Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: LUNCH & A PHOTO WITH ME, ONLY COST $580,600k; wait'll Trump needs the REAL money!

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    11,999
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 6,288 Times in 4,017 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,309 Times in 1,193 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default LUNCH & A PHOTO WITH ME, ONLY COST $580,600k; wait'll Trump needs the REAL money!

    Let's suspend the RULES. Just put him in a room, let them kiss his ring, write their checks for whatever amount and let them do their 'asks'. I mean who the F are we kidding here?

    Trump breaks personal record by charging re-election supporters $580,600 to get a picture with him




    Published
    3 hours ago on
    February 13, 2020

    On Thursday, the Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump will be breaking his record for the entrance cost to an upcoming fundraiser.
    The event, held just a few miles from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago country club at the Palm Beach resort of billionaire Nelson Peltz, will cost donors a whopping $580,600 to attend, eat, and have their picture taken with the president.

    “The dinner is expected to attract about 30 people and raise more than $5 million for the president and his committee,” wrote Josh Dawsey and Michelle Ye Hee Lee. “Others on the guest list are Ike Perlmutter, a Trump friend and chairman of Marvel Entertainment, and Louis DeJoy, fundraising chair for the 2020 Republican convention, according to a person with knowledge of the gathering, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the event is private.”

    “Interviews with people who have attended these fundraisers say the president is highly engaged, conversational and charming. Trump often asks the guests what they need from the administration — but not before ticking off dozens of accomplishments in extended opening remarks,” they wrote. “The conversations are often held over a meal of the president’s favorite dishes, such as New York strip steak with a dessert of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, served on ornate place settings. Unlike many politicians who leave their food untouched, attendees say Trump usually eats.”

    Indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas recently released audio recordings of donors at a similar event, including one steel executive who begged Trump to scrap his tariffs. In response to these leaks, guests are now prohibited from bringing their phones to these fundraisers....

    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tru...ture-with-him/

    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 02-14-2020 at 08:47 AM.

    ďWhat Donald Trump does is consistently live up to the expectations of those who have
    the
    lowest possible expectations for him.Ē

    Christian Schneider, The Bulwark

  2. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

    Earl (02-14-2020)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    evince (02-14-2020)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    16,353
    Thanks
    28,364
    Thanked 7,772 Times in 6,031 Posts
    Groans
    14,977
    Groaned 999 Times in 946 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Jealous?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    CFM (02-14-2020), Truth Detector (02-14-2020)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5,539
    Thanks
    2,149
    Thanked 4,571 Times in 2,765 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 123 Times in 109 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Big contrast from 2016. Shows how far he's come.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Earl (02-14-2020), Truth Detector (02-14-2020)

  8. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,129
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 1,176 Times in 912 Posts
    Groans
    72
    Groaned 129 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    So ?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

    Earl (02-14-2020), Truth Detector (02-14-2020)

  10. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    16,353
    Thanks
    28,364
    Thanked 7,772 Times in 6,031 Posts
    Groans
    14,977
    Groaned 999 Times in 946 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    A really dumb thread.

    The sexual predator, old Bill, received a 500K fee for a speech to da Russians.

    Where was the outrage?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-14-2020)

  12. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    76,420
    Thanks
    91,086
    Thanked 17,123 Times in 14,374 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,894 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    On Thursday, the Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump will be breaking his record for the entrance cost to an upcoming fundraiser.
    The event, held just a few miles from Trumpís Mar-a-Lago country club at the Palm Beach resort of billionaire Nelson Peltz, will cost donors a whopping $580,600 to attend, eat, and have their picture taken with the president.

    ďThe dinner is expected to attract about 30 people and raise more than $5 million for the president and his committee,Ē wrote Josh Dawsey and Michelle Ye Hee Lee. ďOthers on the guest list are Ike Perlmutter, a Trump friend and chairman of Marvel Entertainment, and Louis DeJoy, fundraising chair for the 2020 Republican convention, according to a person with knowledge of the gathering, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the event is private.Ē

    ďInterviews with people who have attended these fundraisers say the president is highly engaged, conversational and charming. Trump often asks the guests what they need from the administration ó but not before ticking off dozens of accomplishments in extended opening remarks,Ē they wrote. ďThe conversations are often held over a meal of the presidentís favorite dishes, such as New York strip steak with a dessert of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, served on ornate place settings. Unlike many politicians who leave their food untouched, attendees say Trump usually eats.Ē
    Why is this a problem?
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Earl (02-14-2020)

  14. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    76,420
    Thanks
    91,086
    Thanked 17,123 Times in 14,374 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,894 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    A really dumb thread.

