Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: THEY WON'T DEFEND TRUMP!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Usually this is where the Trump supporters start talking about the stock market...and the economy in general.

I call to your attention that one of the first things that happened to Germany upon the ascension of Hitler to the Chancellorship...was that the German economy improved dramatically. It was one of the greatest economic achievements of history...from mind-numbing inflation and stagnation to a dynamic, robust economy.

Anybody know how that worked out for Germany?

I guess you could ask this guy!

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Cinnabar (01-25-2020), PoliTalker (01-27-2020), Tranquillus in Exile (01-25-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    In what ways? The economy is on the same trajectory that Obama left trump. He did nothing to it.
    Trump alienated our allies and friends across the globe. They laugh at his inability to articulate and explain anything. The debt is growing in a time of prosperity. That is his policy.
    Fuck Obama ! Fucker did nothing but double our debt and triple our healthcare costs !

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Moron !
    I guess that means you are not going to explain.

Okay.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I guess that means you are not going to explain.

Okay.
    Read your own thread idiot !

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Read your own thread idiot !
    Ummm...I wrote it!

And there is nothing in my comments about why "the country is way better off now."

Try to keep up.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Maybe Trump haters are trying to defend the record 47 + million on food stamps under Obama despite claims of jobs being created, a 19000 DOW is better than a 29000 DOW, or that record unemployment for all groups is better than the 10+ % during the previous 8 years.
    Yank Apenis .... read this idiot !

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

This is a copy of a comment I made in another thread. But realized that if I were actually "doing as much as I can"...I would have dedicated a thread to my thoughts on it. So...here are those thoughts about the Trump defense team:

They won't DEFEND Trump...they can't.

It must be embarrassing for each of them to know people suppose that is what they are going to do.

They will say the least they can...and rest their case. They want to get out from under this bus they've got idling over them.

They know that if they do nothing but recite, "Mary had a little lamb"...they will win an acquittal.

This is farce at this point.

We have allowed one man to say, "I will do whatever I want...and nobody will dare to stop me."

No big deal. We were warned that this could happen just minutes after our Republic was established.**

In a way, I'm sad it happened on the watch of a generation of which I am a part. But I realize that I have done as much as I can to fight it...and that mitigates the sadness.

For those of you who are complicit...I suspect that when you realize what you have done you will cringe at how thoughtless you are being.

**"Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?"

"A Republic, if you can keep it."

Response attributed to Benjamin Franklin at the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, when queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation, in the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland's delegates to the Convention.
    This is a copy of a comment I made in another thread. But realized that if I were actually "doing as much as I can"...I would have dedicated a thread to my thoughts on it. So...here are those thoughts about the Trump defense team:

[B][I]They won't DEFEND Trump...they can't.

It must be embarrassing for each of them to know people suppose that is what they are going to do.

They will say the least they can...and rest their case. They want to get out from under this bus they've got idling over them.
    I love your misguided partisan post Frank, How are you these days?

Actually Frank the way I see it Trump’s defense team has nothing to defend. The House has ZERO high crimes, Treason or Bribery charged against Trump. A misdemeanor being simply “bad behavior” is simply a matter of “opinion” Apparently your Democrat infested House is accusing Trump of the bad behavior of obstructing Congress. However, Trump never claimed Executive Privilege he simply threatened to claim it if they, (The House), called members of his administration as witnesses and Nancy and your rabid mad junkyard dog Democrat House Committee Chairman never even bothered to attempt to call any of those witnesses. Where’s the obstruction of Congress Frank? Since when is it obstruction of Congress Frank even if Trump had claimed Executive Privilege? Every President has claimed Executive Privilege. Congress has then the opportunity to go to court and have the privilege overturned Frank, that’s how a Constitutional Republic works Frank. Could it be that Nancy and your mad rabid junkyard dog Democrats know that if Trump claims Privilege, he’ll win in court?

Could it be Frank that this farce impeachment is Nancy’s trick to get Bernie off of the campaign trail and give “Quid-Pro-Quo Joe Biden a huge advantage in the Iowa Democrat caucus? Is that why Nan held the articles of Impeachment for a month to get closer to the Iowa vote and tie Burnie up in the Senate Frank? Is that really why Democrats are calling for witnesses in the Senate that they wouldn’t call in the House Frank? Nan and her Democrat partners in crime Frank had to get the Impeachment into the Senate at the right time where they could have a shot at prolonging it and keeping Bernie and Warren off of the campaign trail and rig another Democrat primary election to shove it up Bernie’s ass Frank. Look at the time line Frank, think about it Frank!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe Trump haters are trying to defend the record 47 + million on food stamps under Obama despite claims of jobs being created, a 19000 DOW is better than a 29000 DOW, or that record unemployment for all groups is better than the 10+ % during the previous 8 years.
    CFM is so defeated he has to deflect!
    CFM the forums biggest coward!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Response attributed to Benjamin Franklin at the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, when queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation, in the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland's delegates to the Convention.
    And Trump has created a “Trump Monarchy” how Frank? You need to cast off your addiction to the crooked Democrat’s and their factitious talking points and CNN & MSNBC propaganda Frank and begin thinking for Frank!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

How so?

