1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default A Song For Rudy

It ain't Hey Jude...

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (01-27-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-02-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

The courts ain't done with Rudy.

Sounds like the makings of a song title.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I like civil discourse......but.

It ain't Hey Jude...

Every life matters

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank A-piece-a View Post
    The courts ain't done with Rudy.

Sounds like the makings of a song title.
    Here's your song Mr. A-piece-a.

Every life matters

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It ain't Hey Jude...

Rudi don't care, he knows he is a clown and he could care less, he'll always appeal to the Trump crowd while he, just like Trump, is cleaning up financially

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I like to hear the Capital Steps do a rendition of this one.

I got a goon, named Lev,
    He knows just what to do
    I got a goon, named Lev,
    He knows just what to do
    He'll walk to the east, Talk about the west,
    Yavonovitch is gone,
    And you know the rest...

Oh Rudy!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

domer76 (01-28-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Rudy is gonna be singing his own song and a bunch of demonrat heads are gonna roll. (As in go to jail not literally ladies). He has uncovered some serious illegal activity. Watch his podcast to see the facts he has uncovered. Might learn something contrary to what you guys push here daily.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

America has about 15 intelligence agencies and Trump sent Rudy to Ukraine. Rudy was not nominated for a position. He was not voted for senate approval. He has no intelligence training and is not qualified. He has no position, yet he ordered the diplomatic corps around and got his way. Can't rightys see how wrong that is? Trump allows people outside the government to run the diplomatic corps to get election help he desperately needs in 2020. Just listen to rudy on political talk shows. The host is generally laughing and shocked at his crazy talk and contradictions. Rudy could not get approval from the house and senate for any position.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-01-2020), PoliTalker (01-28-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-02-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    America has about 15 intelligence agencies and Trump sent Rudy to Ukraine. Rudy was not nominated for a position. He was not voted for senate approval. He has no intelligence training and is not qualified. He has no position, yet he ordered the diplomatic corps around and got his way. Can't rightys see how wrong that is? Trump allows people outside the government to run the diplomatic corps to get election help he desperately needs in 2020. Just listen to rudy on political talk shows. The host is generally laughing and shocked at his crazy talk and contradictions. Rudy could not get approval from the house and senate for any position.
    Trump was targeted by Ukraine during the 2016 election. They actively aided Hillary. Rudy is trump's lawyer and is free to investigate wrongdoing against his client. He has discovered alot.

Trump desperately needs election help? Seriously? He is polling at 30 plus percent with blacks. The dems CAN'T win if they lose 12 percent of the black vote. Many demonrat politicians have said they cant beat him. That's why they impeached him. Their words not mine.

I know you guys wanna believe we are wrong but when your own peeps say they have to impeach to win its clear. When Pelosi claims she's sad about having to do it and then fist pumps and starts to drip down their for the first time in decades it says something. When they say they must rush the articles because trump is a danger to the republic then hold said articles for weeks it says something. When the articles begin as quid pro quo and bribery and then fall to obstruction and abuse of power it says something.

To you all it says trump is guilty lol......bizarro world.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Trump was targeted by Ukraine during the 2016 election. They actively aided Hillary. Rudy is trump's lawyer and is free to investigate wrongdoing against his client. He has discovered alot.

Trump desperately needs election help? Seriously? He is polling at 30 plus percent with blacks. The dems CAN'T win if they lose 12 percent of the black vote. Many demonrat politicians have said they cant beat him. That's why they impeached him. Their words not mine.

I know you guys wanna believe we are wrong but when your own peeps say they have to impeach to win its clear. When Pelosi claims she's sad about having to do it and then fist pumps and starts to drip down their for the first time in decades it says something. When they say they must rush the articles because trump is a danger to the republic then hold said articles for weeks it says something. When the articles begin as quid pro quo and bribery and then fall to obstruction and abuse of power it says something.

To you all it says trump is guilty lol......bizarro world.
    Trump was not targeted. You are the first I heard that swallowed that. They did not help Hillary. What would that help look like? https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ident-helped-/ You really have to build some resistance to righty propaganda. So far you show none.
    Trump is behind all the top Dems in polling. However, you think Trump is analyzing? He cannot do that. If he thinks it helps him, he will do it. The Cartman presidency is alive and well.
    Trump got 8 percent of black vote last time and now 80 percent of blacks say he is racist. You seek sites that back your puerile predilections. Then believe them 100 percent. Do you ever have doubts?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You drank the liberal koolaid my friend.

Google and read. Stop being a block head with TDS. I'm on my way back to work cant help educate you right now.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

America has about 15 intelligence agencies and Trump sent Rudy to Ukraine. Rudy was not nominated for a position. He was not voted for senate approval. He has no intelligence training and is not qualified. He has no position, yet he ordered the diplomatic corps around and got his way. Can't rightys see how wrong that is?
    Apparently not.

Trump allows people outside the government to run the diplomatic corps to get election help he desperately needs in 2020. Just listen to rudy on political talk shows. The host is generally laughing and shocked at his crazy talk and contradictions. Rudy could not get approval from the house and senate for any position.
    Anybody who thinks Trump cares is a fool.

Trump has exposed the selfishness and lack of morals underpinning the very foundation of conservatism.

Pretty ugly.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-01-2020)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have a large black customer base in my business. I've been doing this work for 30 years the last 6 for myself. I have NEVER EVER seen black support for the republican this high EVER. So something is different. Maybe not 30 percent like many polls are predicting but it's way more than the 12 percent needed to make a demonrat win impossible.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    I have a large black customer base in my business. I've been doing this work for 30 years the last 6 for myself. I have NEVER EVER seen black support for the republican this high EVER. So something is different. Maybe not 30 percent like many polls are predicting but it's way more than the 12 percent needed to make a demonrat win impossible.
    I bet you think that is a compelling argument. You republicunts are disgusting in your insults .