Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: W swept in Barak, can Trump* deliver Bernie?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,752 Times in 27,230 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

fucking assholes want the people they lied to , to be blamed for them lying to people '

SICK FUCKING SOCIOPATHS

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,752 Times in 27,230 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Earl quite clearly said that Obama had the longest war, which included the years before he was President. If Obama had the longest war, and then we add 3 years onto that war, that would mean that trump now has the longest war by 3 years.

But trump was only president for the last 3 years of that war, he didn't start it? And Obama was only President for 8 years of that war, he didn't start it. If we only blame Obama and trump for the years they were president, or the wars they started, neither has the record for the longest war.
    We told your evil party that Sadam was a the shit cork in the bottle of bees

Your guys screamed that was all lies

YES SADAM WAS SHIT BUT HE WAS A CORK

ANDYOUR TEAM LIED TO EVERYONE ABOUT IT TO GET IT DONE ANYWAY.

AND YOU WANT OBAMA TO SHARE THE BLAME FOR YOUR ASSHOLES LYING US INOT WHAT WE TOLD YOU WOULD BE A PROTRECTED DECADES LONG MESS

we were correct

you left the HUGE MESS we told you it would make

We deserve NONE of YOUR earned blame

3. #93 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,611 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Earl quite clearly said that Obama had the longest war, which included the years before he was President. If Obama had the longest war, and then we add 3 years onto that war, that would mean that trump now has the longest war by 3 years.

But trump was only president for the last 3 years of that war, he didn't start it? And Obama was only President for 8 years of that war, he didn't start it. If we only blame Obama and trump for the years they were president, or the wars they started, neither has the record for the longest war.
    You obviously can't grasp simple math, can you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post

Bush LIED US TO WAR ASSHOLE

they FAKED the intel you dumb assed butthole dweller

Bush and the republicans party LIED to the Democratic members and showed them FAKE DATA

and it will be the last fucking time we EVER trust your nearly DEAD party evil fuck
    "Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated sixteen United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) designed to ensure that Iraq does not pose a threat to international peace and security. In addition to these repeated violations, he has tried, over the past decade, to circumvent UN economic sanctions against Iraq, which are reflected in a number of other resolutions. As noted in the resolutions, Saddam Hussein was required to fulfill many obligations beyond the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from Kuwait...)

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...ade/sect2.html
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well a faithless Elector can vote for whoever they wish. You voted for someone who you cannot even name, who in turn is allowed to vote for whoever they want.
    true.....as I recall there were a couple of Hilliary electors who cast their votes for Trump........its never changed an election however, as much as the demmycrats hope it will......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not an Elector, so no, I do not get to vote for president. I vote for an Elector, who then votes for president. I hope they vote for the candidate they claim they will, but they have a constitutional right to vote for whoever they please.

Shouldn't we have a right to know who they are?

Lets give a hypothetical example: you go into the voting booth and vote for John Smith, because instead of John Smith, it says donald trump. John Smith decides he likes Bernie Sanders better, and votes for him. Wouldn't you feel ripped off, even though that process is completely constitutional?
    I will give you a better hypothetical.....what if a lib'rul troll loses an argument yet just keeps beating a dead horse.......does it make any sense to do anything but let him masturbate in peace?........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do not get to vote for president.
    I will grant that you are right about this though.......you voted for Hiliary instead of voting for the president.....

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,324 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You obviously can't grasp simple math, can you?
    Let me say this is the simplest way possible, if you take the longest war, and add three years to it, you have an even longer war, and the new longest war.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,324 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    "Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated sixteen United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) designed to ensure that Iraq does not pose a threat to international peace and security. In addition to these repeated violations, he has tried, over the past decade, to circumvent UN economic sanctions against Iraq, which are reflected in a number of other resolutions. As noted in the resolutions, Saddam Hussein was required to fulfill many obligations beyond the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from Kuwait...)

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...ade/sect2.html
    If you are proud of the war, stop blaming Obama for it, and start taking credit for it.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you are proud of the war, stop blaming Obama for it, and start taking credit for it.
    I'm not blaming Obama for it, I'm not blaming Trump for it. I'd blame Colon Powell. He wanted it every bit as bad as Cheney.