Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There will be not be even ONE word of exoneration!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

hahahahahahahaha

still no exoneration!!!
    Full exoneration, just like the Meuller report. We win, you lose.
    Every life matters

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

when is the last time a prosecutor said " you are exonerated" ? like never.
    I think the Senate votes ya or nay - to the articles, which is a "not guilty" ( legal exoneration)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-26-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

The president of Ukraine already did it as did everyone the house called.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (01-25-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, the exculpatory evidence is the transcript you idiot, it's irrefutable. You lose again.
    Yep. Irrefutable, all right. The extortion attempt is right there.

"Well it is very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything. Your economy is going to get better and better I predict. You have a lot of assets. It's a great country. I have many Ukrainian friends, their incredible people."

7. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-25-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I do believe that the president's lawyers have made a compelling case that the House's impeachment Articles were done in violation of the Constitution. A House committee had no authority to vote on the start of an impeachment inquiry. The lawyer cited a Supreme Court decision ruling that the "House" is the full House, not a committee.

The impeachment should be declared null and void and since the Democrats will never show an ounce of integrity, the Republicans should do so when they control the House...soon, hopefully.
    The impeachment is in the books, stupid fuck. And there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.

9. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Full exoneration, just like the Meuller report. We win, you lose.
    FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations. The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General's recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance. For example, the President's direction to McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed was followed almost immediately by his direction to Lewandowski to tell the Attorney General to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to prospective election-interference only-a temporal connection that suggests that both acts were taken with a related purpose with respect to the investigation.”

Obstruction of justice - 18 USC 1501-1521
    Witness intimidation 18 USC 1512
    Emoluments - US Constitution
    Abuse of power - no statute. Merely reason to be removed from office
    Extortion – 18 USC 112
    Solicitation of something of value from a foreign entity - 11CFR 110.2 and 11 CFR 300.2

Extortion – 4 elements
    Threat – withholding $400 million
    Intent – Forcing public announcement of investigations
    Fear – of loss of funding for defensive weapons against the Russians
    Property – the thing of value is the investigations of 2016 tampering and the Bidens

11. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

If there is any lawyer or Senator of the corrupt GOP that actually presents any evidence that exonerates Trump list is here.

And for the benefit of the ignorant, "exonerate" means to present exculpatory evidence that negates the plethora of evidence and witnesses the Dems presented.

I guarantee there will be none!
    The Dems didn't present any evidence other than proof that they're still mad Trump kicked their asses in 2016.

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations. The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General's recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance. For example, the President's direction to McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed was followed almost immediately by his direction to Lewandowski to tell the Attorney General to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to prospective election-interference only-a temporal connection that suggests that both acts were taken with a related purpose with respect to the investigation.”

Obstruction of justice - 18 USC 1501-1521
    Witness intimidation 18 USC 1512
    Emoluments - US Constitution
    Abuse of power - no statute. Merely reason to be removed from office
    Extortion – 18 USC 112
    Solicitation of something of value from a foreign entity - 11CFR 110.2 and 11 CFR 300.2

Extortion – 4 elements
    Threat – withholding $400 million
    Intent – Forcing public announcement of investigations
    Fear – of loss of funding for defensive weapons against the Russians
    Property – the thing of value is the investigations of 2016 tampering and the Bidens
    Not guilty and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. You'll continue to whine like a cowardly bastard. If you want to call that something, go ahead.

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The impeachment is in the books, stupid fuck. And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
    The Senate will vote not guilty and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

What that means is the same as it would be if you were indicted and found not guilty. Nothing. It goes away.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    when is the last time a prosecutor said " you are exonerated" ? like never.
    I think the Senate votes ya or nay - to the articles, which is a "not guilty" ( legal exoneration)
    Not guilty means the same thing as it would if you or I were indicted and on trial. It means the indictment is worthless.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

FLASHBACK!!!

If there is any lawyer or Senator of the corrupt GOP that actually presents any evidence that exonerates Trump list is here.

And for the benefit of the ignorant, "exonerate" means to present exculpatory evidence that negates the plethora of evidence and witnesses the Dems presented.

HA HA HA!!!

HA HA HA!!!

So cool! This post reminds me of the sort of thing one would write when stoned!

So presume the writer will not be sober soon.

This post is like a word version of a PETER MAX landscape.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

if we point out there is no "plethera" doesn't that mean he's exonerated as well?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There was no actual transcript turned over and you know that.
    quit wasting our time with your lies......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep. Irrefutable, all right. The extortion attempt is right there.

"Well it is very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything. Your economy is going to get better and better I predict. You have a lot of assets. It's a great country. I have many Ukrainian friends, their incredible people."
    thank you for recogizing there is no evidence of extortion.......it certainly took you a long time.......

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

a PETER MAX landscape

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bhaktajan For This Post: