Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Trumps National Security Advisor says it’s true!

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,882 Times in 21,651 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    What do you mean no such rule? The house has sole power to impeach. The Senate has sole power to try the impeachment. The house served its function and now they feel like the senate has to fill in their blanks? The Senate can just vote and be done with this... this isn't a courtroom. It is a senate trial made with Senate rules
    Impeach does not mean to collect all the evidence. You are willfully ignorant.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The House has the sole power to impeach, that means they can accuse the president of something which is tantamount to telling the Senate to have a trial. There is no rule about who collects the evidence. Both sides have the power and ability to collect the evidence, the House did some of it, and the Senate is refusing to do any. The House decided that for their duty, they had enough evidence. (The Standard for indictment is much lower than the standard for conviction.)

The Senate knows there is evidence out there, but is refusing to collect it. Why? Because they want to cover it up!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Impeach does not mean to collect all the evidence. You are willfully ignorant.
    No you're being the "willfully ignorant" one here. The house has sole authority to impeach. They had their rules to do so. The Senate has sole authority to try the impeachment. They have their rules. The Constitution Grant's each chamber some unique powers. The Senate isnt a continuation of the unique powers granted to the House, idiot

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

The House has the sole power to impeach, that means they can accuse the president of something which is tantamount to telling the Senate to have a trial. There is no rule about who collects the evidence. Both sides have the power and ability to collect the evidence, the House did some of it, and the Senate is using their sole Authority to try impeachment
    You can stop right there instead of your worthless bloviating.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

bumping
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    How do you know what he says is not true? Why do you automatically eat the peanuts out of Donald Trump's shit? LOL! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!

It seems the basis of your defense of Donald Trump is to DENY! DENY! DENY!

WHAT AN OBVIOUS HYPOCRITE YOU ARE- ACCUSING OTHERS OF DOING WHAT YOU DO!
    Not believing something that hasn't been proven is how things are supposed to be done.

I don't have to deny. The lack of facts does it for me.

Why did you put so much faith in an incompetent nigger?

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can stop right there instead of your worthless bloviating.
    So you have 0 argument other than to state your conclusion over and over again?

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

John Bolton acknowledges the Quid Pro Quo, and that Trump personally told him it was specifically the money for the announcement of an investigation.

BAM, how do you not subpoena him?
    There are a bunch of people involved who already confessed. Parnas and Mulvaney confessed. The Republican Fascists don't care and that's why they won't have him as a witness, simple as that.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

What do you mean no such rule? The house has sole power to impeach. The Senate has sole power to try the impeachment. The house served its function and now they feel like the senate has to fill in their blanks? The Senate can just vote and be done with this... this isn't a courtroom. It is a senate trial made with Senate rules
    If they did as you suggest, (It would be the first impeachment trial ever without witnesses,) they would not be practicing impartial justice, (it would be a sham,) so they would be violating their oaths.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

The House has the sole power to impeach, that means they can accuse the president of something which is tantamount to telling the Senate to have a trial. There is no rule about who collects the evidence. Both sides have the power and ability to collect the evidence, the House did some of it, and the Senate is refusing to do any. The House decided that for their duty, they had enough evidence. (The Standard for indictment is much lower than the standard for conviction.)

The Senate knows there is evidence out there, but is refusing to collect it. Why? Because they want to cover it up!
    If they wanted witnesses this would not even be a discussion. If Democrats were trying to tell them they couldn't call witnesses, and they needed witnesses to defend the President, you can be DARN SURE Republicans would be very vocal in explaining why they have every right to have witnesses, that nothing prevents them from having witnesses, that it is a partisan trick for Democrats to even be talking about whether they could have witnesses or not, and the Democrats are just wasting time to try to derail the proceedings, and it's shameful I tell you! (add mock indignation...)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.