Thread: You idiots really thing a Faggot

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Amen. This is what pisses me off about the Reichtards who say "I like Trump because he's not PC." That is a dog whistle, of course, for "Says in public vulgar, hateful shit that respectable people find abhorrent." Somehow the Rightwing Noise Machine has convinced the dupes that being PC is a bad thing and that freedom of speech means we should be able to shout the n-word and other bigoted shit whenever the mood takes us. Suddenly, it's okay to be a racist, homophobic, misogynist hater again!
    So he's saying the heart is what the heart is and if you're a racist.......there's nothing anyone can do about it.

However, we can stop that person from being in positions of power who uses that racism to make unjust and racist laws.

White american keeps voting and compromising with racism and expect a different result.

Stop listening to racist white men.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    So he's saying the heart is what the heart is and if you're a racist.......there's nothing anyone can do about it.

However, we can stop that person from being in positions of power who uses that racism to make unjust and racist laws.

White american keeps voting and compromising with racism and expect a different result.

Stop listening to racist white men.
    I think you meant to type this to Sailor. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh boy, I can hardly wait to see how YOU translate this. Go.
    Another dummy. The left is full of them.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Another dummy. The left is full of them.
    Translation: I just make up shit and when challenged, attack the challenger. So very Trumpian you are. Well done. Your master is proud.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Translation: I just make up shit and when challenged, attack the challenger. So very Trumpian you are. Well done. Your master is proud.
    Says the one that goes into hiding because she was completely embarrassed and couldn't defend what she believes.

Show the forum the level of control I have over you by posting something supporting that you're in hiding. I command it of you.

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

No. Just tired of arguing with fake intellectual lefties. As a rule, a sea slug has more intellect than the average modern day lefty.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Yes. I personally don’t care but I think there are many voters that just couldn’t wrap their heads around it.
    I don't see anyone arguing w/ that or putting putting up some pretense of it not being the case..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Oooooooo big internet tough guys always make me laugh.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I don't see anyone arguing w/ that or putting putting up some pretense of it not being the case..
    No and you won't. It's not PC.

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You should be rolling with Nomad's tough guy act.

Accepting his challenge isn't about me but about him being a pussy when he ran.

Because he doesn't want to waste time on you does not give you a victory but then that never stops you from declaring one.......

I have seen him squash many a keyboard commandos like you........ I guess you didn't even make the cut....

11. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    One minute after ordering OwlCunt to prove my control over her and she proves it.

I have you barking like a dog when I yank your leash. All I have to do is demand it and you do it.
    She prob had you on ignore for a long time dummy, like most ppl here.........

12. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    They don’t need to pull a Bernie on him cause he’s not yet a serious contender.
    true, none of them are IMHO...... Super Tues will cull the herd by @ least half...

13. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She prob had you on ignore for a long time dummy, like most ppl here.........
    What I have is a leash on her and when I yank it, she barks.

14. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

true, none of them are IMHO...... Super Tues will cull the herd by @ least half...
    My State isn't having a Republican primary. We have an open primary system and while I've never voted in the Democratic primary before, I will this year as part of my civic duty. I, and many others, will be voting Bernie.

15. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because he doesn't want to waste time on you does not give you a victory but then that never stops you from declaring one.......

I have seen him squash many a keyboard commandos like you........ I guess you didn't even make the cut....
    Sure it does. When the pussy issued a specific challenge then ran when it was accepted, it shows he knew he'd be a loser. Rather than being a man, he forfeited.

Hate to break it to you but when the message says he can't see what I posted because he has me on ignore, that isn't squashing anyone. It's called hiding so you don't have to be made to look like a bigger fool.