Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 926

Thread: Bernie wins New Hampshire!

  1. #376 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    34,353
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 3,322 Times in 2,518 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 226 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    puh lease

    kathianne?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    "Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

  2. #377 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    24,187
    Thanks
    3,497
    Thanked 5,443 Times in 4,169 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,152 Times in 1,088 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I've attempted to talk sense to immature teenagers enough times in my life that I should know better than to try to do so with a Bernie-bot.
    If standing with workers at the bottom means I'm a Bernie-bot, then I guess standing with billionaires makes you a fascist.
    Don't blame me, I voted for the e-mail lady

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    moon (02-12-2020)

  4. #378 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    24,187
    Thanks
    3,497
    Thanked 5,443 Times in 4,169 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,152 Times in 1,088 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I explain and you ignore, then come back with the same half-baked nonsense and jumped-to conclusions.
    You haven't explained shit.

    You've decided to attack me and attack the millions of young voters who want a change.

    You've decided to attack the millions of people at the bottom, whose voices are ignored by billionaires.

    You haven't explained why motivating non-voters is a losing strategy while ignoring the fact that "moderation" never results in election victories.

    If Clinton was President today, then you might have a point. But she's not. So you don't.


    I'll make a deal with you.... you go vote for ol' BS and I'll vote for a real Democrat.
    I don't care who you vote for, as long as you vote. And as long as you get others to vote, particularly people who didn't vote in 2016.

    I'm willing to bet the message of "moderation" isn't one that is going to help you get those non-voters out to the polls. Who gets excited for "moderation"? Would you get excited for "moderation"? If so, then you have some pretty low standards.
    Don't blame me, I voted for the e-mail lady

  5. #379 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    24,187
    Thanks
    3,497
    Thanked 5,443 Times in 4,169 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,152 Times in 1,088 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Look at your posts.

    It's one after another after another.
    Try me. Take one and expand upon it. I'm willing to defend myself. You don't seem eager for that fight. That's why if we nominate a moderate, Trump is going to win.
    Don't blame me, I voted for the e-mail lady

  6. #380 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    18,751
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 9,678 Times in 6,758 Posts
    Groans
    642
    Groaned 576 Times in 558 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Ah...those pesky racist Bloomberg tapes.
    What Bloomberg said was not racism.

    It was the truth

    We should resist playing leftist games. It doesn’t help our arguments
    Influenza 2020: 242,330 confirmed cases and 24,000 deaths - Mortality rate = 9.9%

    Coronavirus 2020: 188,647 cases and 4,059 deaths - Mortality rate = 2.1%

  7. #381 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,819
    Thanks
    3,973
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 540 Times in 495 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Explain that position.

    How exactly are successful American business people "the problem"

    I bet you and TTQ64 wouldn't say the same thing if Oprah Winfrey was on the ticket.
    He's a pride and true racist republican white male who supports the same false narratives as you do.

    Oprah didn't support stop and frisk nor the NY police department. Oprah didnt' get her money by locking up Black americans.

    And stop trying to equate the few Black billionairs as if it's just as common as white male billionairs.

  8. #382 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    14,783
    Thanks
    1,999
    Thanked 9,481 Times in 6,821 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 213 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I've attempted to talk sense to immature teenagers enough times in my life that I should know better than to try to do so with a Bernie-bot.

    I explain and you ignore, then come back with the same half-baked nonsense and jumped-to conclusions.

    I'll make a deal with you.... you go vote for ol' BS and I'll vote for a real Democrat.

    I won't try to stop you and you don't try to stop me.

    Otherwise, I'm done with this monotonous exercise in futility.
    When is a "real Democrat" running? The candidates running for the Dem nomination are far left-wing or socialist idiots...just like the last Dem presidential nominee. You lose again.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  9. #383 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    24,187
    Thanks
    3,497
    Thanked 5,443 Times in 4,169 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,152 Times in 1,088 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    When is a "real Democrat" running? The candidates running for the Dem nomination are far left-wing or socialist idiots...just like the last Dem presidential nominee. You lose again.
    See, Nomad? It doesn't matter who we nominate because Conservatives are just going to consider them illegitimate anyway. So instead of trying to figure out who would be a candidate people like ^this piece of shit^ would vote for, choose a candidate who will inspire people to come out and vote who haven't before.

    You're not going to get first time voters to the polls for "moderation".
    Don't blame me, I voted for the e-mail lady

  10. #384 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,819
    Thanks
    3,973
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 540 Times in 495 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well, here's what I know...

    In 2016, we went with the "moderate" and lost.

    In 2014, we went with "moderate" Senate candidates and lost.

    In 2010, we went with "moderate" House candidates and lost.

    So...if we keep going to moderates and we keep losing, what is that telling you?

    "Moderation" by definition isn't enthusiasm or excitement. And the only way you get people to the polls is by getting them enthused and excited for something. "Moderation" ain't it, as we saw in 2016.




