Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: THEY WON'T DEFEND TRUMP!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Hitler's government did all of that in the mid-1930s. Was Germany "better off"? In a sense, yes. In a more important sense they were on the highway to hell.

I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler. But three years of this administration have normalized incompetence, cynical divisiveness, abuse of power, contempt for American tradition, and constant shameless lying by the First Citizen. Hardly anyone raises an eyebrow now; it's taken for granted.

His party (the party he battened on to) will not stop him. Its senior elements, those who haven't quit or died, are too concerned for their own positions. So he will be "exonerated".

Only the People can stop him - if they really want to.
    No one raises an eyebrow except left wingers that are still pissed about losing in 2016. The problem with their eyebrow raising is that's it nothing more than an attempt to run a duly elected President out of office because they can't put in place their programs.

He will be exonerated because he did nothing wrong. You have all the left wing talking points down.

Maybe you want another incompetent Obama type back to make yourself feel better about electing a black guy or maybe you want a female because you think it's time we have a woman President. Neither of those is a qualification. It may make you feel better inside but it doesn't do the country a bit of good.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    CFM is so defeated he has to deflect!
    CFM the forums biggest coward!
    So you're defending 47+ million freeloaders on food stamps?

So you're defending a DOW of 19000 as better than 29000?

So you're defending an unemployment rate of 10+% over record lows?

When your primary purpose for supporting someone is because you like kissing black ass, you'll defend anything, boy.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Yank Apenis .... read this idiot !
    Not sure why you think I am an idiot, but...if it makes you feel better about yourself...have a ball.

I read it. So...are you saying that because Trump is doing for America what Hitler did for Germany...that "we are better" for it.

C'mon!
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I love your misguided partisan post Frank, How are you these days?
    Doing great, Robo...although I would be doing even better if the weather breaks enough for a round of golf or several.

Actually Frank the way I see it Trump’s defense team has nothing to defend. The House has ZERO high crimes, Treason or Bribery charged against Trump. A misdemeanor being simply “bad behavior” is simply a matter of “opinion” Apparently your Democrat infested House is accusing Trump of the bad behavior of obstructing Congress. However, Trump never claimed Executive Privilege he simply threatened to claim it if they, (The House), called members of his administration as witnesses and Nancy and your rabid mad junkyard dog Democrat House Committee Chairman never even bothered to attempt to call any of those witnesses. Where’s the obstruction of Congress Frank? Since when is it obstruction of Congress Frank even if Trump had claimed Executive Privilege? Every President has claimed Executive Privilege. Congress has then the opportunity to go to court and have the privilege overturned Frank, that’s how a Constitutional Republic works Frank. Could it be that Nancy and your mad rabid junkyard dog Democrats know that if Trump claims Privilege, he’ll win in court?
    Okay. Thank you for sharing that.

Could it be Frank that this farce impeachment is Nancy’s trick to get Bernie off of the campaign trail and give “Quid-Pro-Quo Joe Biden a huge advantage in the Iowa Democrat caucus? Is that why Nan held the articles of Impeachment for a month to get closer to the Iowa vote and tie Burnie up in the Senate Frank? Is that really why Democrats are calling for witnesses in the Senate that they wouldn’t call in the House Frank? Nan and her Democrat partners in crime Frank had to get the Impeachment into the Senate at the right time where they could have a shot at prolonging it and keeping Bernie and Warren off of the campaign trail and rig another Democrat primary election to shove it up Bernie’s ass Frank. Look at the time line Frank, think about it Frank!
    I've given it lots of thought, Robo...and all I can offer is what I would like our elected officials to do.

I would like them to investigate the charges brought against Trump...and decide whether to vote to find him guilty or to acquit him. They are very serious charges.

I'd prefer that they call as many witnesses as possible...and to demand as much in the way of evidence as they can...so that they can make as informed a decision as possible.

Would you prefer that they not do that?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    All these words due to the lack of any defense of the indefensible. OMFG!
    How does one defend a non-crime? All the President's lawyers need to do is point out the hundreds of lies spewed in the Democrat's 24 hour marathon of repetitious, boring hogwash. The end game here is either a successful vote by the Senate to dismiss, or not guilty. The trick for Nancy and her House henchmen is to prolong it long enough to screw Bernie & Warren & allow Quid-Pro-Quo Joe to have the campaign trail all to himself, huh?

You'd be more credible if you had a few sentences of actual logical rebuttal for my post, but I never expect such from the left. Ya never have credible, logical rebuttal for my truths! I understand why!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Yank Apenis .... read this idiot !
    That's exactly what the old bastard doesn't want to read. It would destroy his myths about Obama being a good President and mean he'd have to acknowledge that it all occurred under Trump.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does one defend a non-crime? All the President's lawyers need to do is point out the hundreds of lies spewed in the Democrat's 24 hour marathon of repetitious, boring hogwash. The end game here is either a successful vote by the Senate to dismiss, or not guilty. The trick for Nancy and her House henchmen is to prolong it long enough to screw Bernie & Warren & allow Quid-Pro-Quo Joe to have the campaign trail all to himself, huh?

