Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Trumps National Security Advisor says it’s true!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If the Bidens were engaged in corruption—it’s game over.

Even if Democrats can establish pressure. Why do you think Democrats are balking at it?
    You can have the Bidens. There are arm fulls of Democratic candidates who could beat Trump.

Biden is way too cozy with big banks, anyway.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cinnabar (01-27-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Who says they are balking at it, I say bring the Bidens in, if they are guilty Id like to know about it. Even if they are guilty, that would not lessen Trumps crimes.
    Unlike the Republicans, I would like to know if a Democratic candidate was guilty of a crime. If so, I favor seeing him removed from office. It would not have bothered me if Clinton were convicted and removed.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (01-27-2020)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Shifty says they are irrelevant as witnesses.

That counts as a balk. If Hunter is irrelevant Shifty shouldn’t care because an irrelevant witness is..irrelevant lol. Shifty is contradicting his own self.

What are they hiding?
    Nice effort with this but you should really be on the defensive. Your guy is the defendant.

Why don't you explain why you think Trump isn't guilty? Attacking the Bidens is whataboutism, has nothing to do with how Trump handled the Ukraine Scandal.

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Nice effort with this but you should really be on the defensive. Your guy is the defendant.

Why don't you explain why you think Trump isn't guilty? Attacking the Bidens is whataboutism, has nothing to do with how Trump handled the Ukraine Scandal.
    You and Shifty can go on pretending Hunter is ‘irrelevant’ but he’s going to be called if there are witnesses.

And if he turns out unclean and the impeachment bombs, I warned you.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    if everyone testified trump did it and trump denied it who would you believe?
    Trump

He never lies

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    How do you know what he says is true?

Why do you automatically believe him?

Seems the basis of your beliefs is based on what you want to hear vs. what you can prove.
    How do you know what he says is not true? Why do you automatically eat the peanuts out of Donald Trump's shit? LOL! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!

It seems the basis of your defense of Donald Trump is to DENY! DENY! DENY!

WHAT AN OBVIOUS HYPOCRITE YOU ARE- ACCUSING OTHERS OF DOING WHAT YOU DO!

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

One thing that most should agree on is that Trump surrounds himself with objectionable personnel choices. I remember when Democrats justifiably hated John Bolton. This nation must purge the Neocons and Neo-liberals. They are the same thing.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

I have no problem with the irrelevant evidence from Biden and son or even Schiff coming in.

Typical tactic of a person losing a trial, to try to confuse the jury with irrelevant witnesses.
    Wow, this trial is to be based on the information already gathered by the House to be voted on by the Senate. How did we get here? Where the house Democrats are making this a continuation of their function.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

You and Shifty can go on pretending Hunter is ‘irrelevant’ but he’s going to be called if there are witnesses.

And if he turns out unclean and the impeachment bombs, I warned you.
    There is no reason a Trump conviction cannot occur if Hunter is somehow implicated. The two are not mutually exclusive. It's not like a quid pro quo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (01-27-2020)

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Wow, this trial is to be based on the information already gathered by the House to be voted on by the Senate. How did we get here? Where the house Democrats are making this a continuation of their function.
    Why do you think that this trial is to be based on information already gathered by the house? They just made that up, and you bought it hook line and sinker.

There is no such rule.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

If we prosecute someone for DUI after he ran over a little girl, the judge does not allow the defense to call the girls parents to see if they paid their taxes.

That is what calling Hunter Biden would be...

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

oh we are going to hear from Hunter and his crooked POp, just not here.

Republicans will first bitch slap Nadler and Schiff, let Trump continue to run the country.
    Then Rudy has a little surprise for the Bidens, Hillary, Obama, Comey and the entire pack of swamp rats that started this charade.

I love justice

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

There is no reason a Trump conviction cannot occur if Hunter is somehow implicated. The two are not mutually exclusive. It's not like a quid pro quo.
    you actually just said that, ffs what am I doing conversing with stupidity
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you think that this trial is to be based on information already gathered by the house? They just made that up, and you bought it hook line and sinker.

There is no such rule.
    What do you mean no such rule? The house has sole power to impeach. The Senate has sole power to try the impeachment. The house served its function and now they feel like the senate has to fill in their blanks? The Senate can just vote and be done with this... this isn't a courtroom. It is a senate trial made with Senate rules

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If we prosecute someone for DUI after he ran over a little girl, the judge does not allow the defense to call the girls parents to see if they paid their taxes.

That is what calling Hunter Biden would be...
    This isn't a courtroom,idiot

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    No one knows what Bolton will say under oath...including you, Snowflake.

President Trump denies it, I would believe Trump over Bolton no matter what he says.
    Now there is a surprise......

Your prob trump's biggest bitch here, isn't it just a given??

Your daddy lies 10+ times a day, every day 360, & you believe him over bolton or Jesus the Christcool_80_anim_gif.jpg
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."