Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: How will democrats defend this?

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Lots of people that became atheists later in life did so. How are you any different.
    I may not be any different. I am neither religious or sacrilegious. I practice Freedom Of Religion- AND FREEDOM FROM RELIGION!

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Not necessarily.
    But it was close enough- and being John was the only one who actually knew Jesus, and the other 3 were of different generations, and came from other geographic areas makes one wonder how their stories were so similar. It also bolsters the narrative that their stories seem irrefutable and therefore must be true. In other words- GOD gave them all the same inspiration, incite, and vision!

You know what I mean!

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    The Dossier was never intended to be a verbatim body of any kind of evidence or any kind of indictment of Donald Trump, as that was not it's purpose.

It's original purpose was merely a tip to Donald Trump's Republican Rivals, but then after Donald Trump was nominated, it ended up in the hands of his Democrat rivals, and ultimately sent to all the proper authorities, about Donald Trump and his collaborations with Russia on several fronts, and the fact that here is a well known con artist and tabloid creature who could have sinister motivations, or could even be vulnerable to blackmail, and now running for the president of the United States.

It was just a warning that the authorities better be checking Donald Trump and his connections to the Kremlin out!
    Tabloid creature... Hmmm.

We'd have been better off with Paris Hilton than Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-27-2020)

5. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, what’s wrong with Trump asking Zelensky if there was any ‘raw data’ to be found in the Biden/Burisma relationship lol?
    And you were claiming that Schiff made things up.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

7. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Well, just the other day Shifty made up the bit about Trump saying he was going put Senators who voted wrong ‘head on a pike’ lol.

I understand a few of the Republican Senators, Democrats needed, were put out over it.

Yes, Schiff makes things up. He has the ethics of a used car salesman [my apologies to any used car salesmen who may be reading].

Why do you think we call him Shifty Schiff?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I always challenge you punks to find one and post one, but am always met with silence.

You’re no exception, ignorant bitch.
    #161......thanks for asking.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,759 Times in 33,625 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, just the other day Shifty made up the bit about Trump saying he was going put Senators who voted wrong ‘head on a pike’ lol.

I understand a few of the Republican Senators, Democrats needed, were put out over it.

Yes, Schiff makes things up. He has the ethics of a used car salesman [my apologies to any used car salesmen who may be reading].

Why do you think we call him Shifty Schiff?
    Liar

10. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

Tabloid creature... Hmmm.

We'd have been better off with Paris Hilton than Trump.
    It was easy to come up with that term, BECAUSE DONNIE WAS EXACTLY THAT- CREATED BY THE TABLOIDS- A TABLOID CREATION- A TABLOID CREATURE!

Had it not been for the National Enquirer- None of us would have ever heard of Donald Trump!

11. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Hello Darth,

So that makes it OK for you to characterize Trump's phone call as 'asking for raw data?'

A wise old phrase is coming to mind.

'Unto thyself be true.'

12. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

13. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But it was close enough- and being John was the only one who actually knew Jesus, and the other 3 were of different generations, and came from other geographic areas makes one wonder how their stories were so similar. It also bolsters the narrative that their stories seem irrefutable and therefore must be true. In other words- GOD gave them all the same inspiration, incite, and vision!

You know what I mean!
    ???.....I guess you didn't study very well when you were young........Matthew and Mark, while not one of the 12 apostles, were among the people who listened to him speak......they were all adults at the time of Jesus crucifixion.......Luke not only did that but traveled with Paul as well......all four were in Jerusalem at the relevant time......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

It was easy to come up with that term, BECAUSE DONNIE WAS EXACTLY THAT- CREATED BY THE TABLOIDS- A TABLOID CREATION- A TABLOID CREATURE!

Had it not been for the National Enquirer- None of us would have ever heard of Donald Trump!
    True story. He's always been a glutton for free publicity. It's a trick that was handed down in that family.

15. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-27-2020)

17. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Liar
    the Republican senators who would logically have been the targets of those threats say that Schiff was the liar....../

18. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so now you're saying the National Enquirer made him president?......I thought you were blaming the Russians........

19. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Liar
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=68527054

No apologies expected.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (01-27-2020)

21. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ???.....I guess you didn't study very well when you were young........Matthew and Mark, while not one of the 12 apostles, were among the people who listened to him speak......they were all adults at the time of Jesus crucifixion.......Luke not only did that but traveled with Paul as well......all four were in Jerusalem at the relevant time......
    Mathew and Mark were exactly that- Apostles. You are thinking Disciple! John was one of the Disciples. While a disciple is a student, one who learns from a teacher, an apostle is sent to deliver those teachings to others. "Apostle" means messenger, he who is sent. An apostle is sent to deliver or spread those teachings to others.

John was the only author who actually knew Jesus and his gospel takes a different view than the first three. John's gospel follows a very different time line and does not share much content with the other gospels in general. The gospel of John uses different verbiage, and style of writing and was actually rejected by the orthodox Christians for a long time. Today, it is widely accepted and is the favorite gospel by most conservative Christians.

Despite each gospel being written in different time periods and in completely different historical situations and locations, they have similar story lines and ideas of Jesus' life. Jesus' character and history is portrayed different in these works, yet they do not contradict each other. The different works compliment each other and provide a harmonious detailed description of Jesus' life.
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 01-27-2020 at 01:16 PM.