Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth manufactured Democrat hoax unanimousy obliterated by appeals court

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Um...no, I mean accepting debunked smear campaigns, witch hunts, and treasonous coup attempts like mindless Democrat crybullies. Try to keep up.

Attachment 14270

Not according to the Constitution.

Only the conspiracy theorists of the lunatic Democrat fringe think that.

Hear that Earl? The people who burn our flag, ban our Pledge, spit on our Anthem, tear down our monuments, and shred the Constitution for Democrat power want to know why those who defend the country against their non-stop treason "hate America."

You are totally delusional, deep in the right-wing swamp of lies. That "treasonous coup attempt" was exactly according to the Constitution, at least until the corrupt GOP Senate refused to do its constitutional duty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    He got no help from anybody except grass roots donations in 2016. Even the RNC was against him. Goes to show he's proven himself. Truly historic and amazing against all odds.
    If he was really a billionaire, he wouldn't have needed help from anyone. Instead he took campaign contributions for his personal use. Just the usual Trump corruption.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well I pointed out that, according to the Mueller Report, Trump accepted the offer of help from the Russian government in the election. There was also the "secret meeting" and the actual interference by Russia that followed.
    Exactly. Mueller proved collusion. But collusion, by itself, is not criminal.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He didn't. He tried and got obliterated and said he was refusing to read the rebuttal.

It's all right here.

Which in no way "debunks" the notion that Democrats colluding with Russia to manufacture a fraudulent smear campaign, doctor evidence, lie to a federal judge, illegally spy, and treasonously hijack an election while falsely exonerating Hillary "Bleachbit and Hammers" Clinton constitutes it being a hoax. And the Mueller Report concluded that there was no evidence of criminal collusion...after two years of power-abusing witch hunts, erroneous persecutions, and straight-up torture to get people to confess to things that didn't happen.

Total BS. It doesn't debunk the Russia hoax being a hoax now, and it didn't when you previously tried to resurrect your debunked conspiracy theory with more lies.
    It's your wacko conspiracy theory that's total BS. The Mueller report concluded that there was no criminal conspiracy. There was plenty of collusion. Which probably violated campaign finance laws

5. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-20-2020)

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Correction:

-Accepting intel on his opponents' crimes co-exists with Mueller also saying there was no evidence of collusion because accepting intel is standard practice and not criminal collusion. Literally every campaign, including Obama-Biden, reaches out to sources who keep telling them that they've got dirt on their opponents...even foreign sources (Hillary and Obama even took it a step further and colluded with Russia to MANUFACTURE now-debunked dirt on their opponents, but nothing wrong with THAT), as with Bill Clinton and the UK, and Obama-Biden with the Ukraine. It's only controversial when someone other than Democrats does it.

-If secret meetings constituted guilt of anything, then it is a settled fact that Hillary was guilty (remember the secret tarmac meeting between Hillary's husband and the Obama official overseeing the 'investigation' into her?), and everyone Joseph McCarthy ever accused of being a communist spy officially IS one, because that's the one thing he could always prove...that they met with other communists. See how your hypocritical dishonesty backfires when applied to both sides?

-Russia TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY to help Bernie Sanders, Trump, and others.

Try again, dishonest demagogue.
    You are deep in right-wing conspiracy theories.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Step 1: Claim the Russia "investigation" wasn't a hoax.

Step 2: Get confronted on the total lack of evidence and shown that every other president does this without it even raising an eyebrow.

Step 3: Act like you weren't trying to defend the Russia "investigation."

Don't pretend to "debunk" the Russian collusion hoax and people won't have to "move the goalposts" by proving that it was based on nothing.

Don't hold Trump to a different standard than everyone else and people won't have to point it out...which obviously isn't #whataboutism, as with the last forty times you repeated this obvious falsehood.

Says the Jew-hating demagogue caught lying at every turn. up:

The natural consequence of Constitution-shredding leftist traitors only using this forum to attack him.

Don't spend four years straight endlessly hyperventilating over every non-controversy under the Sun and people won't have to explain the difference between mildly inappropriate behavior and the hysterical "crimes against our democracy" nonsense that you ridiculous lying demagogues try to manufacture against Trump...or to explain that every president did far worse versions of these acts without anyone even caring.