    Well they think you act in bad faith and demand outsized accommodation after a track record of failure, like 2016.

    To think that winning an election isn't dependent on spurring turnout is naive and sky-grasping.

    To think that you can persuade people of bad faith to your candidate is naive and sky-grasping.

    It's much easier to get a non-voter to vote than it is to change the mind of a Conservative.

    If "moderation" was what people wanted, Clinton would be our President.




    Then Bernie should be your guy since he's the oldest candidate.
    ouch.......that's gotta sting!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    LV426 (02-12-2020)

  12. #385 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    18,217
    Thanks
    31,460
    Thanked 8,809 Times in 6,781 Posts
    Groans
    16,598
    Groaned 1,097 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    What Bloomberg said was not racism.

    It was the truth

    We should resist playing leftist games. It doesn’t help our arguments
    I don’t think they were racist either but more importantly, the Democrats think they were.

    Ironic, right?

  13. #386 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,819
    Thanks
    3,973
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 540 Times in 495 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I've attempted to talk sense to immature teenagers enough times in my life that I should know better than to try to do so with a Bernie-bot.

    I explain and you ignore, then come back with the same half-baked nonsense and jumped-to conclusions.

    I'll make a deal with you.... you go vote for ol' BS and I'll vote for a real Democrat.

    I won't try to stop you and you don't try to stop me.

    Otherwise, I'm done with this monotonous exercise in futility.

    you go vote for ol' BS and I'll vote for a real REPUBLICAN.........There fixed it for you.

  14. #387 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,819
    Thanks
    3,973
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 540 Times in 495 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Or not because those are usually handled by CFO's.




    Unless they inherited that wealth or were given help either by their family, or the institutional advantages that are inherent in the system.

    No billionaire is going to read this thread, so there's no point in sucking up to them.

    Let me tell you another secret: Billionaires don't give a shit about you. The reason is because they don't have to because their wealth has insulated them from you. If billionaires did give a shit about you, they wouldn't be billionaires.




    So concentrating power is a good thing?




    No, but he became on because of his wealth.




    Empathy and sympathy are two different things. And no, I don't believe billionaires are capable of either because they've concentrated their wealth and power, and are trying to do more of that concentration.




    What is half-baked? You're the one with the half-baked idea that a billionaire cares about your needs and wants, or that a billionaire would ever accommodate you. They don't care about you, and they don't want to accommodate you. All they want to do is preserve their pile of gold, like Smaug. Say, what happened to Smaug?




    LOL...would you say that some are "very fine people"?




    They lump themselves in with him. How many pictures are there of Bloomberg and Trump together? Several. In fact, here's one. At a fucking golf course. Like besties.

    Attachment 14225



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    LV426 (02-12-2020)

  16. #388 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,467
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 317 Times in 255 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 116 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Nothing funnier than two fag ass Democrats slapping at each other.........LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    CFM and Earl are gay?
    "Not that there's anything wrong,with that"

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anne Frank For This Post:

    moon (02-12-2020)

  18. #389 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,819
    Thanks
    3,973
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 540 Times in 495 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You haven't explained shit.

    You've decided to attack me and attack the millions of young voters who want a change.

    You've decided to attack the millions of people at the bottom, whose voices are ignored by billionaires.

    You haven't explained why motivating non-voters is a losing strategy while ignoring the fact that "moderation" never results in election victories.

    If Clinton was President today, then you might have a point. But she's not. So you don't.




    I don't care who you vote for, as long as you vote. And as long as you get others to vote, particularly people who didn't vote in 2016.

    I'm willing to bet the message of "moderation" isn't one that is going to help you get those non-voters out to the polls. Who gets excited for "moderation"? Would you get excited for "moderation"? If so, then you have some pretty low standards.
    That's what republican racist white males do.......attack the messenger because they can't handle the truth.

  19. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (02-13-2020)

  20. #390 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    16,460
    Thanks
    5,544
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 5,009 Posts
    Groans
    1,497
    Groaned 1,182 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426
    You've not backed up one assumption you've made about Democrats running moderate candidates or the effect of having billionaires in public office.

    Hence, it's all baseless conjecture.

    Yet you want me to prove it wrong.

    You made the claims, you back them up.

    Until then, it's all just more empty yap-yap-yapping.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64
    Your obsession with race and getting everything in life for free, along with your false accusations, reduces everything you say to mindless yapping,

    "Sugar Baby".

Similar Threads

  1. If Bernie wins Iowa and New Hampshire....
    By Teflon Don in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2020, 06:04 AM
  2. Bernie wins Oklahoma!!
    By leaningright in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-09-2016, 05:51 AM
  3. If Bernie Wins California, Should Hillary Step Down?
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 09:53 PM
  4. Bernie Sanders Wins Every Demographic Group
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 05:26 PM
  5. 'Trump wins!' Fox News accidentally declares in New Hampshire
    By Konono in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 02:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •