Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: 46% of whites worry becoming a majority-minority nation

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I will vanquish thee and taketh canaan for myself.
    AM I,I AM's,AM I
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    AM I,I AM's,AM I
    my spells are premium.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    It sounds like Australia has a better grasp of border security than America. That being said, one of the repercussions of states' rights in America is that some states can choose to undermine federal laws. Granted, the federal government can punish them for it. Their funding can be withdrawn for various programs as retaliation, but unfortunately, some attempts to do this to California have been stopped by judges that apparently are more loyal to California than to the nation as a whole.

Thanks for your post. Australia is a federation of 7 states, and each of the states have responsibility for certain major policy areas. For example, in my state, Queensland, the Queensland state government is entirely responsible for education and transport/main roads. The federal government, on the other hand, is responsible for departments like taxation and immigration and health care (BTW, we have a universal health care scheme just like the British NHS, called MEDICARE and it has always worked very well over the past 50 years.. Providing Universal Health Care is the only Democrat policy I support. It is expensive to fund, but, both the British and Australians are very protective of the NHS and MEDICARE, and the NHS has been in place since just after the end of World War II. It would be political suicide in Britain for the (Conservative political) party to try and dismantle the NHS, likewise MEDICARE in Australia). The states are not at liberty to ignore and/or break federal laws.

It surprises me that California can openly flout US Federal laws when it comes to issues like illegal immigration because many illegal immigrants in California receive a range welfare benefits that I read were, in some cases, funded by the US Federal government ?

No doubt, the relationships between your different state and federal laws in America are very complex, so I wont bother you with any more questions on the subject, but try to research the facts for myself as I am very interested in American politics. Why ? You are a young nation, but ever since 1776, there have ALWAYS been one or more major political dramas taking place in America: the Revolutionary war, Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War, Atomic bombs dropped on Japan, 1945, John and Robert Kennedy Assassinated, Jim Crow Laws and the Civil Rights demonstrations of the early 1960's Lyndon Banes Johnson's "Great Society", the Hippy movement and the rise of Herbert Marcuse's New Left , Vietnam and Nixon's handling of the war in 1969 when the American public had lost faith in the US government's ability to end the conflict, widespread rioting across the US after Martin Luther King is assassinated, Watergate ends the remarkable career of Richard Nixon, the Cold War Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962, President Ronald Reagan striking the "Evil Empire" wherever its soldiers and armies appeared, "Star Wars" and, of course, the political chaos that has followed the election of Donald Trump in 2016, culminating in his impeachment There is always something exciting, shocking, tragic, amazing, scary, unbelievable, extraordinary happening in American politics!

Finally, yes, Australia is very harsh and uncompromising when it comes to illegal aliens apprehended in the country. Having said that, we do not have anywhere near the number of foreign aliens in the country as the US does. A lot of this is due to luck in the sense of Australia's given geography, as opposed to efficient immigration law enforcement. As you probably know,we are a very isolated island continent that is completely surrounded by large stretches of ocean, so we do not have any borders to protect that are contiguous with other countries like your southern US - Mexico border for example. Even if Trump completes building his US - Mexico border wall, keeping immigrants from the south out of the US will still be a very difficult task.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 02-20-2020 at 07:52 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshynddawg For This Post:

Saudade (02-20-2020)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Thanks for your post. Australia is a federation of 7 states, and the states have responsibility for certain policy areas. For example, in my state, Queensland, the Queensland state government is entirely responsible for education and transport. The federal government, on the other hand is responsible for departments like taxation and immigration. The states are not at liberty to ignore and/or break federal laws.

It surprises me that California can openly flout US Federal laws when it comes to issues like illegal immigration because many illegal immigrants in California receive a range welfare benefits that I read were, in some cases, funded by the US Federal government ?

No doubt, the relationship between your state and federal laws in America is very complex, so I wont bother you with any more questions on the subject, but try to research the facts for myself as I am very interested in American politics.

Finally, yes,Australia is very harsh when it comes to illegal aliens apprehended in the country. Having said that, we do not have anywhere near the number of foreign aliens in the country as the US does. A lot of this is due to luck in the sense of Australia's given geography, as opposed to efficient immigration law enforcement. As you probably know,we are a very isolated island continent that is completely surrounded by large stretches of ocean, so we do not have any borders to protect that are contiguous with other countries like your southern US - Mexico border for example. Even if Trump completes building his US - Mexico border wall, keeping immigrants from the south out of the US will still be a very difficult task.

Dachshund
    what they're doing is illegal, its just well, our nation is coming undone.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

my spells are premium.
    Admit it,it went over your head
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what they're doing is illegal, its just well, our nation is coming undone.
    Yes it is.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes it is.
    it will all be rectified. yes. im sticking it up my ass.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it will all be rectified. yes. im sticking it up my ass.
    America had a good run!But all good things come to an end!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Thanks for your post. Australia is a federation of 7 states, and each of the states have responsibility for certain major policy areas. For example, in my state, Queensland, the Queensland state government is entirely responsible for education and transport/main roads. The federal government, on the other hand, is responsible for departments like taxation and immigration and health care (BTW, we have a universal health care scheme just like the British NHS, called MEDICARE and it has always worked very well over the past 50 years.. Providing Universal Health Care is the only Democrat policy I support. It is expensive to fund, but, both the British and Australians are very protective of the NHS and MEDICARE, and the NHS has been in place since just after the end of World War II. It would be political suicide in Britain for the (Conservative political) party to try and dismantle the NHS, likewise MEDICARE in Australia). The states are not at liberty to ignore and/or break federal laws.