See how that works? Don't be a flaming hypocrite and people will stop noticing and pointing it out.

Which co-exists with even a biased hack like Mueller admitting that there was no evidence of collusion...which any rational human being would notice is a huge red flag that something is wrong with this false narrative. And again, this is against the backdrop of Democrats not only COLLUDING with multiple foreign governments, but using them to MANUFACTURE fake evidence against their opponents to rig elections. But this is perfectly fine and Trump committing jaywalking is treason.

Absolutely idiotic on its face.

Except for the part about inventing hoax after hoax to falsely persecute people with smear campaigns, witch hunts, and treasonous coup attempts, sure.

But you DON'T understand that meeting with government officials does not constitute guilt of anything either. Except when Hillary's husband secretly meets with the Democrat overseeing the "investigation" into her 100+ already proven felonies on a tarmac...THAT is perfectly legit.

What's 'secret' about an open air meeting right out in public. Nothing like the multiple secret meetings that the Trump campaign had with Russian agents. All you've got is denial and conspiracy theories.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Exoneration is forever.
    History will regard it as just more GOP corruption.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    If he was really a billionaire, he wouldn't have needed help from anyone. Instead he took campaign contributions for his personal use. Just the usual Trump corruption.

I kept switching between the Trump rally in Phoenix and the debate. What a contrast!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Earl (02-20-2020), Truth Detector (02-26-2020)

11. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

So you're saying that multiple witch hunts by the GOP
    Again, not witch hunts when they're proven. We KNOW FOR A FACT that she used Bleachbit and Hammers to destroy evidence under subpoena. That isn't even disputed. We KNOW FOR A FACT that she signed numerous acknowledgements that it was a felony to store classified emails on unprotected non-government servers, and then did it anyway with thousands upon thousands of emails, many of which PROVABLY contained classified information, and that WERE PROVABLY accessed by China and Russia. Need me to explain it a third time or can you grasp it enough to stop lying this time around?

against Hillary were dropped because she was a Democrat?
    Well that and the fact that she literally destroyed all the evidence against her, appears to have "disappeared" people at every turn, lied under oath, and stonewalled investigators...but that too.

You are clearly not in touch with reality. Everything you 'know' about Hillary is clearly just more right-wing fake news.
    Say the people who fell for:

-the Russia collusion hoax,
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax,
    -the Covington Catholic hoax,
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax,
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax,
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax,
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax,
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax,
    -the fake Ukraine transcript hoax,
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax,
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax,
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax,
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax,
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax,
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes,
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax,
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax,
    -the "children in cages" hoax,
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes,
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax,
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax,
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax,
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax,
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax,
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax,
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax,
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax,
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax,
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax,
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax,
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax,
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax,
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax,
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax,
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax,
    -the "white privilege" hoax,
    -the voter suppression hoax,
    -and the "hands up don't shoot" hoax.

Funny how a fake trial with a predetermined outcome
    Seems fitting for a fake impeachment with predetermined guilt.

...is celebrated by the Trump cultists as if was an actual fair trial.
    Undoing an election and overturning the will of the people was always meant to be a political process. Democrats abused it. So what the sane people (those not screaming at the sky in their vagina hats over losing an election four years ago) are celebrating is the hijacking of an important constitutional power finally receiving the well-earned bullet in the brain that it deserved.

Try to keep up.

Rather, the familiar game that Trump's standard practice of lying about everything is wonderful.
    You misspelled Obama.

Trump has done nothing for the American people.
    -USMCA (+1).
    -Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    -More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    -Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs after Obama said it was impossible.
    -Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    -Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    -New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    -Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    -Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    -Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    -Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    -Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    -Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    -Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    -Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    -95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    -Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone (+1).
    -Small businesses have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    -Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    -Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    -Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines (+1).
    -Record number of regulations eliminated (+1).
    -Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions (+1).
    -Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE (+1).
    -Providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    -FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    -Signed Right-To-Try legislation (+1).
    -Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    -Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during first year.
    -Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (+1).
    -Increased coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    -United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    -Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord (+1).
    -Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan (+1).
    -Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year (+1).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016 (+1).
    -Space Force.
    -Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    -Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
    -Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal (+1).
    -Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem (+1).
    -Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court (+1).
    -Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay (+1).
    -Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    -Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    -Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    -Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement (+1).
    -Used tariffs to get Mexico to stop the invasion on their own (+1).
    -Repealed Obama's racist preferential treatments for minorities in public schools (+1).
    -Replaced NAFTA with an America-first trade deal, effectively making Mexico pay for the wall (+1).
    -Secured more concessions and made more progress with North Korea than any president since the Armistice (+1).
    -Reinstated travel bans from unstable terror states (+1).
    -Successfully nominated Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court (+1).
    -Increased the removal of criminal gang members by 36% (and an 83% increase in MS-13 gang members) (+1).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Doubled the number of counties aiding illegal immigrant deportations (+1).
    -Ended Obama's catch-and-release illegal immigration policy (+1).
    -Restored enforcement of national security-related trade agreements (+1).
    -Removed extreme red tape from infrastructure permit approval process (+1).
    -Signed 15 bills into law cutting regulations on job-creators (+1).
    -Withdrew the U.S. from the biased U.N. Human Rights Council (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's extremist response to the BP oil spill (+1).
    -Cut off funding for the United Nations (+1).
    -Stopped terminally ill patients from having to wait on FDA approval to try experimental life-saving drugs (+1).
    -Ended taxpayer-funded subsidies for federal unions (+1).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Illegally banned bump stocks (-1).
    -Signed into law a return to massive pork-barrel deficit spending (-1).
    -Cut off funding to terror states like Pakistan (+1).
    -Dramatically expanded offshore drilling (+1).
    -Acknowledged Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel (+1).
    -Resumed the prosecution of first-time border violating illegal immigrants, which had been suspended by Obama (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's policy of importing un-vetted Islamic "refugees" while denying refugee status to Christians being relentlessly persecuted throughout the Middle East (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's use of the Social Security system to deny American citizens gun rights on frivolous, intentionally broad and sweeping "mental health" grounds (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's illegal bathroom policy requiring schools to cater to gender delusions at the expense of public safety (+1).
    -Refused to fill numerous federal posts that should not even exist under the Constitution (+1).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Repealed job-killing, unconstitutional Dodd-Frank regulations (+1).
    -Stocked HHS with anti-abortion conservatives (+1).
    -Reversed Obama decree that publicly funded abortions through Title X funding (+1).
    -Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act to protect veterans from government incompetence, corruption, neglect, and lack of access (+1).
    -Cut off funding for sanctuary cities and increased ICE enforcement in those cities despite the actions of their lawless local governments (+1).
    -Removed Obama's ban on offshore drilling in the Arctic and Atlantic Ocean (+1).
