Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Doesn't The Very Stable Genius Simply Pardon Stone?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    No, snowflake, our great president is about improving the lives of Americans and 61% (Gallup) say that they are better off today than three years ago.

Try winning the White House facing that fact.
    At three years into Hitler's reign, 83% of Germans said they were better off than three year before that.

How'd that work out?

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Um...no, Snowflake.

Gallup-61% believe that they are better off than 3 years ago.

Are you ill, Snowflake?
    See my reply above.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello dukkha,

Good luck on the Durham wish. That is a total pipe dream you know.
    And if your guess is wrong lol?

You [the left] have been wrong about collusion, wrong about Kavanaugh, wrong about an obstruction charge coming out of the sham Mullet investigation. And most recently, wrong about the sham impeachment.

And smart gambling man would put his money on them being wrong, again.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I do know someone who wants a dictatorship, Earl...he who will not be named in this post.

And he is in the most advantageous position possible to get it.

NO REPUBLIC is too strong to become a dictatorship. Don't ever think that this one is an exception.

All we can do is converse, you and I. I am saying that Trump is an existential threat to this Republic...and there are lots of people who agree with me.

But...you have to travel your own path.

I truly wish you would give more thought to this, though
    I will give it more thought, Frank but I can not envision that the Separation of Powers, the Co-equal Branches of Government, the lower courts and the Supreme Court will no longer be extant. I see no path to a dictatorship for either party.

I don’t believe that I am following a path, just a desire to support anyone who has policies that produce a booming economy, jobs, jobs, jobs. I really want Americans to be able to put food on the table. This President’s policies are enabling this booming economy and he is keeping his promises. There is no refuting this fact.

I would support a green Martian who could produce these results for working Americans.

Perhaps you should run for political office, Frank. Lots of folks believe as you do, just not enough. Lol

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

See my reply above.
    My post was meant for the snowflake, PoliTalker.

No coffee yet. Lol

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To PoliTalker.

Um...no, Snowflake.

Gallup-61% believe that they are better off than 3 years ago.

Are you ill, Snowflake?

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    And if your guess is wrong lol?

You [the left] have been wrong about collusion, wrong about Kavanaugh, wrong about an obstruction charge coming out of the sham Mullet investigation. And most recently, wrong about the sham impeachment.

And smart gambling man would put his money on them being wrong, again.
    None of that is proven. It is all pure opinion (incorrect in my view) and you're hoping the Durham investigation will prove it. It won't, but you'll never admit it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-14-2020)

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I will give it more thought, Frank but I can not envision that the Separation of Powers, the Co-equal Branches of Government, the lower courts and the Supreme Court will no longer be extant. I see no path to a dictatorship for either party.
    Do you think ANY of the common folk caught up in devotion to and admiration of Hitler during the early 1930's thought there was a chance that their country could become a dictatorship as quickly and thoroughly as it did?

Dictatorships don't come with bells and whistles of warning. They sneak up on you.

I don’t believe that I am following a path, just a desire to support anyone who has policies that produce a booming economy, jobs, jobs, jobs. I really want Americans to be able to put food on the table. This President’s policies are enabling this booming economy and he is keeping his promises. There is no refuting this fact.
    "Jobs, jobs, jobs" is a thing of the past, Earl. We should not be trying to bring people to power who are interested in making more work for humans. Humans want time to enjoy life...and to determine what is or is not fulfilling for themselves without the need to WORK.

We are facing 21st century problems with a 16th century mindset.

I would support a green Martian who could produce these results for working Americans.
    Nobody is looking for more work. Everybody wants more leisure time...more time to spend with the family, tend the lawn and garden, smell the roses, write poems, read books, listen to music, play golf, build things...or just bend two trees in toward each other by reclining in a hammock stretched between them.

Jesus H. Christ, we have built the equivalent of billions of mechanical slaves to do the work so humans can have more rest...and we are fucking it up because of a Protestant work ethic that proclaims what humans want more than anything...IS TO WORK.

Perhaps you should run for political office, Frank. Lots of folks believe as you do, just not enough. Lol
    Nice day here in New Jersey. Cold, but the sun is shining and the air is crisp. I dare to suppose spring will come early.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-14-2020)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you think ANY of the common folk caught up in devotion to and admiration of Hitler during the early 1930's thought there was a chance that their country could become a dictatorship as quickly and thoroughly as it did?

Dictatorships don't come with bells and whistles of warning. They sneak up on you.

"Jobs, jobs, jobs" is a thing of the past, Earl. We should not be trying to bring people to power who are interested in making more work for humans. Humans want time to enjoy life...and to determine what is or is not fulfilling for themselves without the need to WORK.

Nobody is looking for more work. Everybody wants more leisure time...more time to spend with the family, tend the lawn and garden, smell the roses, write poems, read books, listen to music, play golf, build things...or just bend two trees in toward each other by reclining in a hammock stretched between them.

Jesus H. Christ, we have built the equivalent of billions of mechanical slaves to do the work so humans can have more rest...and we are fucking it up because of a Protestant work ethic that proclaims what humans want more than anything...IS TO WORK.

Nice day here in New Jersey. Cold, but the sun is shining and the air is crisp. I dare to suppose spring will come early.
    Well, Frank, this is the first time that I have ever heard that full employment is a bad thing.

The rest of your post...agree to disagree.

Sunny here today, cooler but a high near 60 degrees.

Buttercups and yellow-bells blooming for several weeks.

Dogwoods ready to bloom.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

None of that is proven. It is all pure opinion (incorrect in my view) and you're hoping the Durham investigation will prove it. It won't, but you'll never admit it.
    My guess is you’ll be wrong, again lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hatred for President Trump and yelling racism etc. is not a winning campaign policy.

It failed in 2016 and will fail in 2020.

Perhaps “demonic” will work. Lol

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

D.O. Yesterday, the JPP viewer count went from a normal 300-400 count to 1400 in a few minutes.

How is this possible?

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

gee frank, just admit you're pro genocide of the poor, and get your club rocker and patch, 1% er.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    gee frank, just admit you're pro genocide of the poor, and get your club rocker and patch, 1% er.

There is absolutely nothing in what I wrote that is "pro genocide" in any way. Stop stretching so far. You are going to hurt your shoulders.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Who are you talking about? What policies did Trump use to make the economy different than the one Obama handed him? He was given a growing economy that just continued on the same trajectory. Obama saved the world from the Bush mess.
    Adams said we are a country of laws, not people. trump is erasing that line too. he is sticking his nose into sentencing and prosecution. That is just another Trump overstep that threatens our institutions and the separation of powers.
    Trump is flooding the government with lobbyists and corporate execs. Last count. he broke 300. This shit matters. Trump is destroying regulation. That also matters. You cannot erase poisons and pollution.