Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America. 7 Ways the Ruling Elite Are Making Us Dumber

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I think it’s hilarious you are such a Trump ass kisser. Never thought I’d see you support a rich oligarch. It makes me smile. You’ve lost your way.
    I am amused that whenever someone engages a sociopath lying leftist, they come back with lame meme's like this. Yep, in the Fascistic world of the leftist, defending the facts makes you a Trump ass kisser.

November it going to be a bad month for leftist losers like you.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    its not a human
    I am the lord thy god, I will maketh thee to lay down amongst the fatted calf and smoke a blunt and stfu.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

you HATE everyone asshole

you have no love or compassion for anyone

you are a sociopath

you are either nit a real human

OR

you are a broken human

that is why no one cares fior you either

people don't love evil people

That is why you are SOOOOOO alone
    Lol ! Nit wit !

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

of course they're dumbing us down. "there are 31 genders" is part of the dumb, and so is "monopolies are fine because they're efficient."

(you mbas know better, "single point of failure" anyone?)

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    of course they're dumbing us down. "there are 31 genders" is part of the dumb, and so is "monopolies are fine because they're efficient."

(you mbas know better, "single point of failure" anyone?)
    russo bot holes find Human diversity confusing

Only real non sociopathic humans find it easy to accept humans individually as they are

thanks for showing your sociopathy to all you waste of human flesh

that is if you are human

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

book title:

a single point of failure to a thousand points of light: the explosion of the nwo.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

russo bot holes find Human diversity confusing

Only real non sociopathic humans find it easy to accept humans individually as they are

thanks for showing your sociopathy to all you waste of human flesh

that is if you are human
    so believing in 31 genders is accepting people as they are?

ok, insane person.

see? dumbed down.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Saudade (02-14-2020)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

great comeback typing Nazi

a typical russo bot hole response
    The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming !

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Casual Leftist,

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Leftist View Post
    What I can't wrap my head around is what the ruling elite stand to gain. Even they will die one day - then what will their legacy be?
    They are in a race with each other to see who can accumulate the most wealth before they die. If they perceive someone else is surpassing them, they feel like a failure. They have made the mistake of equating wealth with happiness.

The world is chock-full of geniuses who have not used their intelligence in the pursuit of excess wealth. Truly smart and happy people understand there is far more to life than accumulating wealth. You need enough wealth to have your needs met and a little extra to enjoy some splurging, but too much wealth can be a burden, causing great stress. Being trapped in the wealth race is a sad trap.

I know a fellow who made a killing in the stock market young and was independently wealthy by age 35. He was free to live a life of ease without ever working. He ended up being a yacht captain for some very wealthy people, and eventually just got his own yacht and began wandering whereever he felt like going. He sends me emails with good jokes and stories of his adventures. I'm glad my friend is enjoying life the way he wants to.

I look at IMPOTUS and I see a very sad man. He could have stopped being so controversial and just begun enjoying his own life a long time ago, being independently wealthy at age 30. He chose to chase after more of what he already had plenty of, the fool. And it is a crying shame to see that if he had simply invested his money wisely in market-based funds, he would be far richer today than after all the conniving and bankruptcies. But it was never about the money for him. He already had far more than he would ever have needed. He has spent his life trying to prove something to himself and his father, and he has failed. He has been trying to prove a lie. The lie is that the family wealth came on the up and up. His father ripped off the government program to house America after WWII. That is where the wealth came from.

IMPOTUS has lived a wasted life marred by bankruptcies, court cases and divorce. He loudly proclaims to any willing ear that he has been a victim, that everyone is out to get him. What a shallow fool. He had it made and he didn't even know it. He should have taken a fraction of his fortune and gotten himself some really good mental counseling, but his ego wouldn't let him do it. So many people in this world could use that help to sort out their personal mysteries but can't afford it. He could and never availed himself of it. He is a fool on top of a fool. One thing he is not is the great leader America needs. Anybody who thinks he is - is a fool.

True happiness can't be bought. It has to be earned. And that means getting your head in the right place.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

can someone name me 6 genders, to signal their virtue?

im stuck at 2. im a bad person.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello StoneByStone,

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    They don't care about legacy. They just want as much money and power as possible while alive. Many of them probably don't know why this hasn't made them happy, so they're just trying to get more and more, thinking that'll help.
    Addicted to power, slave to it, fear of not having enough.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Casual Leftist,

They are in a race with each other to see who can accumulate the most wealth before they die. If they perceive someone else is surpassing them, they feel like a failure. They have made the mistake of equating wealth with happiness.

The world is chock-full of geniuses who have not used their intelligence in the pursuit of excess wealth. Truly smart and happy people understand there is far more to life than accumulating wealth. You need enough wealth to have your needs met and a little extra to enjoy some splurging, but too much wealth can be a burden, causing great stress. Being trapped in the wealth race is a sad trap.

I know a fellow who made a killing in the stock market young and was independently wealthy by age 35. He was free to live a life of ease without ever working. He ended up being a yacht captain for some very wealthy people, and eventually just got his own yacht and began wandering whereever he felt like going. He sends me emails with good jokes and stories of his adventures. I'm glad my friend is enjoying life the way he wants to.

I look at IMPOTUS and I see a very sad man. He could have stopped being so controversial and just begun enjoying his own life a long time ago, being independently wealthy at age 30. He chose to chase after more of what he already had plenty of, the fool. And it is a crying shame to see that if he had simply invested his money wisely in market-based funds, he would be far richer today than after all the conniving and bankruptcies. But it was never about the money for him. He already had far more than he would ever have needed. He has spent his life trying to prove something to himself and his father, and he has failed. He has been trying to prove a lie. The lie is that the family wealth came on the up and up. His father ripped off the government program to house America after WWII. That is where the wealth came from.

IMPOTUS has lived a wasted life marred by bankruptcies, court cases and divorce. He loudly proclaims to any willing ear that he has been a victim, that everyone is out to get him. What a shallow fool. He had it made and he didn't even know it. He should have taken a fraction of his fortune and gotten himself some really good mental counseling, but his ego wouldn't let him do it. So many people in this world could use that help to sort out their personal mysteries but can't afford it. He could and never availed himself of it. He is a fool on top of a fool. One thing he is not is the great leader America needs. Anybody who thinks he is - is a fool.

True happiness can't be bought. It has to be earned. And that means getting your head in the right place.
    it cant even be earned, if your heart isn't in the right place.

this is the reality that fuels the perpetual anxiety fueling the totalitarian impulse.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    he's not perfect. I look at policy. pushing back on china is my main reason for support.

what are your ISSUES?
    He’s Donald J Trump, a grifter and con man in this to benefit himself. I hate the fact that he has no policy, he stumbles along, ineptly doing what the career politicians preach to him. The fact that our debt has increased exponentially under his watch concerns me.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

to them they are proving their status as the BEST HUMANS ON THE PLANET

they are sociopaths and believe life is a fucking game to prove how great and powerful they are

Sociopaths are broken humans

they feel no love ( they believe love is a fake idea)

so to them love has no meaning

they feel no compassion ( they believe compassion is a fake idea)

whats left ?

convincing themselves they are BETTER than those people who believe love and compassion is real

they see complete humans as fools or liars

they are physically understanding and feeling love and compassion.

they truly believe in their BROKEN STATE that the only things that matter is winning

how dosent matter

rules are just a joke to them

they have no love or compassion and rules were invented by people with love and compassion in their hearts

They don't know they are the broken ones

so evil acts seem reasonable to them

to them the only thing that matters is being on top of others

HOW DO WE DEFEAT THEM?????

telling the world and them that they are broken

PROVING TO EVERYONE THEY ARE THE BROKEN ONES

WHY WOULD WE LET SUBPAR HUMANS RULE OVER THE COMPLETE LOVING AND COMPASSIONATE MEMEBERS OF OUR SOCIETY?

DONT LET THOSE WITH A BRAIN THAT CANT FULLY FUNCTION DUE TO BAD WIRING OWN OUR FUTURE

COMPASSIONLESS AND LOVELESS HUMANS ARE PRETTY EASY TO SPOT HUH.

TIME TO SHAME THE BROKEN ONES BACK INTO THEIR PROPER PLACE IN SOCIETY

MOST HUMANS ARE NOT BROKEN

ONLY ABOUT 4% ARE SOCIOPATHS

WE VASTLY OUTNUMBER THEM

THEY CANT WIN IF WE ALL GO AFTER THEM
    You've got good intentions but you're letting the power junkies get to you psychologically.

Anger is a great political motivator but it is not the whole story and never should be.

Wisdom and philosophy must play a part.