Thread: Libtards call me for work

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Note to Christie: Mott knows Tinfoil personally and can vouch for what he says!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    That’s true. I can. I’ve seen examples of his work.
    Stoned by Stones will pretend this thread ever happened.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
    They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
    It then listed below a dozen liberal tropes beginning with "Black Lives Matter"
    >Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
    I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.
    >Fatboy pauses hard (He learned it at the university)
    >Fatboy says he really hoped there was something simple that could be done.

Nope
    So I leave and assure the libtards I'll send them an email
    Now here's the fun part

Do I
    A)Make the estimate so expensive they go away
    B)Ghost them. No further response
    C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

Votes count. I have been waiting 10 days so far
    you are the stupidest business man ambulating

3. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-17-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you are the stupidest business man ambulating
    You have absolutely no business calling anybody stupid. You've absolutely no self awareness, are moronic to the point of imbecilic and tediously repetitive.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
    They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
    >Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
    I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.

Nope
    Now here's the fun part

Do I
    C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

Definitely you should go with the 'Gay Cake' attitude. Tell them because of their political views, you can't adequately provide them with quality Trade work. Let them know up front, that because you love Jesus, you would deliberately just fuck up the Job if they let you in their house. Remind them 'Jesus is Love'.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nope
    Now here's the fun part

Do I

if you take the job, make them pay in full up front..........people like that never pay their bills.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'll take shit that never happened for 500

you've been taking shit that never happened for over three years now.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you've been taking shit that never happened for over three years now.....
    Says the Leader of the Jesus Freaks. (sad)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nope
    Now here's the fun part

Do I

Pathetic petite bourgeoisie small business tyrant. Why not commit suicide and stop being a parasite?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Rich contards are not out there saying my job is one that Americans don't want to do. Leftists say this when they say illegals do jobs Americans don't want to do. I had to move from Connecticut because there were so many illegal aliens available it drove the wages down by preventing normal increases in labor pay. I now operate in columbus and I charge 3X the amount I could hope to get in Connecticut.
    Cry me a river
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trailer trash don't hire wood floor guys. It's only white privileged people. I have only had two black customers in 35 years. Only rich white people care about wood floors. That's what makes their signs so hilariously hypocritical. They exude white privilege yet they rail against it. LOL

BTW, one of the black customers was a preacher and his house smelled like a church. LOL
    The other black customer was Michael Moye
    Here's house I did all the floors in back in my late 20s in the early 90s
    https://www.dirt.com/showbiz/produce...te-1202619642/
    Remind me never to hire a white contractor, I don't want meth addict trash like you. You shouldn't home to school you resentful pos. It's not immigrants fault your useless economic waste who thinks he deserves welfare in the form of artificially limiting the labor supply so he can be paid more. Imo we need to ban you from working so the illegals can be paid more, they deserve it more. Why how a useless racist pos like you when there are illegals willing to do the work, just a waste.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Huh? It happened, I assure you. They live right next to the campus in Bexley. I'll go take a picture of the sign next time I'm in Bexley. It was hilarious. They have 1 1/2 inch wide oak floors nailed to the framing instead of there being a subfloor. It's impossible to repair individual boards because there's no way to make it tongue and groove so the boards will move and the tops of the grooves will break off and you'll be right back where you started. They didn't want to hear that I couldn't repair the few bad boards. Well, the last time I worked for some op-enly liberal people I didn't get paid. They declared bankruptcy two months after I did work in their home and a fucking judge dismissed my lein on their home because they just a baby. Fuck liberals and liberal states
    By the way, I couldn't care less if you believe these people called me for work. I just wanted to share my potential email I want to send. LOL
    Lmao I'm so glad you got screwed there

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Bro View Post
    Lmao I'm so glad you got screwed there
    Oregon, libtard paradise, is what got screwed. Now I''m paying taxes in another state.
    And it's typical of you liberals to cry about the working man while you turn around and cheer when a working man loses out. You guys are just assholes. You should face the fact.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Bro View Post
    Remind me never to hire a white contractor, I don't want meth addict trash like you. You shouldn't home to school you resentful pos. It's not immigrants fault your useless economic waste who thinks he deserves welfare in the form of artificially limiting the labor supply so he can be paid more. Imo we need to ban you from working so the illegals can be paid more, they deserve it more. Why how a useless racist pos like you when there are illegals willing to do the work, just a waste.
    >I don't want meth addict trash like you
    LOL
    Actually, I'm a stoner. I smoke a big ol fatty and go make beautiful floors that will last long after I die. IMG00006-20090805-2102.jpg
    IMG00007-20090805-2102.jpg
    IMG00015-20090807-1309.jpg
    IMG00011-20090807-1053.jpg
    now the finished product on the add a border project
    IMG00028-20090811-1556.jpg
    >Baked the whole time

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nice work...

I don't care what you do, if it was me though I would do the work, & if you think they will be a pain, you add a lil in there for that~you get the job, great, you don't get the job, great..

my 2cents
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."