Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kiss Your Butt Goodby!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Kiss Your Butt Goodby!

Why? Human caused global warming. You know. That thing president Chump doesn't believe in. Every year all the volcanoes on earth release about 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year, the activities of humans are responsible for the release of about 32 BILLION tons of CO2! I see bullshit on TV about what the earth will be like in the year 2100. But it will be a miracle if any humans see the year 2050.

Also, I saw a couple things on TV about the topic. On one they said that the oceans are 60% warmer than what scientists had predicted they would be. On another they were talking about one glacier in particular. They said it was melting 10 times faster than what scientists predicted it would be. The reason why is because the warming is exponential. Which means that the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

On the Weather Channel recently I heard them admit that the warming of the oceans is accelerating. Which was no surprise to me. Because there is a wild card in all this that most people don't consider. Methane. Methane is 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. For about the last 40 million years, the earth has been getting cooler. With a cooler earth, methane and methane hydrate ice can more easily accumulate. And with the earth rapidly getting warmer, there is plenty of it to be released.

I have a few things to show the disbelievers. Or those for whom the truth is so terrible, they prefer lies. The first thing is part of something I found about our current CO2 levels in relation to those that brought about the Permain extinction. The next thing is a graph showing methane release. The last thing is a picture of methane bubbles rising from the sea floor.

CO2 extinction excerpt, downsized.jpg

Methane graph.jpg

methane bubbles, small.jpg

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freshsea View Post
    Why? Human caused global warming. You know. That thing president Chump doesn't believe in. Every year all the volcanoes on earth release about 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year, the activities of humans are responsible for the release of about 32 BILLION tons of CO2! I see bullshit on TV about what the earth will be like in the year 2100. But it will be a miracle if any humans see the year 2050.

Also, I saw a couple things on TV about the topic. On one they said that the oceans are 60% warmer than what scientists had predicted they would be. On another they were talking about one glacier in particular. They said it was melting 10 times faster than what scientists predicted it would be. The reason why is because the warming is exponential. Which means that the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

On the Weather Channel recently I heard them admit that the warming of the oceans is accelerating. Which was no surprise to me. Because there is a wild card in all this that most people don't consider. Methane. Methane is 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. For about the last 40 million years, the earth has been getting cooler. With a cooler earth, methane and methane hydrate ice can more easily accumulate. And with the earth rapidly getting warmer, there is plenty of it to be released.

I have a few things to show the disbelievers. Or those for whom the truth is so terrible, they prefer lies. The first thing is part of something I found about our current CO2 levels in relation to those that brought about the Permain extinction. The next thing is a graph showing methane release. The last thing is a picture of methane bubbles rising from the sea floor.

Methane graph.jpg

That same thing has been pushed for 50+ years and we're still here.

If all that you idiots claimed was going to happen actually did, none of us would be here now.

If you think what you claim is happening actually is, join the millions of other idiots that do by voluntarily stopping your breathing immediately so you no longer exhale CO2.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I'm hoping that when half of Florida is underwater, the Conservatards who deny climate change because they think it hurts their identity will grow up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-11-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kiss Your Butt Goodby!
    Why? Human caused global warming.
    That is the dumbest claim on the planet. Here's why:

Below is the composition of air in percent by volume, at sea level at 15 C and 101325 Pa.

Nitrogen -- N2 -- 78.084%
    Oxygen -- O2 -- 20.9476%
    Argon -- Ar -- 0.934%
    Carbon Dioxide -- CO2 -- 0.0314%
    Neon -- Ne -- 0.001818%
    Methane -- CH4 -- 0.0002%
    Helium -- He -- 0.000524%
    Krypton -- Kr -- 0.000114%
    Hydrogen -- H2 -- 0.00005%
    Xenon -- Xe -- 0.0000087%
    Ozone -- O3 -- 0.000007%
    Nitrogen Dioxide -- NO2 -- 0.000002%
    Iodine -- I2 -- 0.000001%
    Carbon Monoxide -- CO -- trace
    Ammonia -- NH3 -- trace

29% of Earth is land mass. Of that 29% humans occupy less than 2% to 4% of that area. Of the remaining 28% about 40% is pure wilderness. 14% is true desert and 15% has desert like characteristics. 9% is Antarctica. Most of the remaining 22% are agricultural areas. There may be other areas with a human footprint of some kind.

The notion that man is causing the planet to heat up based on CO2 that amounts to less than 1% of the gas in oxygen can only be believed by morons.

Some other brain dead alarmist predictions:

1967: ‘Dire famine by 1975.’

1969: ‘Everyone will disappear in a cloud of blue steam by 1989.’

1970: Ice age by 2000

1970: ‘America subject to water rationing by 1974 and food rationing by 1980.’

1971: ‘New Ice Age Coming'

1972: New ice age by 2070

1974: ‘New Ice Age Coming Fast’

1974: ‘Another Ice Age?’

1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life’

1988: James Hansen forecasts increase regional drought in 1990s

1988: Maldives completely under water in 30 years

1989: Rising seas to ‘obliterate’ nations by 2000

1989: New York City’s West Side Highway underwater by 2019

2000: ‘Children won’t know what snow is.’

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...ic-predictions
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

anonymoose (02-11-2020), countryboy (02-11-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post

If all that you idiots claimed was going to happen actually did, none of us would be here now.

If you think what you claim is happening actually is, join the millions of other idiots that do by voluntarily stopping your breathing immediately so you no longer exhale CO2.
    I think they should all kill themselves before it's too late.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

CFM (02-11-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm hoping that when half of Florida is underwater, the Conservatards who deny climate change because they think it hurts their identity will grow up.
    When is that going to happen dimwitted wonder dunce?

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    When is that going to happen dimwitted wonder dunce?
    Looks like someone is still being a Mister Crankypants.

11. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-12-2020)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Charoite (02-11-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-11-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome freshsea,,

Methane graph.jpg

I agree with most of that. We know changes are coming. What we don't know is the extent. It is possible that one glacier melts faster than another. It is difficult to measure the atmosphere and the ocean temperature because it depends on where and when you measure. One thing is for sure. We have to change our ways the sooner the better. A certain amount of change is already locked in. At this point we are just hoping we can affect the extent of it. It is time for some radical approaches to the problem.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post

Your delusions are going to lead to a bad end. Sure, they may have been talking about it for 50+ years. But today is today. I could show you a bunch of graphs showing CO2 release. Just like the methane graph I showed. Just go back to what they showed for 50 years ago and breath a sigh of relief.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

They will do what they always do. Point the finger of blame elsewhere.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like someone is still being a Mister Crankypants.
    Looks like someone is still being Mrs. Scarecrow with her little strawmen.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-12-2020)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your delusions are going to lead to a bad end. Sure, they may have been talking about it for 50+ years. But today is today. I could show you a bunch of graphs showing CO2 release. Just like the methane graph I showed. Just go back to what they showed for 50 years ago and breath a sigh of relief.

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They will do what they always do. Point the finger of blame elsewhere.
    Wrong; we are pointing at idiots like you and laughing.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Despite all the claims for 50 years, nothing that has been claimed occurred.

Today was today could be said 50 years ago when the nonsense was being claimed.

I've explained how you and the rest of you idiots, if you think CO2 is a problem, can stop high levels of it immediately. Since you won't put it into practice, your claims are not considered valid.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don't bet on it!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?