    -Stopped the funding of international organizations that promote abortion (+1).
    -Loosened IRS restrictions on religious institutions (+1).
    -Launched investigations into voter fraud (+1).
    -Repaired our relations with Israel from the extreme hostility of the Obama years (+1).
    -Appointed nominees who reject the left's Constitution-trampling interpretation of Title IX to push radical feminist gender hysteria (+1).
    -Implemented a White House hotline, fully staffed by veterans, for veterans being harmed or neglected by the VA (+1)
    -Implemented a tracking system through DHS to identify those staying in the U.S. on expired visas (+1).
    -Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to uproot VA corruption and incompetence (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's illegal land-grabbing assault on private property rights, known as the "Waters of the United States" rule (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's attempt to legitimize Cuba's communist, terror-sponsoring regime (+1).
    -Opened up massive amounts of job-creating trade with China (+1).
    -Approved the Dakota Access Pipeline project (+1).
    -Reversed our numerous losses in Iraq from Obama's premature withdrawal and needless surrender of the entire region to Islamic terrorists (+1).
    -Ended Obama's policies arming Islamic jihadists in Syria (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's obliteration of the coal industry via the "Stream Protection Rule" (+1).
    -Authorized increased oil and natural gas development on federal lands (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's illegal Operation Choke Point assault on gun rights (+1).
    -Reinstated successful work requirements for welfare policies that had been repealed by Obama (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's transgender military policy (+1).
    -Increased deportations of illegal immigrants by more than 28% in his first year (+1).
    -Ended the Central American Minors Parole Program that used children to import entire families Third World South American countries into the U.S. (+1).
    -Introduced eight separate waves of numerous young, conservative federal judicial nominees (+1).
    -Began re-funding the missile defenses dismantled by Obama (+1).
    -Implemented measures to undo, delay or block 30 economy-killing Obama-era EPA policies, stripping down more regulations than ever in the agency's entire history (+1).
    -Removed the U.S. from U.N. organizations that oppose our interests and those of our allies (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's appeasement of Iran (+1).
    -Reversed Obamacare's restrictions on purchasing health plans across state lines (+1).
    -Ended the left's corrupt practice of stacking "independent" review boards of the EPA with EPA-funded environmental extremists (+1).
    -Directed the Department of Agriculture to immediately stop discriminating against Christians for disagreeing with homosexual marriage (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's illegal, economy-killing EPA takeover of energy production (+1).
    -Reversed Obamacare's illegal contraception mandate (+1).
    -Sided with establishment RINO Luther Strange over proven conservative Roy Moore (-1).
    -Helped Democrats raise the debt ceiling to further illegally nationalize hurricane relief (-1).
    -Dramatically reduced regulations on manufacturers (+1).
    -Rescinded Obama's illegal DACA program (+1).
    -Repealed Obama's absurd Executive Order forcing infrastructure projects to prioritize global warming (+1).
    -Removed the U.S. from the Paris Climate Deal (+1).
    -Repealed Obama's racist preferential treatment for minorities in prosecuting criminals (+1).
    -Repealed unscientific restrictions on fracking (+1).
    -Reformed H-1B visa system to stop discriminating against Americans for profit (+1).
    -Required Federal Government to prioritize hiring Americans (+1).
    -Rolled back Obama-era gun controls (+1).
    -Appointed religious liberty defender to important civil rights post (+1).
    -Signed resolution overturning Obama's forced state funding of Planned Parenthood (+1)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Stated his intention to fight the Freedom Caucus (conservatives) in 2018 (-1).
    -Ended taxpayer funding for UN programs that support "coercive abortion or involuntary sterilization" (+1).
    -Nominated an anti-environmentalist, anti-regulation, pro-religious freedom, pro-life, anti-judicial activism, Scalia-loving opponent of over-criminalization to the SCOTUS (+1).
    -Implemented English-first policies (+1).
    -Implemented "extreme vetting" of Islamic "refugees" (+1).
    -Began rebuilding the military (+1).
    -Implemented requirement for all new regulations to be accompanied by the removal of two other regulations (+1).
    -Implemented 5-year ban on anyone from his administration taking lobbying jobs in Washington (what ACTUAL transparency and draining the swamp looks like) (+1).
    -Sided with Ryancare over simply repealing Obama's illegal health care takeover.(-1)
    -Rescinded Obama's lawless war on coal (+1).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Reversed the Obamacare penalty for being too poor to afford insurance (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's attempt to restart the Democrat-created housing disaster that destroyed the economy in 2008 (no more forcibly lower lending standards for unqualified buyers) (+1).
    -Reversed taxpayer funding for partisan liberal media (NPR and PBS) (+1).
    -Reinstated Reagan's ban on funding overseas abortion promoters and providers (+1).
    -Pulled us out of TPP (+1).
    -Imposed a federal hiring freeze on everything but the military (one of the few things the Federal Government is actually AUTHORIZED to spend money on under the Constitution) (+1).
    -Restored the building of the Keystone pipeline (+1).
    -Fired corrupt incompetents from the VA after years of inaction under Obama (+1).
    -Froze EPA grant programs (+1).
    -Reversed Obama's sweeping EPA water power grab (+1)

Attachment 14316

He's done tons for the wealthy.
    Record low black unemployment, youth unemployment, unemployment for those without a high school diploma, highest median household income, etc...is serving the interests of the wealthy?"

Your fake class warfare smoke and mirrors bullshit will get you nowhere. The facts ALL point in the opposite direction. Try again, dishonest demagogue.

You are totally delusional, deep in the right-wing swamp of lies. That "treasonous coup attempt" was exactly according to the Constitution, at least until the corrupt GOP Senate refused to do its constitutional duty.

Are you referring to the treasonous coup attempt in which Democrats colluded with a foreign power to rig a major national election by staging a fake scandal against their opponent, doctoring evidence, lying to a federal judge, illegally spying, etc. Is THAT the one that was "exactly according to the Constitution"...or was it the one where they arbitrarily invented an entirely new impeachment standard out of thin air and tried to criminalize following the law, vetting foreign leaders before sending them taxpayer funding, and investigating already proven corruption?

It's your wacko conspiracy theory that's total BS. The Mueller report concluded that there was no criminal conspiracy.
    By TRUMP, yes. Try to keep up.

There was plenty of collusion. Which probably violated campaign finance laws
    By Democrats, yes. Hence all the fake dossier sources being Russians.

What's 'secret' about an open air meeting right out in public.
    You should explain that to the IG. He somehow missed your imaginary new information. His report shows Clinton and Lynch's security details planning the whole thing out in advance, banning all journalists and cameras, etc.

Anything else you'd like to lie about or are you good for now?

Nothing like the multiple secret meetings that the Trump campaign had with Russian agents.
    You misspelled "Democrats" and "Russia." Or did you mean "Democrats" and "Ukraine?" With all the foreign powers Democrats have been caught colluding with, it's difficult to keep it all straight. And the "secret meetings that the Trump campaign had with Russian agents" were staged by Simpson to manufacture evidence of collusion for Democrats...hence him pleading the 5th when confronted on it. What a shock. You are completely uninformed on this as well.

All you've got is denial and conspiracy theories.
    Says the person CONSTANTLY getting caught peddling debunked partisan misinformation.

And say the people who fell for:

-the Russia collusion hoax,
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax,
    -the Covington Catholic hoax,
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax,
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax,
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax,
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax,
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax,
    -the fake Ukraine transcript hoax,
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax,
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax,
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax,
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax,
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax,
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes,
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax,
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax,
    -the "children in cages" hoax,
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes,
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax,
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax,
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax,
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax,
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax,
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax,
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax,
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax,
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax,
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax,
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax,
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax,
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax,
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax,
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax,
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax,
    -the "white privilege" hoax,
    -the voter suppression hoax,
    -and the "hands up don't shoot" hoax.

History will regard it as just more GOP corruption.
    Say the people who told us:

-that repealing Net Neutrality would wreck the Internet,
    -that Trump would resign or be removed from office,
    -that the stock market would crash if Trump were elected,
    -that you could keep your doctor,
    -that Trump would never get the nomination,
    -that cutting taxes (or as Pelosi called it, "Armageddon") would resurrect the Great Depression and murder 10,000 people per year,
    -that Obamacare would make health care more affordable,
    -that Republicans would take away Medicare and Social Security benefits,
    -that Trump will bring back slavery,
    -that Trump had virtually zero chance to ever beat Hillary,
    -that Republicans would ban contraceptives and the imaginary women's health care provided by Planned Parenthood,
    -that it was impossible to bring manufacturing jobs back,
    -that Trump will start WWIII,
    -that confirming Betsy DeVos as Education secretary would end public education in America,
    -more than 40 different wildly erroneous global warming apocalypse predictions,
    -that fighting back against unfair trade deals would destroy the economy.

Last edited by artichoke; 02-20-2020 at 03:58 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (02-20-2020)

13. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

It's your wacko conspiracy theory that's total BS. The Mueller report concluded that there was no criminal conspiracy. There was plenty of collusion. Which probably violated campaign finance laws

Was there plenty of collusion with the DNC and Russians lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (02-20-2020)

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

The only "hoax" has been the GOP determination to protect Trump at all costs. Trump has apparently managed to subvert the courts as well as the GOP.

For a RATIONALIST......why is you never submit any OBJECTIVE, REPRODUCIBLE facts in evidence to back up your subjective personal ad hominem attacks?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

artichoke (02-20-2020), Earl (02-20-2020)

17. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    For a RATIONALIST......why is you never submit any OBJECTIVE, REPRODUCIBLE facts in evidence to back up your subjective personal ad hominem attacks?
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

18. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Exactly. Mueller proved collusion. But collusion, by itself, is not criminal.
    Yeah, that's why all the Trumpcucks can say is that there's no evidence of a crime. But they still understand why collusion is wrong, which is why they also use #whataboutism about Hillary.

19. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

It was the weakest of the suits. It was dismissed on a technicality that the majority of Congress needed to bring the suit. It doesn’t mean it’s a hoax.

20. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

It’s a hoax.