Thread: Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Cultsmasher smashes fossil fuels.

This is a thread I found at another forum. I started a thread around here about human caused global warming. Well this person solved it. But for some of the "people" around here, they don't believe in HCGW. If they own a car, I wonder if they believe in what they pay for gas. Or if they believe in the high cost of items that require a lot of energy to produce. Or if they believe in the energy bills it takes to cool their houses in the summer and heat them in the winter.

Unfortunately, I couldn't copy the thread and post it here. So I will have to write it out. Here it is.........

"I, Cultsmasher, steamroller, redline, moronfinder and any other's I've forgotten will now smash fossil fuels. I will now make coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, electric generating dams, wind farms and solar panels obsolete. I just can't wait for the mods around here to ban me for making the major cause of human caused global warming a thing of the past. Don't feel ashamed. Other forums have. Their disregard for decency and honor in this matter just reenforces my disdain for humanity in general. Here it is.

"Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U.S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They operated at 5600 F. And despite being built light enough to fly, they were expected to create a constant thrust for 600 hours. Or 25 days. So the engineering in this is around 60 years old. Now 2% of H2O will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen at 3600 F. In other words, combust. On this next point, I'm not exactly sure. But I would have to imagine that the percentage of H2O that would disassociate would rise sharply from there without all that much higher of a rise in temperature. So that at about 4500 F, most of the H2O would combust.

So if you had a furnace that was preheated to 5000 F using the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen, then injected water or steam into it, it would combust. As in create heat. And being built more robustly than a nuclear rocket designed to fly, it could be made to last much longer. And it is possible that some alloy or compound has been created in the last 60 years that can withstand heat even better than the material used to create a nuclear powered rocket.

I brought this idea up to a university physics professor once when I was thinking of using this process to create pressure that could be utilized. He told me that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen atoms would almost immediately recombine into H20 molecules. But I know that would create heat also. Because that is how the rockets on the Space Shuttle worked. They combust hydrogen and oxygen. The exhaust is H2O. The Space Shuttle engines operate at 6000 F. That is around 1500 F more than what would be needed to disassociate the H2O into hydrogen and oxygen to begin with. In fact, steps would have to be taken to keep the furnace from melting.

On top of that, the exhaust would be so hot that it would nearly be in a plasma state. This could be put through a magnetohydrodynamic device to create electricity. The rest could be used to heat water to create electricity. Which is what a coal or nuclear powered furnace does. But with this process, it would create its own heat. No outside heat source would be necessary."

Well there it is. If you have any reasons why you think this wouldn't work, cultsmasher would like to hear about it. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what forum he is at so you can tell him yourself. But if you tell me, I will pass it on. I also know that this is an idea that he came up with around 20 years ago and made know to everybody. For free! This shows the power of the energy producers. Because it isn't being used.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

didn't he get banned from here?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Several times, under several names.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Freshsea is Cultsmasher, is that obvious?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

I believe you when you say you didn't finish high school.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-13-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-13-2020)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    I believe you when you say you didn't finish high school.

Yeah. How does it feel to have a high school dropout as your intellectual superior, asshole. I noticed that not you or any of the other morons around here could tell me why it wouldn't work. I show the alternative to fossil fuels and you ban me as a show of gratitude. What a fucking lowlife you are.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anybody wanting to have an intelligent discussion on this matter, this obviously isn't the place for it. You are welcome to come on over and discuss this or any other topic where truth and freedom of speech are allowed. The Truth Zone Forum. I go by redpill over there. Hope to hear from you.