Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember that Attorney General of Florida that trump admitted to bribing?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Default Remember that Attorney General of Florida that trump admitted to bribing?

So part of the "shocking pattern of corruption" that got the trump foundation shutdown was a bribe to an Attorney General of Florida. trump collected money supposedly for charity, and then paid this Attorney General $25k illegally. She in return withdrew a case against his trump "university". What was her name? Oh yea, Pam Bondi.

So Bondi has popped up again. Her corruption has made her too toxic to win statewide office in Florida, but I guess she hopes to win a Congress seat in a red district.

What is Bondi complaining about? She is very angry there is nepotism. But not that Kushner, the son in law of trump, has been made Czar of almost everything, even though he has no qualifications. Or that trump's sons are allowed to shakedown CEO's forced to visit the white house. Or any of the millions of details of nepotism that trump has done.

She is very angry about Biden, and some crimes she cannot even tell us about.

2. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-28-2020)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-28-2020), PoliTalker (01-28-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-28-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe she might want to look at Ivanka the Simple and see why we're paying this unqualified bit of cotton candy to do some things. In our White House. Important things.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    So part of the "shocking pattern of corruption" that got the trump foundation shutdown was a bribe to an Attorney General of Florida. trump collected money supposedly for charity, and then paid this Attorney General $25k illegally. She in return withdrew a case against his trump "university". What was her name? Oh yea, Pam Bondi.

So Bondi has popped up again. Her corruption has made her too toxic to win statewide office in Florida, but I guess she hopes to win a Congress seat in a red district.

What is Bondi complaining about? She is very angry there is nepotism. But not that Kushner, the son in law of trump, has been made Czar of almost everything, even though he has no qualifications. Or that trump's sons are allowed to shakedown CEO's forced to visit the white house. Or any of the millions of details of nepotism that trump has done.

no she is not angry

she is on a steady diet of Fox lies just like you

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Maybe she might want to look at Ivanka the Simple and see why we're paying this unqualified bit of cotton candy to do some things. In our White House. Important things.
    and HOW she makes soooooo much money in a corrupt China

7. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-28-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Ten Great Ironies of this Impeachment Trail:

10. Republicans going off about nepotism, then fawning over Trump.

9. Republicans going off about Hunter yet unable to identify any crime committed, but then claiming Democrats have not charged Trump with any specific crime.

8. If it was Hillary they would be screaming for witnesses.

7. Musical quids pro quo: First 'there wasn't one,' then there was but that's not a crime.

6. Democrats talking about the merits of the case, Republicans talking about Democrats (and then claiming Democrats are being partisan.)

5. Republicans claiming it couldn't have been a quid pro quo because Trump said it wasn't one. And Trump never lied, right?

4. Trump claiming in a phone call to Sondland that he didn't want anything from Zelensky, and then immediately adding what he wanted from Zelensky.

3. Trump acting like he's not afraid of anything but manning up like Clinton did and testifying on his own behalf, standing up before the American people to answer for these charges.

2. Trump won't take the oath and testify, can't be bothered to be sworn to tell the truth about what happened, but he can't go a day without tweeting about it as long as he is not sworn in.

1. Trump never withheld military aid to Ukraine (despite campaigning on questioning military aid) for all of 2017, 2018 and part of 2019 up until Fox released a poll showing him losing to Biden by 10 points. Then, after years of support, all of a sudden the Ukraine aid was very suddenly halted because of 'burden-sharing' issues (which existed the whole time.)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-28-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

cite the bribing charge

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

False standard, Anatta, try again.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's not true! HE NEVER ADMITTED IT. The state of NY shut down his foundation from whence the BONDI BRIBE came from.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

FYI Trump's pay off to make the case go away before he was sworn in was $25,000,000. I read where across the country, there were 8000 plaintiffs (hell, that could have just been some states). Math on that = $3125 each. Min cost per course was about $2000 upwards to $35,000 for the higher range of the suckers.

Trump's cardboard cut out was displayed in each classroom. And there was an introductory video by Trump.

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    no she is not angry

she is on a steady diet of Fox lies just like you
    Walt is not a Reichwinger!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a pretty serious allegation, can I assume you have a source for that? Or is this just another case of liberals making shit up? My money is on the latter.
    Every life matters

16. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Earl (01-28-2020)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

The Attorney General of Florida, Pm Bondi gave the Democrats a wake up call is what she did.

you want witnesses? careful what you ask for
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (01-28-2020)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,670 Times in 17,928 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Post a link, proving this scurrilous lie, Walter.

I’ll wait.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Taxpayers paid for the fuck ups of an unqualified black BOY for 8 years that a white MAN is having to fix.

Prove your cowardice. I command you again.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    FYI Trump's pay off to make the case go away before he was sworn in was $25,000,000. I read where across the country, there were 8000 plaintiffs (hell, that could have just been some states). Math on that = $3125 each. Min cost per course was about $2000 upwards to $35,000 for the higher range of the suckers.

Trump's cardboard cut out was displayed in each classroom. And there was an introductory video by Trump.

Trump U: Just give us all your money and we'll show you how we get money.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-28-2020)