Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth manufactured Democrat hoax unanimousy obliterated by appeals court

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Mueller says you're a lying cunt.....sorry, I've actually read the Mueller report so I know he said he found no evidence of collusion on the part of anyone in Trump's campaign......go suck eggs.....
    So you know that the Mueller Report says Trump accepted Russia's offer of help, that a "secret meeting" was held, and that Russia interfered in the election, correct?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So you know that the Mueller Report says Trump accepted Russia's offer of help, that a "secret meeting" was held, and that Russia interfered in the election, correct?
    Correction:

-Accepting intel on his opponents' crimes co-exists with Mueller also saying there was no evidence of collusion because accepting intel is standard practice and not criminal collusion. Literally every campaign, including Obama-Biden, reaches out to sources who keep telling them that they've got dirt on their opponents...even foreign sources (Hillary and Obama even took it a step further and colluded with Russia to MANUFACTURE now-debunked dirt on their opponents, but nothing wrong with THAT), as with Bill Clinton and the UK, and Obama-Biden with the Ukraine. It's only controversial when someone other than Democrats does it.

-If secret meetings constituted guilt of anything, then it is a settled fact that Hillary was guilty (remember the secret tarmac meeting between Hillary's husband and the Obama official overseeing the 'investigation' into her?), and everyone Joseph McCarthy ever accused of being a communist spy officially IS one, because that's the one thing he could always prove...that they met with other communists. See how your hypocritical dishonesty backfires when applied to both sides?

-Russia TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY to help Bernie Sanders, Trump, and others.

Try again, dishonest demagogue.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (02-17-2020)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Correction:

-Accepting intel on his opponents' crimes co-exists with Mueller also saying there was no evidence of collusion because accepting intel is standard practice and not criminal collusion. Literally every campaign, including Obama-Biden, reaches out to sources who keep telling them that they've got dirt on their opponents...even foreign sources (Hillary and Obama even took it a step further and colluded with Russia to MANUFACTURE now-debunked dirt on their opponents, but nothing wrong with THAT), as with Bill Clinton and the UK, and Obama-Biden with the Ukraine. It's only controversial when someone other than Democrats does it.

-If secret meetings constituted guilt of anything, then it is a settled fact that Hillary was guilty (remember the secret tarmac meeting between Hillary's husband and the Obama official overseeing the 'investigation' into her?), and everyone Joseph McCarthy ever accused of being a communist spy officially IS one, because that's the one thing he could always prove...that they met with other communists. See how your hypocritical dishonesty backfires when applied to both sides?

-Russia TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY to help Bernie Sanders, Trump, and others.

I didn't say it was "criminal collusion." This is how Trumpcucks move the goalposts.
    And your bringing up Hillary is #whataboutism, another common tactic of Fascists.

This is all Trumpcucks do on this forum to defend the orange retard. "It was bad, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and some Democrat probably did it too."

And nobody is saying Trump colluded with Russia because he met with Russians. We're saying he colluded with Russia because the Russian government offered him help, he accepted, and then met with Russian agents. Comparing that to McCarthyism is ridiculous.
    Trump also met with Germans, but nobody is accusing him of colluding with the German government, because we understand that there is a difference between the German government and German people.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't say it was "criminal collusion."
    Step 1: Claim the Russia "investigation" wasn't a hoax.

Step 2: Get confronted on the total lack of evidence and shown that every other president does this without it even raising an eyebrow.

Step 3: Act like you weren't trying to defend the Russia "investigation."

This is how Trumpcucks move the goalposts.
    Don't pretend to "debunk" the Russian collusion hoax and people won't have to "move the goalposts" by proving that it was based on nothing.

And your bringing up Hillary is #whataboutism
    Don't hold Trump to a different standard than everyone else and people won't have to point it out...which obviously isn't #whataboutism, as with the last forty times you repeated this obvious falsehood.

another common tactic of Fascists.
    Says the Jew-hating demagogue caught lying at every turn.

This is all Trumpcucks do on this forum to defend the orange retard.
    The natural consequence of Constitution-shredding leftist traitors only using this forum to attack him.

"It was bad, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and some Democrat probably did it too."
    Don't spend four years straight endlessly hyperventilating over every non-controversy under the Sun and people won't have to explain the difference between mildly inappropriate behavior and the hysterical "crimes against our democracy" nonsense that you ridiculous lying demagogues try to manufacture against Trump...or to explain that every president did far worse versions of these acts without anyone even caring.

See how that works? Don't be a flaming hypocrite and people will stop noticing and pointing it out.

And nobody is saying Trump colluded with Russia because he met with Russians. We're saying he colluded with Russia because the Russian government offered him help, he accepted, and then met with Russian agents.
    Which co-exists with even a biased hack like Mueller admitting that there was no evidence of collusion...which any rational human being would notice is a huge red flag that something is wrong with this false narrative. And again, this is against the backdrop of Democrats not only COLLUDING with multiple foreign governments, but using them to MANUFACTURE fake evidence against their opponents to rig elections. But this is perfectly fine and Trump committing jaywalking is treason.

Absolutely idiotic on its face.

Comparing that to McCarthyism is ridiculous.
    Except for the part about inventing hoax after hoax to falsely persecute people with smear campaigns, witch hunts, and treasonous coup attempts, sure.

Trump also met with Germans, but nobody is accusing him of colluding with the German government, because we understand that there is a difference between the German government and German people.
    But you DON'T understand that meeting with government officials does not constitute guilt of anything either. Except when Hillary's husband secretly meets with the Democrat overseeing the "investigation" into her 100+ already proven felonies on a tarmac...THAT is perfectly legit.

Last edited by artichoke; 02-17-2020 at 03:54 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (02-17-2020), Truth Detector (02-26-2020)

7. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exoneration is forever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-26-2020)

9. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know you could spend weeks trying and you would never find anything in the Mueller report that says what you want it to say.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

11. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Exoneration is forever.

12. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I know you could spend weeks trying and you would never find anything in the Mueller report that says what you want it to say.....
    You should know that when you challenge StonebyStone to back up his claims, what ends up happening is he tries and utterly fails to back up one small part of it, refuses to read your obliteration of his attempt, runs away, waits for months, and then starts telling everyone he "debunked" every part of it, counting on you to not be able to find your way back to his hilariously inept garbage counterpoint.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

14. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Which might make sense if case after case against Hillary weren't proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. For instance, we KNOW FOR A FACT that she used Bleachbit and Hammers to destroy evidence under subpoena. That isn't even disputed. We KNOW FOR A FACT that she signed numerous acknowledgements that it was a felony to store classified emails on unprotected non-government servers, and then did it with thousands upon thousands of emails that WERE PROVABLY accessed by China and Russia. And so on. These are settled facts. She just doesn't get charged because she is a Democrat (Democrat privilege).

Contrast that with the Russia collusion hoax falling apart after an exhaustive two-year witch hunt scouring the Earth for any evidence of the Democrats' manufactured conspiracy theory. And their made-up "obstruction" conspiracy theory that went nowhere. And their Ukraine hoax that led to Trump's acquittal, for something that isn't even a crime and was actually required by law. And so on.

This apples and oranges wishful thinking completely crumbles when the facts are considered on even a superficial level.

So you're saying that multiple witch hunts by the GOP against Hillary were dropped because she was a Democrat? You are clearly not in touch with reality. Everything you 'know' about Hillary is clearly just more right-wing fake news.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

15. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course, that's standard GOP tactics, as witness both Obama and Hillary and more recently the Bidens.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

16. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Him celebrating Democrats being discredited as scam-artists and liars for the umpteenth time is...paranoia? That doesn't even make sense.

You are deep in your derangement over Trump.

17. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, not joining your unhinged 24/7 smear campaigns, lynch mobs, and coup attempts makes OTHERS the cultists. up:

You mean that you refuse to accept the reality of Trump and the GOP.

18. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You misspelled Obama.
    So you're deep in ODS. That does seem to be the usual precursor to extreme TDS.

19. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Funny how continuing to cite such a simple fact leaves the hyperventilating crybullies of the left completely traumatized and losing their shit.

Funny how a fake trial with a predetermined outcome is celebrated by the Trump cultists as if was an actual fair trial. But that's normal behavior for them.

20. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, the familiar game of pretending that standard practice in Washington is suddenly somehow scandalous because Trump's doing it.

Yes, given his history of being the first president in generations to consistently represent the American people for once instead of the elitist establishment swamp that stabs them in the back at every turn...HE'LL be the president that's for sale to special interests. Do you even hear yourself?

Rather, the familiar game that Trump's standard practice of lying about everything is wonderful. Trump has done nothing for the American people. He's done tons for the wealthy. And he's been busy building his own swamp, appointing Wall Street insiders and big campaign contributors to high government positions. You continue to demonstrate your complete derangement over Trump.