Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump will win the election this year

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Trump will win the election this year

He’s going to skip the debates claiming they are fixed by the liberals. Control all communication to the right by coordinating with Fox News so that 1/2 the nations only exposure to the democratic candidates are through the fox filter and then get massive turnout due to his cult like presence.

The fact that he doubled the historical turnout for an incumbent president in the New Hampshire primary made this outcome a foregone conclusion in my mind.

Even if he has a 40% approval rating at election time, 1/2 the population doesn’t vote. The republicans do a great job suppressing voter turnout on the left as well. I don’t see any way trump loses this next election. Only hope is Democrat’s retake the senate and can have some level of control but I am not optimistic of that either.

You heard it here first.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheLasOfTheModerates For This Post:

evince (02-15-2020), Jack (02-15-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Not sure who’s sock you are but in 2020 you’re claiming to be the first to say Trump will skip the debates? 2016 called and wants their prediction back.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

anatta (02-15-2020), anonymoose (02-15-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only candidate who stands a chance (albeit slim) is Bloomberg because he will be able to reach the right directly by advertising funded from his endless personal funds.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not saying just the debates. That’s the entire strategy. I don’t see how anyone can beat him. Difference between 2016 and now is trumps approval rate among Republicans. Skipping debates in 2016 would have been suicide as there were a lot of people on the fence with him. Now at 95% support he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by debating.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLasOfTheModerates For This Post:

evince (02-15-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheLasOfTheModerates View Post
    Not saying just the debates. That’s the entire strategy. I don’t see how anyone can beat him. Difference between 2016 and now is trumps approval rate among Republicans. Skipping debates in 2016 would have been suicide as there were a lot of people on the fence with him. Now at 95% support he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by debating.
    Not sure who’s sock you are but I have to agree with you. Especially if Bernie wins the nom. What's the purpose of a debate? The differences couldn't be starker.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only candidate who stands a chance (albeit slim) is Bloomberg because he will be able to reach the right directly by advertising funded from his endless personal funds.
    WRONG

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bloomberg is a dishonest and part time republican

if he wants to keep using his money to fight trump fine

he will not be the nonminee

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

He’s going to skip the debates claiming they are fixed by the liberals. Control all communication to the right by coordinating with Fox News so that 1/2 the nations only exposure to the democratic candidates are through the fox filter and then get massive turnout due to his cult like presence.

The fact that he doubled the historical turnout for an incumbent president in the New Hampshire primary made this outcome a foregone conclusion in my mind.

Even if he has a 40% approval rating at election time, 1/2 the population doesn’t vote. The republicans do a great job suppressing voter turnout on the left as well. I don’t see any way trump loses this next election. Only hope is Democrat’s retake the senate and can have some level of control but I am not optimistic of that either.

You heard it here first.
    Wow!
    I gave you a thumb's up just because what you say is so plausible.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

skipping debates (whether needed or not for Trump's electoral ambitions) would be a disaster for Trump
    and probably cost him the election.

Since when does Trump cower from anyone about anything? (never). The debates are on.
    Yes he will win election because he has a successful presidency to run on

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the Dems make sure the house and senate stay and GO Democratic this go round we can Impeach trump right away even of he does get re elected through his cheating

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really don’t think so. He’s weaponized the media to the point everyone on the right hates them. It will be a very easy sell to his base if he skips because he’ll say that they are rigged. If he goes to the debates the only thing that can happen is he can lose supporters if he does poorly. No chance a debate will help him attract new followers. You really think his followers who have let him do everything he has will draw the line at skipping debates?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry evince dems aren’t flipping 12 seats this cycle. Impeachment isn’t happening

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    skipping debates (whether needed or not for Trump's electoral ambitions) would be a disaster for Trump
    and probably cost him the election.

Since when does Trump cower from anyone about anything? (never). The debates are on.
    Yes he will win election because he has a successful presidency to run on
    You’re first paragraph is spot on. Any sitting President skipping the debates would get crushed by the media/public and rightfully so. And Trump isn’t skipping them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

anatta (02-15-2020)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

You heard it here first.
    You are right about Trump winning. Wrong about "Trump controlling the media." 93% of the media is left wing. You clowns constantly complain about one channel. Moderate my ass.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I really don’t think so. He’s weaponized the media to the point everyone on the right hates them. It will be a very easy sell to his base if he skips because he’ll say that they are rigged. If he goes to the debates the only thing that can happen is he can lose supporters if he does poorly. No chance a debate will help him attract new followers. You really think his followers who have let him do everything he has will draw the line at skipping debates?
    Depends who his Opponent is.