Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What sentence will Judge Jackson give Stone?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default What sentence will Judge Jackson give Stone?

Given that Trump has already started his usual bullying and threatening tweets, as well as intervening on DOJ matters, it will be interesting to see how the judge responds. My guess is that Trump pardons Stone, but will likely do it after the November election.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-13-2020), PoliTalker (02-13-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Given that Trump has already started his usual bullying and threatening tweets, as well as intervening on DOJ matters, it will be interesting to see how the judge responds. My guess is that Trump pardons Stone, but will likely do it after the November election.
    Gee, can we start a few more threads on this? It won't matter will it? Trump will pardon him and trigger you lying loons more.

Amy Berman Jackson; a leftist hack appointed by Obama. In 2009 Jackson represented nine-term Representative for Louisiana's 2nd congressional district William J. Jefferson, a corrupt Democrat who took bribes, in his corruption trial.

Yeah, what a shocker eh?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stone will get nine or more years.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Stone will get nine or more years.
    the other guy who "lied" to an FBI investigator got 30 days.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

When we take back the House we will just impeach her

Plus it doesn’t matter what sentence he gets.

1) if Trump is re-elected he pardons Stone

2) if Trump is not re-elected he pardons Stone

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Stone was guilty of 7 counts of witness tampering and threatening witnesses with bodily harm. It was a trial. He lied to congress and the courts. PP why do you lie so often?
    After the bus "grab them by the pussy" came out a dump from Wikileaks showed up to distract. Stone was sent a message "well done" He was one of the Trumpys with direct connection to Russia and Wiki.
    The 7 to 9 years was according to the guidelines.
    Do you know what Adams said" we have to be a country of laws, not men' That is just another thing Trump is fucking up. And you cannot understand it.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 02-12-2020 at 08:09 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

jimmymccready (02-12-2020)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Stone was guilty of 7 counts of witness tampering and threatening witnesses with bodily harm. It was a trial. He lied to congress and the courts. PP why do you lie so often?
    After the bus "grab them by the pussy" came out a dump from Wikileaks showed up to distract. Stone was sent a message "well done" He was one of the Trumpys with direct connection to Russia and Wiki.
    The 7 to 9 years was according to the guidelines.
    Do you know what Adams said" we have to be a country of laws, not men' That is just another thing Trump is fucking up. And you cannot understand it.
    a ten year sentence for a demmycrat's butt hurt sounds excessive.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

a ten year sentence for a demmycrat's butt hurt sounds excessive.....
    7 to 9 is the guideline. When did 7 to 9 become 10? With time served and judge discretion, we do not know what the sentence will be. I know if,they are serving King Trump the first they should get medals What does butt hurt have to with anything. Can you not understand that this is all according to long-established rules of law? Do you think Trumpys should be above the law?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-13-2020), Tranquillus in Exile (02-13-2020)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Does it matter? As soon as the FISA report is de-classified in its entirety...….all the fruit of the poison tree will be made null and void. Anything that Muller and Wiseman touched will be tossed in the trash can because it was all predicated upon ILLEGAL evidence. If Stone's conviction stands....the executive pen is mightier than a corrupt DOJ deep state player.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Does it matter? As soon as the FISA report is de-classified in its entirety...….all the fruit of the poison tree will be made null and void. Anything that Muller and Wiseman touched will be tossed in the trash can because it was all predicated upon ILLEGAL evidence. If Stone's conviction stands....the executive pen is mightier than a corrupt DOJ deep state player.
    Of course, you are wrong. The real problem is Trump is inserting himself into the justice dept which is against the constitution. I know rightys want the separation of powers erased while King Daffy the first is in office, but it is very dangerous. Once Trump gets complete power over the justice dept, he is a dictator. We are lucky he is a buffoon. But real damage is being done. He has threatened the government worse than Nixon. Tricky Dicky did not have an army of suckups and TV and other media news working for him 24 hrs a day.
    Rightys are looking small picture while Trump is looking long view. He is fundamentally breaking down the separation of powers and rightys love it. When Warren becomes president in 2021, she will have those powers. But even rightys can relax. She will not take over more and more powers. Trump is the terrifying wild card.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Gee, can we start a few more threads on this? It won't matter will it? Trump will pardon him and trigger you lying loons more.

Amy Berman Jackson; a leftist hack appointed by Obama. In 2009 Jackson represented nine-term Representative for Louisiana's 2nd congressional district William J. Jefferson, a corrupt Democrat who took bribes, in his corruption trial.

Yeah, what a shocker eh?
    First off, if you dont like the topic, simply dont respond. You remind me alot of Trump, no ability to STFU, when you cannot speak intelligently.
    Now, the Judge has not yet ruled and your are attacking her. A Trump "cultie" racist following in his savior's footsteps. Color me "surprised".

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Stone was convicted on seven counts including obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. But he's a buddy of Trump, so that's all right.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

First off, if you dont like the topic, simply dont respond. You remind me alot of Trump, no ability to STFU, when you cannot speak intelligently.
    Fascinating; you remind me of someone who doesn't know when to STFU and when they have lost the argument and dug a deep hole for themselves.

How are you intelligent? That's a fascinating lack of self awareness leftists seem to have.

Now, the Judge has not yet ruled and your are attacking her.
    How am I attacking her? I stated the facts. I believe she is a Democratic hack and the proof was in her background. Do you have anything to refute the facts?

A Trump "cultie" racist following in his savior's footsteps. Color me "surprised".
    I see you have conceded the argument and now wish to troll your own thread with childish memes.

How am I a racist? How am I a cultist?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Of course, you are wrong.
    This from someone who has never gotten anything right.

The real problem is Trump is inserting himself into the justice dept which is against the constitution.
    How has Trump inserting himself into the justice department? How is that against the Constitution? I am fairly certain that the Constitution calls out that the President is the one who carries out the law enforcement of the nation.

Don't believe me?

Section 3

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

I know rightys want the separation of powers erased while King Daffy the first is in office, but it is very dangerous.
    This is where you have completely lost any credibility and the argument. The rest of your screed is mere incoherent blather. If we want that, we can watch MSNBC or CNN.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Stone was convicted on seven counts including obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. But he's a buddy of Trump, so that's all right.
    Stone had done nothing criminal. He was railroaded by a bunch of partisan clowns who were part of the Mueller HOAX.

You lefties need to be careful of what you are supporting here; it always comes back to bite dummies in the ass later.

The idea that someone who made some tweets about getting info from wikkileaks is a threat to our national security can only be justified in a Fascistic third world shit hole country. Not a nation of laws and rules like ours.