Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No god.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Default No god.

That's right. There is no Santa Clause, no tooth fairy and no god. It is true that there is some supernatural stuff that happens sometimes. But it only makes a ghost of a difference. Which is .99999% nothing. Reality is what matters. For example, in my lifetime I have seen tens of thousands of buildings. I have also driven down thousands of miles of roads. I have also eaten many cultivated plants. Not one building, even doghouse, has ever been miracled into existence. Not one inch of any road has ever been miracled into existence. Not one furrow in a cultivated field has ever been miracled into existence.

Here is something else for you to keep in mind. Religion doesn't get rid of evil. It is the cause of it! Because evil is the only result that can ultimately come from lies. And lies are what religion is all about.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Boy, are you on the wrong site.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by freshsea View Post
    That's right. There is no Santa Clause, no tooth fairy and no god. It is true that there is some supernatural stuff that happens sometimes. But it only makes a ghost of a difference. Which is .99999% nothing. Reality is what matters. For example, in my lifetime I have seen tens of thousands of buildings. I have also driven down thousands of miles of roads. I have also eaten many cultivated plants. Not one building, even doghouse, has ever been miracled into existence. Not one inch of any road has ever been miracled into existence. Not one furrow in a cultivated field has ever been miracled into existence.

Here is something else for you to keep in mind. Religion doesn't get rid of evil. It is the cause of it! Because evil is the only result that can ultimately come from lies. And lies are what religion is all about.
    And...…......………...……………………..WHAT??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you for squaring all of that for the rest of us.

You idiot.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-13-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-09-2020)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just asked God....he says there is no freshsea..... He says it's just another sock.....

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

CFM (02-11-2020), gfm7175 (02-13-2020), MAGA MAN (02-13-2020), Truth Detector (02-11-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-09-2020)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is no dark side of the moon
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Boy, are you on the wrong site.

Tell me how.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Thank you for squaring all of that for the rest of us.

You idiot.
    If you prefer lies, that is your problem.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Mason View Post
    There is no dark side of the moon
    But the album is pretty cool.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tell me how.
    This is one of the few Sites the Christian Jihadis assemble on and Plan their Caliphate. Their Goal is a Cross on every Mountain Top, a Prayer in every School, and The Ten Commandments in every Courthouse.
    Plus, they have already agreed that 'The Christian Republic of America' is what the New Name will be after the Takeover.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In another thread,you were quoting the Bible??
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is one of the few Sites the Christian Jihadis assemble on and Plan their Caliphate. Their Goal is a Cross on every Mountain Top, a Prayer in every School, and The Ten Commandments in every Courthouse.
    Plus, they have already agreed that 'The Christian Republic of America' is what the New Name will be after the Takeover.
    Their plan is to replace Jesus,with their Orange Messiah.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ask not for whom the troll trolls.
    S/he trolls for thee.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

leaningright (02-10-2020)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

That isn't telling me how. That is telling me just how fucked up the christian religion is. Though there are worse religions. Such as islam.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Do you mean the stuff about the new jerusalem? I just said what it said. It doesn't mean I believe the crap.