Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump RCP average 45.6 - highest since inauguration

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the highest constant "I wish someone would assassinate him" rate in the history ever by 79%"

Most people hate his fucking guts. This is a democracy and let me say it again...

MOST PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND THIS COUNTRY HATE HIS FUCKING GUTS

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    And the highest constant "I wish someone would assassinate him" rate in the history ever by 79%"

Most people hate his fucking guts. This is a democracy and let me say it again...

You lie

Your anger will consume you. Learn to let it go and enjoy life. You won’t make it through his second term this way

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Bigdog (01-27-2020), FastLane (01-28-2020), PostmodernProphet (01-28-2020), Truth Detector (01-30-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most people in the USA hate his fucking guts and pray every day he would die. So eat shit, fucking jerk.

5. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-27-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    45.6 is embarrassingly low.
    Oh, but they are proud of that because it has been embarrassingly lower.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-27-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I even posted "since inauguration" no president gets 68% for long. you can talk a bit og margin of errors and such, but LIKE ALL POLLING -it's the TRENDING that counts.

It's been trending up slowly since December ( House impeachment)
    Yeah, if my fav had numbers that pitiful I would be talking about trending, too. Anything but how embarrassingly low a number that is. Really I wouldn't be drawing any attention to a poll that lists disapproval higher than approval.

Unless I wanted to get reality-smacked and feel bad about someone I supported.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The dynamic people need to watch is how solid Trump’s base is.

I don’t know a single Trump supporter [and from WV, I know a few lol] who doesn’t wish the election was tomorrow. The impeachment charade has done nothing but fire up Trump’s base.

Meanwhile, Democrats are fractured: they don’t have anyone to rally around. Worse yet, the Democrat establishment is trying to screw the Bernie bros, again. If Biden gets the nomination there will almost certainly be a significant number of them who will say F* you, establishment, I’m staying home.

Can’t say that I’d blame them if they did. I think we’ve discussed it before: Trump beat the Republican establishment and he *owns* the party. Democrats haven’t had their ‘civil war’ yet. Instead of trying to, they put all their energy into trying to remove Trump instead of beating him by uniting the party.

So, here they are, in serious danger of losing another election to the Bad Orange Man.
    The reason Trump owns the party is because he has turned it into the disgusting party and run off anybody who didn't look the other way. He rules by tweet-shaming and he doesn't have to answer to the media. If Nixon had that power he would have beaten his rap, too. Nixon WISHED he was as absolutely powerful as Trump. Oh, but there is that thing about absolute power. How does that go, again?

12. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

The reason Trump owns the party is because he has turned it into the disgusting party and run off anybody who didn't look the other way. He rules by tweet-shaming and he doesn't have to answer to the media. If Nixon had that power he would have beaten his rap, too. Nixon WISHED he was as absolutely powerful as Trump. Oh, but there is that thing about absolute power. How does that go, again?
    I forget lol.

What do you think of my point about Democrats putting too much energy into removing Trump instead of trying to beat him in an election?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-27-2020), Truth Detector (01-30-2020)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

it's been climbing up steady since start of impeachment
    The most consistently unpopular first term president in the history of modern polling.

He has been riding the coattails of the Obama economy, and any other president would have a 60 percent approval rating in this economy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020), ThatOwlWoman (01-27-2020)

17. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Let's hope nobody manages to shoot him and turn him into a conservative martyr. And I do not really believe that most people are stricken with hatred. I want to believe that most people know that hatred eats you up inside so it is to be avoided. I also understand that most people do not post here. It is a grand mistake to even think for a second that this place represents a microcosm of the political landscape of the country. It does not. Most people really just don't care to be well informed in politics. But I do believe that most people disapprove of Trump.

And the polls show that.

They also show that when it is broken down into 'strongly approve' and 'strongly disapprove,' the numbers get worse for Trump.

Look at the independents in this poll. Strongly approve - 12%. Strongly disapprove - 36%.

Post ABC poll Jan 23

18. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

19. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I forget lol.

What do you think of my point about Democrats putting too much energy into removing Trump instead of trying to beat him in an election?
    I think you're making it too political. The impeachment is about right and wrong. What Trump did was wrong. It would be a mistake to let that go.

No, this is not politically good for Democrats who would rather be campaigning. They are doing their duty, fulfilling their obligation to our country. What they are doing is totally not for partisan reasons. It is because if they didn't oversee the President nobody else would. The responsibility falls upon them. They shoulder their burden at the cost of playing politics but it is a price they have to pay to do their job. They are fulfilling their oath of office, which is a darn sight better than what could be said of Republicans. They seem to think their oath is one of loyalty to the President.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-27-2020)

21. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

45.6 is embarrassingly low.
    It is low, but doesn't mean much unless we compare it to his opponent. He got elected because his opponents ratings were as negative as his were

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It is low, but doesn't mean much unless we compare it to his opponent. He got elected because his opponents ratings were as negative as his were
    It is embarrassing low, for a president, lowest average ever.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

23. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

Let's hope nobody manages to shoot him and turn him into a conservative martyr. And I do not really believe that most people are stricken with hatred. I want to believe that most people know that hatred eats you up inside so it is to be avoided. I also understand that most people do not post here. It is a grand mistake to even think for a second that this place represents a microcosm of the political landscape of the country. It does not. Most people really just don't care to be well informed in politics. But I do believe that most people disapprove of Trump.

And the polls show that.

They also show that when it is broken down into 'strongly approve' and 'strongly disapprove,' the numbers get worse for Trump.

Look at the independents in this poll. Strongly approve - 12%. Strongly disapprove - 36%.

Post ABC poll Jan 23
    what is wrong with you that you write this? (bolded)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-30-2020)

26. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The most consistently unpopular first term president in the history of modern polling.

He has been riding the coattails of the Obama economy, and any other president would have a 60 percent approval rating in this economy
    silliness. pure garbage "riding the coattails".
    I'm not even wasting my time explaining the good jobs growth and higher wages for the lower income percentiles
    - unlike Obama

27. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-30-2020)

28. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

It is embarrassing low, for a president, lowest average ever.
    It is about the same percentage as his election numbers. He has not lost any support or gained any. Democrats will have to get a higher turnout than they had in 2016 and gain some of those 7 million third party voters by getting a nominee that doesn't run off the moderates.