Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There will be not be even ONE word of exoneration!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HERE WE GO WITH THE SAME OL' BULLSHIT LEFTIST LIESPEAK.

THE INNOCENT DO NOT HAVE TO BE "EXONERATED"; THE GUILTY MUST BE CONVICTED.

THE DEFENSE HAS ALREADY PROVEN THAT THE STALIN-O-CRATS HAVE ZERO FACTUAL EVIDENCE...JUST HEARSAY, AND THEIR OWN MADEUP BULLSHIT ABOUT WHAT PRES.TRUMP and PRES.ZELENSKY WERE "REALLY THINKING"...

GUESS WHAT AIN'T HAPPENING?

"SPECIOUS LEFTIST LIESPEAK"

THE INNOCENT HAVE TO BE FOUND GUILTY & CONVICTED, BEFORE BEING "EXONERATED"
    THERE IS ZERO FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

JUST HEARSAY MADEUP "SPECIOUS LEFTIST LIESPEAK"

JUST HEARSAY MADEUP "SPECIOUS LEFTIST LIESPEAK" OF WHAT OTHERS WERE "REALLY THINKING"...:laugh

GUESS WHAT AIN'T HAPPENING?

SOMEONE IS GONNA BE TAKEN TO THE WOODSHED,
    AND, THE WHIP-MASTER
    WILL BECOME OUR NEXT
    AMERICAN HERO
    ROLE MODEL.

CAN YOU HEAR THE DRUM CORPS?

PS: LETS TEACH FOREIGNERS WHAT "GOSSIP" IS AT IT'S HIGHEST INCARNATION.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    thank you for recogizing there is no evidence of extortion.......it certainly took you a long time.......
    Right in front of your eyes, illiterate fuck. Backed up by a plethora of additional evidence.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Right in front of your eyes, illiterate fuck. Backed up by a plethora of additional evidence.
    These folks are born begging to be gaslit.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    If there is any lawyer or Senator of the corrupt GOP that actually presents any evidence that exonerates Trump list is here.

And for the benefit of the ignorant, "exonerate" means to present exculpatory evidence that negates the plethora of evidence and witnesses the Dems presented.

I guarantee there will be none!
    Its over: This dog and phony show will end very shortly regardless of witnesses called or not called.....propaganda will never take the place of documented facts in evidence. Do you really think that there will be 67 senatorial votes to actually impeach and remove the president of the United States of America with not "1" crime ever being charged or indicted? Everything the president is being charged with is actually a power granted by the United States constitution......….....................…......... ……….. There is no obstruction of congress when the Court has actually permitted Executive Privilege to every President of the Untied States via legal precedent....there is no such thing as Abuse of Power when its the Constitution that grants the President the authority to actually conduct foreign policy as he sees fits....to include firing every ambassador from a previous administration. He can fire who he wishes for any reason he wishes. Perhaps if you had actually found a crime to OBSTUCT...you might have had a case.

Its not the deep state imbedded career bureaucrats that get to establish policy....they are but hired civil servants that have never been appointed by THE PEOPLE, they serve at the pleasure of the commander in chief, its their duty to carry out the policies of the President, they do not get to make demands on the President. Its true these employees are disgruntled...but no amount of being pissed off HEARSAY holds any weight in a court room sitting. After this fake impeachment....heads will roll, its already began as President Trump is downsizing the NSC number of employee's. He has already sent out over 200 pink slips within the Covert Alphabet Agencies..the swamp is being drained. There will be no more treasonous leaks, no more fake whistle blowers working in lock step with fascists like Shitforbrains, Comey, Brennon, Clapper...etc., The press will not longer be allowed to put the National Security of the Untied States at risk via leaking classified information to their fascist pals around the world. He can "TAKE HER OUT"....any time he wishes its not illegal.

Its over. Better get busy on the next attempt to rob the American People of their right to elect the President of the United States. This is not a totalitarian shithole such as was the former USSR, regardless of how many secret, basement dwelling hearings the left decides to have.....there will be no LEFT WING CONGRESS after Nov. 2020. Better stock up on KY JELLY. Because you are about to get the BIG ORANGE WIENER applied to your never regions. I predict many indictments for treason and corruption.
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-25-2020 at 06:57 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-25-2020)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

If there is any lawyer or Senator of the corrupt GOP that actually presents any evidence that exonerates Trump list is here.

And for the benefit of the ignorant, "exonerate" means to present exculpatory evidence that negates the plethora of evidence and witnesses the Dems presented.

I guarantee there will be none!
    Prove it with a link.

exonerate

1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship

2 : to clear from accusation or blame

Synonyms

absolve, acquit, clear, exculpate, vindicate
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NOT EVEN ONE fact that exonerates!!!!! List it here or get lost.
    INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The impeachment is in the books, stupid fuck. And there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.
    OH; but you might just be in error.

It has been suggested that when the Right retake Congress, they can vote to have the impeachment revoked.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-25-2020)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

A hateful defense: Republicans can’t exonerate Trump — and so they’re relying on primal loathing

There is no substantive defense of Trump in the face of this overwhelming evidence. Instead, Republicans are betting that Trump’s base voters hate Democrats so much that they will keep on supporting Trump, no matter what crimes he commits, in order to stick it to the Democrats. It’s not necessarily a bad bet.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/a-h...imal-loathing/
    And they would be correct. Trump's cultists are so filled with racism, bigotry and hate that they do not even care that Trump craps on them as well.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

11. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

And they would be correct. Trump's cultists are so filled with racism, bigotry and hate that they do not even care that Trump craps on them as well.
    The only one's getting SHIT on are you fascist communists....and its about time that the people woke up and realized that NY and California do not get to establish policy for the entire nation. You have never dealt with a president such as Donald John Trump. He refuses to back down, you have thrown everything you have at him and he is still taking names and kicking ass. It will take you lame ass democrats at least 30 years to recover from a Trump presidency (he has completely dismantled the federal judicial system (while you were attempting to impeach him) and appointed actual constitutionalists to 200 open seats, just wait until he appoints 2 more SCOTUS judges....better hope that Don Jr. does not decide to run after his dad retires...the court will be packed with 9 conservatives.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

its okay, domie......we forgive you for being a dumbfuck.......but your lies are starting to wear thin........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

its okay, domie......we forgive you for being a dumbfuck.......but your lies are starting to wear thin........

I can't fix your massive ignorance, illiterate fuck. I can only point it out.

16. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    OH; but you might just be in error.

It has been suggested that when the Right retake Congress, they can vote to have the impeachment revoked.
    doesn't really matter......people are already beginning to forget about it.......I've even heard some demmycrat senators have been sleeping through it.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can only point it out.
    thank you......

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

doesn't really matter......people are already beginning to forget about it.......I've even heard some demmycrat senators have been sleeping through it.......
    Jim Risch (R)

https://www.salon.com/2020/01/22/ske...achment-trial/

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so you don't want to mention the demmycrats who did the same?......want me to do it?......

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-25-2020)