Yeah, it's definitely a problem. The rest of the country is being forced to pay for their transgressions, and the courts have somewhat enabled it.

No doubt, the relationships between your different state and federal laws in America are very complex, so I wont bother you with any more questions on the subject, but try to research the facts for myself as I am very interested in American politics. Why ? You are a young nation, but ever since 1776, there have ALWAYS been one or more major political dramas taking place in America: the Revolutionary war, Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War, Atomic bombs dropped on Japan, 1945, John and Robert Kennedy Assassinated, Jim Crow Laws and the Civil Rights demonstrations of the early 1960's Lyndon Banes Johnson's "Great Society", the Hippy movement and the rise of Herbert Marcuse's New Left , Vietnam and Nixon's handling of the war in 1969 when the American public had lost faith in the US government's ability to end the conflict, widespread rioting across the US after Martin Luther King is assassinated, Watergate ends the remarkable career of Richard Nixon, the Cold War Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962, President Ronald Reagan striking the "Evil Empire" wherever its soldiers and armies appeared, "Star Wars" and, of course, the political chaos that has followed the election of Donald Trump in 2016, culminating in his impeachment There is always something exciting, shocking, tragic, amazing, scary, unbelievable, extraordinary happening in American politics!
    Indeed. When you have the world's most powerful military and largest economy, everything you do is going to be noticed by the rest of the world because of the repercussions.

Finally, yes, Australia is very harsh and uncompromising when it comes to illegal aliens apprehended in the country. Having said that, we do not have anywhere near the number of foreign aliens in the country as the US does. A lot of this is due to luck in the sense of Australia's given geography, as opposed to efficient immigration law enforcement. As you probably know,we are a very isolated island continent that is completely surrounded by large stretches of ocean, so we do not have any borders to protect that are contiguous with other countries like your southern US - Mexico border for example. Even if Trump completes building his US - Mexico border wall, keeping immigrants from the south out of the US will still be a very difficult task.

Dachshund
    Very true.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

America isn't going to end. It will probably just become a wealthier version of Mexico.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I just feel lucky it's mine. I'm important.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

"Demography is destiny" - there is a lot of truth in that dictum. White, Anglo-Europeans will only account for only 46% of the population of the US by around mid-century. Moreover in the decades after 2050 the percentage of the population that is White is predicted to dwindle further due to low white birth rate, ageing and increased foreign immigration.

To me this signals the death of America(I define "America" the way the Founding Fathers did, as a majority white, Christian nation whose legal, political (liberal democracy) and free market/capitalist economic systems, institutions, moral values, cultural tradition social manners and mores were - or almost all - inherited from England.

For most of its history, from 1766 to 1965 America was 80%-90% White Anglo-European, it was also the most prosperous and powerful nation in Western civilization. This goes to show, in a roundabout way that America's Western values and culture were superior. These values and culture were created by a race of White (pale-skinned) men with a genetic affiliation to the Anglo-Saxon or Nordic culture of North - Western Europe.

Western civilisation is, arguably, about 1000 years old and if we look at what the West has achieved just over the past 500 years in terms of great ideas like: rationalism, the Renaissance, the scientific revolution, empiricism, the Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution, self criticism, the disinterested search for truth, the separation of church and state, the rule of law, equality before the law, defence of freedom of conscience for the individual, freedom of expression/speech, human rights, liberal democracy, together these represent an insurmountable achievement, that no other culture has produced the likes of. Western values are the basis of the West's self-evident economic, social, political, scientific and cultural successes which are clearly superior to any other set of values devised by any other human race: Black African, Australian aboriginal, native American Indian, Arab, Papua New Guinean, Asian, Slavic, Hispanic, etc.

The White, Anglo-European culture/ civiliation is, without doubt, the most advanced and sophisticated the world has seen in 6,000 years of civilization. The West is a creation of the White Anglo-European man and , I believe, are largely the result of his genetics. That is you cannot expect an America in which Black Africans/African Americans and Latinos outnumber Whites by a large margin to voluntarily adopt white, European, Western values and keep white culture alive.Generally speaking, they do not have the intellectual capacity for a start.

So what will become of America ? With the decline of the white population will it descend into a Third Word shit-hole featuring failed cities like Black- majority Detroit and Baltimore or Hispanic - inundated California/Texas ?

I can't see anyway to avoid this; I cannot think of a solution that will preserve America as a (White European) Western nation. If anyone can, I would be grateful to hear !

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 02-21-2020 at 07:56 PM.

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Woko Haram View Post
    America isn't going to end. It will probably just become a wealthier version of Mexico.
    So it will be Aexico
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just feel lucky it's mine. I'm important.
    "I"," mine","I'm ",self absorbed much!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

16. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"I"," mine","I'm ",self absorbed much!
    chronic guilting of others is the narcissistic abuse.