You'd be more credible if you had a few sentences of actual logical rebuttal for my post, but I never expect such from the left. Ya never have credible, logical rebuttal for my truths! I understand why!
    One does not need to defend someone against something that didn't occur. That would be like trying to prove Leprechauns exist.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And Trump has created a “Trump Monarchy” how Frank? You need to cast off your addiction to the crooked Democrat’s and their factitious talking points and CNN & MSNBC propaganda Frank and begin thinking for Frank!
    I am thinking for myself, Robo.

You seem to be out of sorts, old friend. Try not to get all worked up.

I have not asserted that Trump has created a monarchy. In fact, I've not even mentioned "monarchy." YOU did.

I think Trump would love to be dictator...but I think he is more suited to become dick head. He's pretty much already there.

I am anxious that he not succeed in that endeavor.

Do you prefer that he become dictator?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (01-25-2020)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Not sure why you think I am an idiot, but...if it makes you feel better about yourself...have a ball.

I read it. So...are you saying that because Trump is doing for America what Hitler did for Germany...that "we are better" for it.

C'mon!
    It's clear that Trump is doing what your black BOY Obama couldn't do.

What's a shame is that you don't have the guts to admit it and would rather kiss his black ass than admit you're wrong.

Pucker up, n-l.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am thinking for myself, Robo.

You seem to be out of sorts, old friend. Try not to get all worked up.

I have not asserted that Trump has created a monarchy. In fact, I've not even mentioned "monarchy." YOU did.

I think Trump would love to be dictator...but I think he is more suited to become dick head. He's pretty much already there.

I am anxious that he not succeed in that endeavor.

Do you prefer that he become dictator?
    So paranoid about something that isn't going to happen. Hopefully it will cause your blood pressure to go sky high and your old ass will stroke out.

As for what you've become, pucker up n-lover.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

I refuse to debate willful ignorance and/or troll inspired lies. Trump is a racketeer and always has been and he brought the mafia to The White House which is sickening. Go sign up for the reopening of Trump University and bring all your friends and family as well. Don't forget to bring your life savings and credit cards.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 01-25-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (01-25-2020)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I refuse to debate willful ignorance and/or troll inspired lies. Trump is a racketeer and always has been and he brought the mafia to The White House which is sickening. Go sign up for the reopening of Trump University and bring all your friends and family as well. Don't forget to being your life savings and credit cards.
    Translation: Cinnabar can't defend what he believes so he runs from trying to do so then blames it on someone else.

Go get back in the kiss Obama's black ass line. You're mad the incompetent bastard is gone and that Hillary got her ass kicked.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Doing great, Robo...although I would be doing even better if the weather breaks enough for a round of golf or several.
    Bless you old fellow for still having the ability to play golf. I had to give it up several years ago and even my bowling game three years ago. Arthritis in the knees and shoulders finished my athletic career. These days I’m missing my wife bigtime.

I've given it lots of thought, Robo...and all I can offer is what I would like our elected officials to do.

I would like them to investigate the charges brought against Trump...and decide whether to vote to find him guilty or to acquit him. They are very serious charges.
    “Investigate?” Really Frank? They’ve been investigating Trump since he became a candidate for the Presidency. They’ve found SQUAT! Personally I’d prefer the swamp to hang up the investigating Trump psychosis and clean out the corruption in the swamp starting with the FISA Court, the FBI & the crooked bastards in the intel agencies.

I'd prefer that they call as many witnesses as possible...and to demand as much in the way of evidence as they can...so that they can make as informed a decision as possible.

Would you prefer that they not do that?
    Neither side wants witnesses Frank! Your Democrats know they’ll never get witnesses from the Trump administration, it’d take months to get through the courts and they’d lose. They simply want to prolong the impeachment farce as long as they can screw over Bernie & Warren and force them to sit for hours and hours in the Senate as opposed to campaigning and smear Trump all the way to the election if they can. They just want to argue for witnesses to keep the horseshit going and stop Trump from seating more conservative judges. The Republicans just want to end the horseshit and get back to making their swamp deals along with their Democrat buddies with the crony Corporate capitalist swamp system they’ve set up making themselves rich. Think about it Frank!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I refuse to debate willful ignorance and/or troll inspired lies. Trump is a racketeer and always has been and he brought the mafia to The White House which is sickening. Go sign up for the reopening of Trump University and bring all your friends and family as well. Don't forget to being your life savings and credit cards.
    “When they personally attack you, you know they have no rational arguments left!” (Margaret Thatcher)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

I refuse to debate willful ignorance and/or troll inspired lies. Trump is a racketeer and always has been and he brought the mafia to The White House which is sickening. Go sign up for the reopening of Trump University and bring all your friends and family as well. Don't forget to bring your life savings and credit cards.
    willful ignorance --every word in your post is "willful ignorance".

Alfred Hitchcock nor Rod Sterling nor the Bible
    ever touched upon
    such inverse nescience incarnate.