Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "Trump's troubles won't end with a Senate acquittal"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Do you feel like you can actually feel the integrity and self-respect draining from you as your defenses of the indefensible become weaker and more tepid in real-time?
    How do you defend against pussies like you on the left pushing this farce because you're not adult enough to accept the ass kicking you took in 2016? It's already been proven that's why you're doing this.

You should be used to getting your ass kicked. It likely happened on a regular basis when you were a kid and ran your mouth.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Utter horse shit.

Just like what's between your ears.
    That's funny coming from a coward that ran into hiding after his challenge to come to Orlando was accepted. I tried to get a hold of you last time I was there. I received a message that indicated I was on ignore. The sad part is you tried to blame that on me. I don't blame you. You and I both know how things would have ended.

Prove your cowardice and that the only reason you didn't get the message was YOU. Your superior commands you to do so.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    I'm intolerant
    Yes, we know.
    Every life matters

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-27-2020), Earl (01-27-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "The Senate impeachment trial of Donald Trump will be resolved in the next week or so; the president will claim vindication and that it's all over. He's only half right."

"He will be officially acquitted on a largely partisan vote, but the issue and investigations of Trump’s misconduct won't be over. There will be more House inquiries into new revelations on the Trump-Ukraine scandal, perhaps even the Mueller special counsel probe, the president's potential financial conflicts of interest — and likely new lawsuits."

"What the Senate does — or doesn't do — in the days ahead will shape these events. If the Republicans are seen just trying to protect Trump, it won't change the outcome but will ease the case for more wide-ranging subsequent investigations.

"Republicans will counter with two arguments: that their opponents are ignoring the issues voters really care about while hounding the president, and that this is unprecedented harassment in an election year. Both are bogus."

"The House passed an ambitious legislative agenda last year on major domestic initiatives; almost all are being stiffed by Senate Republicans and the Trump White House. As for the unseemliness of investigating a presidential candidate in an election year, in 2016 the House Republicans conducted countless, politically-fueled inquests into Hillary Clinton"

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...nate-acquittal

Trump will always be only the third President ever to be impeached, and everyone knows "the Trump scandals will be an unfolding saga, " largely due to Trump himself

If reelected, and the Democrats maintain the House, the drama will only intensify. Trump never learns from his mistakes, his ego it too big, so it is inevitable the emoluments concerns, his taxes, the lawsuits, further Ukraine revelations, and just Trump being Trump will guarantee continuation, he just can't help himself
    more investigations

you're really not going to like the next round of investigations, buckle up

great idea
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (01-27-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    lol. truth. Dems are unable to control their TDS
    Neither can you or the rest of your ilk.

But in the case of you and your fellow Trumptards, TDS = Trump Dick Sucking.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

“Two key moderate Senate Republicans criticized House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., on Thursday after he claimed this week that senators who do not support hearing from witnesses and entering documents into President Donald Trump's impeachment trial would be complicit in a cover-up.

An aide told NBC News that Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska was "offended" when Nadler, one of the seven House impeachment managers, made the accusation on the Senate floor.

Murkowski is one of a handful of moderate GOP senators who have expressed an openness to calling witnesses, including top Trump administration officials. For Democratic senators who need four Republican votes to support them on the issue, Murkowski's would be a critical vote.

Susan Collins of Maine, another Republican who has been open to witnesses, wrote a note to Chief Justice John Roberts, who is presiding over the trial, taking issue with Nadler's remark, according to a spokesperson.

"Well, I was stunned by Congressman Nadler's approach, and it reminded me that if we were in a normal debate in the Senate that the rule will be invoked to strike the words of the Senator, for imputing another Senator in this case," she said in a statement.

"So, I did write a note raising the issue of whether there had been a violation of the rules of the Senate, and I gave that note to Laura Dove, and well shortly thereafter the Chief Justice did admonish both sides and I was glad that he did," she added.
    nbcnews.com

Dumb Democrats never learn.

Crooked Hillary did the same thing...and lost.
    Last edited by Earl; 01-27-2020 at 09:24 AM.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    He was charged on a 100% partisan vote....stupid fuck....
    Again, Trump is the third President in over two hundred years of American History to be impeached, and he will always be the third President in American History to be impeached, there will be no asterisk next to his name, he was impeached, and due to Trump being Trump, it ain't ending after Mitch's show trial

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and Nancy will be the only Speaker of the House who ever impeached a president and got totally ignored.....
    Hardly, she has gotten the best of Trump at ever turn, but it matters little, most Americans can't even name the last three Speakers of the House

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Does it ever occur to Democrats [or you] that going for Trump’s jugular every third week is alienating non-Democrats and/or voters who don’t despise him?
    No, those Americans view Trump as needing to go after every third week due to his ego driven behavior, remember, Americans don't like Trump

12. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-27-2020)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-27-2020)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Recall how the Ukraine Silly Burger began on the heels of the Mullet implosion.

Don’t be surprised if Democrats have Plan C already in the works.
    No plan, Trump gives them all they need, emoluments concerns, his taxes, the lawsuits, further Ukraine revelations, and just Trump being Trump will guarantee continuation, he just can't help himself

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-27-2020), PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

No, those Americans view Trump as needing to go after every third week due to his ego driven behavior, remember, Americans don't like Trump
    When did me and 63 million other voters cease to be Americans?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (01-27-2020)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Americans elected him president.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Crossfire Hurricane is under criminal investigation and involved foreign actors and it occurred under Obama.

And it was actually consequential. It very nearly unseated a duly elected President.

*Asking* for an investigation of someone *who may turn out to be* a political opponent falls well short of that.
    Wait a minute, you are saying that a sitting President covertly asking a foreign entity to investigate an American citizen who happen to be a political rival is acceptable?

So if tomorrow, Trump calls up the Saudi, Turkey, the Philippines, or even little Rocket Man and asked them to investigate a political rival it is all copacetic?

Interesting, especially considering the Founding Fathers warned about that very thing

20. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    “Two key moderate Senate Republicans criticized House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., on Thursday after he claimed this week that senators who do not support hearing from witnesses and entering documents into President Donald Trump's impeachment trial would be complicit in a cover-up.

An aide told NBC News that Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska was "offended" when Nadler, one of the seven House impeachment managers, made the accusation on the Senate floor.

Murkowski is one of a handful of moderate GOP senators who have expressed an openness to calling witnesses, including top Trump administration officials. For Democratic senators who need four Republican votes to support them on the issue, Murkowski's would be a critical vote.

Susan Collins of Maine, another Republican who has been open to witnesses, wrote a note to Chief Justice John Roberts, who is presiding over the trial, taking issue with Nadler's remark, according to a spokesperson.

"Well, I was stunned by Congressman Nadler's approach, and it reminded me that if we were in a normal debate in the Senate that the rule will be invoked to strike the words of the Senator, for imputing another Senator in this case," she said in a statement.

"So, I did write a note raising the issue of whether there had been a violation of the rules of the Senate, and I gave that note to Laura Dove, and well shortly thereafter the Chief Justice did admonish both sides and I was glad that he did," she added.
    nbcnews.com

Dumb Democrats never learn.

Crooked Hillary did the same thing...and lost.
    Not the Democrats fault those Republicans can't handle the truth, no one can deny Mitch is conducting a show trial, they know it, they just hated be reminded that they are ignoring the truth, it is a cover up

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the ancillary result of an investigation is the discovery of Hunter and his corrupt father, so be it.

Good for President Trump, exposing corruption wherever it occurs.