Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Libtards call me for work

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    1,233
    Groaned 466 Times in 425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Libtards call me for work

    LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
    They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
    It then listed below a dozen liberal tropes beginning with "Black Lives Matter"
    >Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
    I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.
    >Fatboy pauses hard (He learned it at the university)
    >Fatboy says he really hoped there was something simple that could be done.

    Nope
    So I leave and assure the libtards I'll send them an email
    Now here's the fun part

    Do I
    A)Make the estimate so expensive they go away
    B)Ghost them. No further response
    C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

    Votes count. I have been waiting 10 days so far

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    20,230
    Thanks
    1,021
    Thanked 10,495 Times in 7,317 Posts
    Groans
    759
    Groaned 594 Times in 575 Posts

    Default

    I am on Tapatalk so can vote if there are voting choices

    I say ghost them

    I have been in business along time and among the many lessons I have learned is that there is “bad business”. These people would be bad business. Just walk away and maintain your reputation
    TICK TOCK Durham is Coming!


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    anonymoose (02-13-2020)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    1,233
    Groaned 466 Times in 425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I am on Tapatalk so can vote if there are voting choices

    I say ghost them

    I have been in business along time and among the many lessons I have learned is that there is “bad business”. These people would be bad business. Just walk away and maintain your reputation
    Yeah, that's my current action. No need to agitate, but if he calls me again to ask why I never sent his estimate, I'm going with C
    LOL

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 1,300 Times in 851 Posts
    Groans
    472
    Groaned 273 Times in 232 Posts

    Default


  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    60,942
    Thanks
    16,609
    Thanked 16,257 Times in 12,137 Posts
    Groans
    626
    Groaned 1,053 Times in 999 Posts

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    17,600
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,479 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,150 Times in 1,047 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
    They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
    It then listed below a dozen liberal tropes beginning with "Black Lives Matter"
    >Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
    I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.
    >Fatboy pauses hard (He learned it at the university)
    >Fatboy says he really hoped there was something simple that could be done.

    Nope
    So I leave and assure the libtards I'll send them an email
    Now here's the fun part

    Do I
    A)Make the estimate so expensive they go away
    B)Ghost them. No further response
    C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

    Votes count. I have been waiting 10 days so far

  8. The Following 2 Users Groan At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

    Dark Soul (02-15-2020), Grajonca (02-15-2020)

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    christiefan915 (02-13-2020), Crocodile (02-13-2020), guno (02-13-2020), jimmymccready (02-12-2020)

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    1,233
    Groaned 466 Times in 425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Huh? It happened, I assure you. They live right next to the campus in Bexley. I'll go take a picture of the sign next time I'm in Bexley. It was hilarious. They have 1 1/2 inch wide oak floors nailed to the framing instead of there being a subfloor. It's impossible to repair individual boards because there's no way to make it tongue and groove so the boards will move and the tops of the grooves will break off and you'll be right back where you started. They didn't want to hear that I couldn't repair the few bad boards. Well, the last time I worked for some op-enly liberal people I didn't get paid. They declared bankruptcy two months after I did work in their home and a fucking judge dismissed my lein on their home because they just a baby. Fuck liberals and liberal states
    By the way, I couldn't care less if you believe these people called me for work. I just wanted to share my potential email I want to send. LOL

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6,353
    Thanks
    1,719
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 958 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 286 Times in 272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
    They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
    It then listed below a dozen liberal tropes beginning with "Black Lives Matter"
    >Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
    I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.
    >Fatboy pauses hard (He learned it at the university)
    >Fatboy says he really hoped there was something simple that could be done.

    Nope
    So I leave and assure the libtards I'll send them an email
    Now here's the fun part

    Do I
    A)Make the estimate so expensive they go away
    B)Ghost them. No further response
    C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

    Votes count. I have been waiting 10 days so far
    What would your response be if they were contards with the white supremacist tropes like "the Jews will never replace us" on their signs at their trashy trailer?

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    1,233
    Groaned 466 Times in 425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    What would your response be if they were contards with the white supremacist tropes like "the Jews will never replace us" on their signs at their trashy trailer?
    Trailer trash don't hire wood floor guys. It's only white privileged people. I have only had two black customers in 35 years. Only rich white people care about wood floors. That's what makes their signs so hilariously hypocritical. They exude white privilege yet they rail against it. LOL

    BTW, one of the black customers was a preacher and his house smelled like a church. LOL
    The other black customer was Michael Moye
    Here's house I did all the floors in back in my late 20s in the early 90s
    https://www.dirt.com/showbiz/produce...te-1202619642/

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6,353
    Thanks
    1,719
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 958 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 286 Times in 272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Trailer trash don't hire wood floor guys. It's only white privileged people. I have only had two black customers in 35 years. Only rich white people care about wood floors. That's what makes their signs so hilariously hypocritical. They exude white privilege yet they rail against it. LOL
    Ok then the rich and privileged contards?

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    1,233
    Groaned 466 Times in 425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Ok then the rich and privileged contards?
    Rich contards are not out there saying my job is one that Americans don't want to do. Leftists say this when they say illegals do jobs Americans don't want to do. I had to move from Connecticut because there were so many illegal aliens available it drove the wages down by preventing normal increases in labor pay. I now operate in columbus and I charge 3X the amount I could hope to get in Connecticut.

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    1,233
    Groaned 466 Times in 425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Bascially, I want these customers to hire illegal aliens to butcher their floor. They don't deserve my fine craftsmanship and I will not allow them to get it. LOL

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    82,924
    Thanks
    36,840
    Thanked 24,944 Times in 19,089 Posts
    Groans
    28,733
    Groaned 3,815 Times in 3,635 Posts
    Blog Entries
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Note to Christie: Mott knows Tinfoil personally and can vouch for what he says!
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    53,471
    Thanks
    14,509
    Thanked 17,944 Times in 12,375 Posts
    Groans
    289
    Groaned 1,120 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Note to Christie: Mott knows Tinfoil personally and can vouch for what he says!
    That’s true. I can. I’ve seen examples of his work.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    Dark Soul (02-15-2020)

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,323
    Thanks
    2,316
    Thanked 8,423 Times in 5,933 Posts
    Groans
    554
    Groaned 477 Times in 454 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
    They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
    It then listed below a dozen liberal tropes beginning with "Black Lives Matter"
    >Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
    I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.
    >Fatboy pauses hard (He learned it at the university)
    >Fatboy says he really hoped there was something simple that could be done.

    Nope
    So I leave and assure the libtards I'll send them an email
    Now here's the fun part

    Do I
    A)Make the estimate so expensive they go away
    B)Ghost them. No further response
    C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

    Votes count. I have been waiting 10 days so far
    A
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-23-2019, 12:26 PM
  2. How many JPP libtards donated
    By Teflon Don in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-17-2018, 08:12 AM
  3. Question for the libtards
    By I Love America in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 07:28 AM
  4. Libtards can't even name-call anymore!
    By Dixie - In Memoriam in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 06:34 AM
  5. Libtards Wet Dream
    By RockX in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •