Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What sentence will Judge Jackson give Stone?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Fascinating; you remind me of someone who doesn't know when to STFU and when they have lost the argument and dug a deep hole for themselves.

How are you intelligent? That's a fascinating lack of self awareness leftists seem to have.

How am I attacking her? I stated the facts. I believe she is a Democratic hack and the proof was in her background. Do you have anything to refute the facts?

I see you have conceded the argument and now wish to troll your own thread with childish memes.

How am I a racist? How am I a cultist?
    You are both a racist and a cultist without enough backbone to even own up to it. No wonder you worshi TRrump.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    You are both a racist and a cultist without enough backbone to even own up to it. No wonder you worshi TRrump.
    Again, how am I a racist? How am I a cultist? How do I worship Trump? I accept your conceding the argument by continuing to flail, deflect and cry like a little baby.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    7 to 9 is the guideline
    when did being butt hurt even have a deadline?......

Can you not understand that this is all according to long-established rules of law?
    don't be ridiculous.....the investigation proved Trump did nothing, why should we care about process crimes......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-13-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Stone was convicted on seven counts including obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. But he's a buddy of Trump, so that's all right.
    process crimes on an investigation that showed the investigators were the only ones who actually violated any laws.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

its a shame you have that penis in your ear.......if you didn't you wouldn't be mind fucked all the time......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,239 Times in 13,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    process crimes on an investigation that showed the investigators were the only ones who actually violated any laws.......
    Now tell us "pp," what crimes, and offer proof of these crimes, did the investigators commit?

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

when did being butt hurt even have a deadline?......

don't be ridiculous.....the investigation proved Trump did nothing, why should we care about process crimes......
    Don't be stupid. Butt hurt is just ignorant right wing crap. Try and be an adult.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now tell us "pp," what crimes, and offer proof of these crimes, did the investigators commit?
    remember the 17 things the FBI was censured for?......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Don't be stupid. Butt hurt is just ignorant right wing crap. Try and be an adult.
    then how do you explain an impeachment without an underlying offense.......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

process crimes
    Stone testified to the House Intelligence Committee (chaired by Devin Nunes) that Randy Credico was his 'backchannel' to Assange. That was an invention. When Credico was sunpoenaed, Stone sent him threatening emails trying to get him to avoid testifying (taking the Fifth was one suggestion).

That's perjury and suborning a witness, two of the crimes for which he was convicted. But that's OK, they're only process crimes, right? Plus, he's a buddy of the Pesident.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Of course, you are wrong. The real problem is Trump is inserting himself into the justice dept which is against the constitution. I know rightys want the separation of powers erased while King Daffy the first is in office, but it is very dangerous. Once Trump gets complete power over the justice dept, he is a dictator. We are lucky he is a buffoon. But real damage is being done. He has threatened the government worse than Nixon. Tricky Dicky did not have an army of suckups and TV and other media news working for him 24 hrs a day.
    Rightys are looking small picture while Trump is looking long view. He is fundamentally breaking down the separation of powers and rightys love it. When Warren becomes president in 2021, she will have those powers. But even rightys can relax. She will not take over more and more powers. Trump is the terrifying wild card.
    Why don't you just present YOUR EVIDENCE of Mr. Trump communicating with the DOJ to alter the Unjust sentence? This all on BARR.....the attorney general of the United States of American. Barr knows and comprehends the distinct difference betweem JUSTICE and INJUSTICE. Trump has given no orders to anyone in the DOJ....what you have is a citizen of the Untied States of America (Donald John Trump) exercising his fist amendment right of free speech in presenting "an opinion".

What? A POTUS loses his constitutional rights when he assumes the office of Commander in Chief? Idiots. Go ahead.....command Barr to appear before the HOUSE......you will not enjoy the fallout when BARR points out the fact of Jury tampering and a Judges refusal to have the defense simply have the right to VOIR DIRE potential jurors. It appears the judge residing over the Stone case did not allow the defense to vet any of the deep state prosecutors HAND PICKED jurors. In fact the Jury Foreperson (of course a leftist female) is on record both before the trial and after.....being on several social media sites presenting her bias against Donald J. Trump.

Go ahead.....and reveal all the information to the American Voters.

Legally speaking. Its all "MOOT".....as soon as the FISA court report by the IG is declassified by BARR who was given cart blanche authority to declassify anything he wishes...FOR A REASON.....Both Flyn and Stone will be as free as a jail bird can get.
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-13-2020 at 02:27 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stone testified to the House Intelligence Committee (chaired by Devin Nunes) that Randy Credico was his 'backchannel' to Assange. That was an invention. When Credico was sunpoenaed, Stone sent him threatening emails trying to get him to avoid testifying (taking the Fifth was one suggestion).

That's perjury and suborning a witness .
    that's assuming Credico wasn't lying......then it wouldn't be perjury on Stone's part but on Credico......then emailing Credico wasn't subornation but instead is just an accurate description of Credico's character.......

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's perjury and suborning a witness, two of the crimes for which he was convicted. But that's OK, they're only process crimes, right? Plus, he's a buddy of the Pesident.
    What did Stone do criminally to warrant an investigation or even testimony??? What crime did he commit to be shaken out of bed in the early hours of the morning by the FBI and with the PHONY media present?

These aren't the acts of a free nation; they are the actions of a Fascistic third world shit hole and NO American should stand for it.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Why don't you just present YOUR EVIDENCE of Mr. Trump communicating with the DOJ to alter the Unjust sentence? This all on BARR.....the attorney general of the United States of American. Barr knows and comprehends the distinct difference betweem JUSTICE and INJUSTICE. Trump has given no orders to anyone in the DOJ....what you have is a citizen of the Untied States of America (Donald John Trump) exercising his fist amendment right of free speech in presenting "an opinion".

What? A POTUS loses his constitutional rights when he assumes the office of Commander in Chief? Idiots. Go ahead.....command Barr to appear before the HOUSE......you will not enjoy the fallout when BARR points out the fact of Jury tampering and a Judges refusal to have the defense simply have the right to VOIR DIRE potential jurors. It appears the judge residing over the Stone case did not allow the defense to vet any of the deep state prosecutors HAND PICKED jurors. In fact the Jury Foreperson (of course a leftist female) is on record both before the trial and after.....being on several social media sites presenting her bias against Donald J. Trump.

Go ahead.....and reveal all the information to the American Voters.

Legally speaking. Its all "MOOT".....as soon as the FISA court report by the IG is declassified by BARR who was given cart blanche authority to declassify anything he wishes...FOR A REASON.....Both Flyn and Stone will be as free as a jail bird can get.

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,239 Times in 13,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Given that Trump has already started his usual bullying and threatening tweets, as well as intervening on DOJ matters, it will be interesting to see how the judge responds. My guess is that Trump pardons Stone, but will likely do it after the November election.
    My guess, five to seven years, he'll serve three in some country club jail somewhere, but you got to keep in mind that this is the same Judge who Trump said sent Manford to maximum security, worse than Al Capone Trump said, maximum security in a minimum security jail, but I'm sure the lemmings bought it