What on Earth makes you think this country is way better off now?
    how can you deny it with a straight face?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

They won't DEFEND Trump...they can't.

They know that if they do nothing but recite, "Mary had a little lamb"...they will win an acquittal.

This is farce at this point.

We have allowed one man to say, "I will do whatever I want...and nobody will dare to stop me."

No big deal. We were warned that this could happen just minutes after our Republic was established.**

In a way, I'm sad it happened on the watch of a generation of which I am a part. But I realize that I have done as much as I can to fight it...and that mitigates the sadness.

For those of you who are complicit...I suspect that when you realize what you have done you will cringe at how thoughtless you are being.

You don't seem to understand or grasp the categories which the people who support Trump fall under if you think for one second that they are capable of regret, truthfulness or realizations. There are several categories and I posted a thread about that a few days ago.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...34#post3445534

And we can add end of times Evangelicals to the list.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Only a left wing idiot would ask how unemployment at record lows, food stamp use going back down, and jobs being created isn't better off.
    Hitler's government did all of that in the mid-1930s. Was Germany "better off"? In a sense, yes. In a more important sense they were on the highway to hell.

I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler. But three years of this administration have normalized incompetence, cynical divisiveness, abuse of power, contempt for American tradition, and constant shameless lying by the First Citizen. Hardly anyone raises an eyebrow now; it's taken for granted.

His party (the party he battened on to) will not stop him. Its senior elements, those who haven't quit or died, are too concerned for their own positions. So he will be "exonerated".

Only the People can stop him - if they really want to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-25-2020)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Hitler's government did all of that in the mid-1930s. Was Germany "better off"? In a sense, yes. In a more important sense they were on the highway to hell.

I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler. But three years of this administration have normalized incompetence, cynical divisiveness, abuse of power, contempt for American tradition, and constant shameless lying by the First Citizen. Hardly anyone raises an eyebrow now; it's taken for granted.

His party (the party he battened on to) will not stop him. Its senior elements, those who haven't quit or died, are too concerned for their own positions. So he will be "exonerated".

Only the People can stop him - if they really want to.
    Trump can be compared to any dictator and it will be accurate. The fuckwad has more than proven his sadism and sociopathy and his willingness to do whatever benefits him. Caging and separating kids from their families and excusing the Saudis butchering of Khashoggi is Nazi to the umpteenth degree.

USA....meet your Sweet Potato HITLER and shame the "F" on us!
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

the Dems are not trying to remove the 2016 election, the Repugs are trying to ignore the 2018 election. There was a message sent their way but they cannot read it or understand it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I love your misguided partisan post Frank, How are you these days?

Actually Frank the way I see it Trump’s defense team has nothing to defend. The House has ZERO high crimes, Treason or Bribery charged against Trump. A misdemeanor being simply “bad behavior” is simply a matter of “opinion” Apparently your Democrat infested House is accusing Trump of the bad behavior of obstructing Congress. However, Trump never claimed Executive Privilege he simply threatened to claim it if they, (The House), called members of his administration as witnesses and Nancy and your rabid mad junkyard dog Democrat House Committee Chairman never even bothered to attempt to call any of those witnesses. Where’s the obstruction of Congress Frank? Since when is it obstruction of Congress Frank even if Trump had claimed Executive Privilege? Every President has claimed Executive Privilege. Congress has then the opportunity to go to court and have the privilege overturned Frank, that’s how a Constitutional Republic works Frank. Could it be that Nancy and your mad rabid junkyard dog Democrats know that if Trump claims Privilege, he’ll win in court?

Could it be Frank that this farce impeachment is Nancy’s trick to get Bernie off of the campaign trail and give “Quid-Pro-Quo Joe Biden a huge advantage in the Iowa Democrat caucus? Is that why Nan held the articles of Impeachment for a month to get closer to the Iowa vote and tie Burnie up in the Senate Frank? Is that really why Democrats are calling for witnesses in the Senate that they wouldn’t call in the House Frank? Nan and her Democrat partners in crime Frank had to get the Impeachment into the Senate at the right time where they could have a shot at prolonging it and keeping Bernie and Warren off of the campaign trail and rig another Democrat primary election to shove it up Bernie’s ass Frank. Look at the time line Frank, think about it Frank!
    All these words due to the lack of any defense of the indefensible. OMFG!
    BLUEXIT