerk...you would realize that agreeing with Democrats 99% of the time (which, in any case, I do not do)...DOES NOT MAKE ONE A DEMOCRAT.

I am a registered Independent...NOT A DEMOCRAT. You might want to give some consideration to why that bother you so?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-18-2020)