Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black unemployment

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the REAL ones, yes. there are fake ones out there that talk a good game.
    Which "oath" are you keeping? I don't need to know the actual police force(I have no interest in cyberstalking you), but a general idea of what sort of position you hold would help me understand you.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Which "oath" are you keeping? I don't need to know the actual police force(I have no interest in cyberstalking you), but a general idea of what sort of position you hold would help me understand you.
    the same oath I took when I enlisted as a Marine.................i'm not a cop. too many of them are oathbreakers
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the same oath I took when I enlisted as a Marine.................i'm not a cop. too many of them are oathbreakers
    OK, so your qualification to be an Oath Keeper is that you are a veteran of the Marines. I am just trying to understand where you fit in all this. If I misunderstood, feel free to correct me.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Mason View Post
    Trump didn't do anything to improve the economy.
    Cut taxes (especially on small businesses, gave middle class Americans an everge of $5,500 of their own money back, as well) and SLASHED ASININE "NEVER RAN A BUSINESS" OBAMA REGULATIONS.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONCE AGAIN: WHEN WAS BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LOWER THAN IT IS UNDER TRUMP...EVER???

HERE ARE THE STATS, ON A VERY SLICK INTERACTIVE TABLE, FROM A SITE WITH NO AGENDA:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...us-since-1990/

WHEN WAS BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LOWER THAN IT IS UNDER TRUMP...EVER???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

OK, so your qualification to be an Oath Keeper is that you are a veteran of the Marines. I am just trying to understand where you fit in all this. If I misunderstood, feel free to correct me.
    you're on it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Cut taxes (especially on small businesses, gave middle class Americans an everge of $5,500 of their own money back, as well) and SLASHED ASININE "NEVER RAN A BUSINESS" OBAMA REGULATIONS.
    And all we are getting out of all that is 2% growth? trump is racking up huge deficits, and has such a weak economy that interest rates have to be near zero, and all we are getting is 2% growth? The Fed is forced to do emergency quantitative easing, and all we are getting is 2% growth?

Where is the 4 to 6% growth we were promised?

I am serious here, you claim trump has gotten everything he wants, and still we are looking at lackluster growth. At least if you could claim that trump was foiled by those "evil Democrats" you could claim he could get strong growth in the future. What does 2% growth give you?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Mason View Post
    Trump didn't do anything to improve the economy.
    No, he did EVERYTHING to improve it.
    Including rising earnings for Americans. Something the left was content to let slide downwards.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The paradigm shifted over a decade ago. We can debate wether is was around 2007 or before 2000, but it was well before 2017. We are still trying to figure out the new world we find ourselves in, but it is not a world of trump's making.
    De Nile, not just a river in Africa...
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Sailor (02-09-2020)

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    I call bullshit,the vast majority of the tax cut went to the 1%.
    A few others got crumbs
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    No, he did EVERYTHING to improve it.
    Including rising earnings for Americans. Something the left was content to let slide downwards.
    What is an example of this "everything"? He was handed a growing economy and decided tariffs were a good idea. His tax cut was a giveaway to the wealthy. That does not increase demand. It does increase the wealth gap, which Repubs love to do. He gave billions to corporate farmers who his tariffs harmed. They still were hurt badly.
    The left pushed for an increase in the min wage. the Repubs blocked it.
    you really are clueless.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What is an example of this "everything"? He was handed a growing economy and decided tariffs were a good idea. His tax cut was a giveaway to the wealthy. That does not increase demand. It does increase the wealth gap, which Repubs love to do. He gave billions to corporate farmers who his tariffs harmed. They still were hurt badly.
    The left pushed for an increase in the min wage. the Repubs blocked it.
    you really are clueless.
    Tax cuts were for all tax payers.
    Tariffs brought China to the table and we will see those benefits year after year.
    And the economy had stagnated when he got it.
    His ekection turned up optimism.
    You huys cant pretend on the economy. You got nothing left. Might as well concede.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Most people want Clean Water & Air. Third World Countries just throw all their shit in the nearest river, in First World Countries there's Regulations preventing that. It costs Business lots of money to dispose of Waste in a safe manner. Bad on Business ... Good on People.
    We throw it in rivers in Africa instead 😂. Hmm maybe the clean water act is racist
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Black unemployment rates dropped from a high of 19.3% to 7.5% when Obama left office. Under trump, it has dropped from 7.5% to 6%. So under Obama it dropped by 11.8%, and under trump it dropped by 1.5%. For trump to match Obama's record in dropping unemployment (both black and general), he would need to get negative unemployment. That is not possible.

So far, trump has kept the longest expansion in American history going, but Obama started that expansion, and kept it going for a long time.
    Another kiss Obama's black ass thread.

When you lie about how high black unemployment was, you lose all credibility.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    We throw it in rivers in Africa instead ��. Hmm maybe the clean water act is racist
    I think we sell a lot of plastic waste to China, so maybe you're right. (?)