    The sexual predator, old Bill, received a 500K fee for a speech to da Russians.

    Where was the outrage?
    Did you expect anything smart from this triggered lunatic?

    He may need to be placed on suicide watch on November 8th.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Earl (02-14-2020)

  16. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    20,389
    Thanks
    12,445
    Thanked 6,215 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 756 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Let's suspend the RULES. Just put him in a room, let them kiss his ring, write their checks for whatever amount and let them do their 'asks'. I mean who the F are we kidding here?

    Trump breaks personal record by charging re-election supporters $580,600 to get a picture with him




    Published
    3 hours ago on
    February 13, 2020

    On Thursday, the Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump will be breaking his record for the entrance cost to an upcoming fundraiser.
    The event, held just a few miles from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago country club at the Palm Beach resort of billionaire Nelson Peltz, will cost donors a whopping $580,600 to attend, eat, and have their picture taken with the president.

    “The dinner is expected to attract about 30 people and raise more than $5 million for the president and his committee,” wrote Josh Dawsey and Michelle Ye Hee Lee. “Others on the guest list are Ike Perlmutter, a Trump friend and chairman of Marvel Entertainment, and Louis DeJoy, fundraising chair for the 2020 Republican convention, according to a person with knowledge of the gathering, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the event is private.”

    “Interviews with people who have attended these fundraisers say the president is highly engaged, conversational and charming. Trump often asks the guests what they need from the administration — but not before ticking off dozens of accomplishments in extended opening remarks,” they wrote. “The conversations are often held over a meal of the president’s favorite dishes, such as New York strip steak with a dessert of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, served on ornate place settings. Unlike many politicians who leave their food untouched, attendees say Trump usually eats.”

    Indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas recently released audio recordings of donors at a similar event, including one steel executive who begged Trump to scrap his tariffs. In response to these leaks, guests are now prohibited from bringing their phones to these fundraisers....

    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tru...ture-with-him/

    Wow...Elizabeth Warren only charges $3 for a selfie...You should go for her deal....

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (02-14-2020), Truth Detector (02-14-2020)

  18. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    76,420
    Thanks
    91,086
    Thanked 17,123 Times in 14,374 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,894 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Wow...Elizabeth Warren only charges $3 for a selfie...You should go for her deal....
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    16,353
    Thanks
    28,364
    Thanked 7,772 Times in 6,031 Posts
    Groans
    14,977
    Groaned 999 Times in 946 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Did you expect anything smart from this triggered lunatic?

    He may need to be placed on suicide watch on November 8th.
    Indeed.

    Nov. 3rd too. Lol

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-14-2020)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    76,420
    Thanks
    91,086
    Thanked 17,123 Times in 14,374 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,894 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

    Nov. 3rd too. Lol
    DAMN!! I am stuck in 2016?
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    47,791
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 7,628 Times in 6,586 Posts
    Groans
    20
    Groaned 440 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Jealous?
    It would be the other way around with Centerlft. He'd have to pay people to take a picture with him.

  23. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    47,791
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 7,628 Times in 6,586 Posts
    Groans
    20
    Groaned 440 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Wow...Elizabeth Warren only charges $3 for a selfie...You should go for her deal....
    Centerlft doesn't have $3 in his account and Warren won't take food stamps.

  24. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    20,389
    Thanks
    12,445
    Thanked 6,215 Times in 4,935 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 756 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Centerlft doesn't have $3 in his account and Warren won't take food stamps.
    She took half of that girl's bank account...bet she takes EBT/SNAP cards....

  25. The Following User Groans At TOP For This Awful Post:

    christiefan915 (02-15-2020)

  26. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    47,791
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 7,628 Times in 6,586 Posts
    Groans
    20
    Groaned 440 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    She took half of that girl's bank account...bet she takes EBT/SNAP cards....
    I doubt what she claimed ever happened. To lefties, if it could have happened in their minds, it didn't actually have to happen for them to believe it's the same thing.

Similar Threads

  1. 500,000 kids could lose lunch due to trump
    By bhoyal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 09-24-2019, 06:56 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-14-2019, 09:57 AM
  3. "MIKE PENCEíS DOONBEG DETOUR TO COST NEARLY $600K"
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2019, 06:12 PM
  4. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM
  5. Crazy Tech Money - Real Estate
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 01:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •