Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: John Kelly: “If John Bolton Says That In The Book I Believe John Bolton.”

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Remind me of a time in 2005 when the Democrats complained that Bolton gave false information to the Senate. I guess he is truthful now to Dems
    I heard that pundits on the right are already calling him a lefty.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,780 Times in 33,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you disagree with an honest person telling the truth, doesn't that make you a liar?
    Talk about a twist, lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-28-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

Yes, I also opposed his nomination. You must be pretty worried about this revelation. You seem to be in attack mode to discredit Bolton.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    John Kelly is a coward and a yes man. He should have gone to Congress for the abuses I know he experienced. I know there were illegal and frightening things Trump did that he observed.
    Maybe he was waiting for the right time to speak up.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Claiming that testimonies are hearsay is a Hannity talking point.
    Like these people?
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...peachment.html

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Hes scum. A Never Trumpper. Working for the Democrats. Upset about being fired. Bitter Hillary didnt win.

One of those.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Phantasmal,

Maybe he was waiting for the right time to speak up.
    When is the right time? It seems to me the right time is when you observe the behavior.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-28-2020)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    THis is why he should be required to testify.
    I would like to hear from Trump under oath.

Why can't he man-up like Clinton did?

What - is he a wimp?

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Southern Chicken,

Yes, I also opposed his nomination. You must be pretty worried about this revelation. You seem to be in attack mode to discredit Bolton.
    What revelation? A leak on a book that no one has purchased and read. Not hardly

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What revelation? A leak on a book that no one has purchased and read. Not hardly
    The book the White House has read and now want a restraining order against Bolton

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-28-2020)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

You mean the hearsay witnesses?

Bs... your side said....
    "On the eve of a key vote on the nomination of John R. Bolton as U.N. ambassador, Senate Democrats said Wednesday that they had amassed “overwhelming evidence” in recent weeks that Bolton had stretched intelligence to fit his views, had tried to punish dissenters and had misled senators about his actions."
    Anybody who takes Trump's word for anything is making a huge mistake. We've already heard from numerous witnesses who all tell the same story. Further witnesses, first hand witnesses, who tell the same story are only supporting the conclusion Trump fans refuse to face. I am totally not surprised to see all these desperate attacks on Bolton's credibility. But I gotta tell ya. I don't think your damage control agenda has enough mojo to get out in front of this one.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-28-2020), Phantasmal (01-28-2020)

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The book the White House has read and now want a restraining order against Bolton
    From the guy you labeled as misleading in 2005. I guess you're on the side of the White House?

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"President Donald Trump is denying that he told former National Security Adviser John Bolton he wanted to withhold military aid from Ukraine until the country launched investigations into Joe Biden and his son, allegations that Bolton levies in his new book, according to news reports.

But one of Trump’s former top aides told a Sarasota crowd Monday evening that if the reporting on what Bolton wrote is accurate, he believes Bolton.

“If John Bolton says that in the book I believe John Bolton,” said retired Gen. John Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff for 18 months."

“Every single time I was with him ... he always gave the president the unvarnished truth,” Kelly said of Bolton, who has become a figure of intense interest in the impeachment inquiry."

USA Today
    so do you think its in the book?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Southern Chicken,

Anybody who takes Trump's word for anything is making a huge mistake. We've already heard from numerous witnesses who all tell the same story. Further witnesses, first hand witnesses, who tell the same story are only supporting the conclusion Trump fans refuse to face. I am totally not surprised to see all these desperate attacks on Bolton's credibility. But I gotta tell ya. I don't think your damage control agenda has enough mojo to get out in front of this one.
    The quote had nothing to do with Trump... it is what the Democrats said in 2005 about the guy you're clamoring for as a witness. Your side attacked his credibility.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

What revelation?
    What Kelly said. That if Bolton wrote it in his book that Kelly believes it.

A leak on a book that no one has purchased and read. Not hardly
    You're to be admired for steadfast dedication to the man in the face of overwhelming evidence of his guilt. But now you're reduced to calling a credible major media source 'fake news.' That annoying thing dangling in front of you is the oxygen mask. Trump Air is about to crash. This might be a good time to get off.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-28-2020), Phantasmal (01-28-2020)