Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How will democrats defend this?

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I am monopolizing this thread a little too much. Can CFM list the articles of impeachment in detail, and say exactly why each detail is not a crime to his way of thinking? I am sure doing so often and in detail will be a winning strategy come November... Winning for someone.
    Perhaps, since you claimed they were crimes, you state how they are. If you're going to accuse someone of something, YOU have to prove it not the other way around.

So sad how, despite your claims of monopolizing the thread, you admit to having said nothing valuable.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I will help CFM by listing some of the other things Democrats did not bring up in their articles of impeachment of trump.

The Democrats didn't not bring up that trump has been accused of hundreds of sexual assaults, that he admitted to sexual assaults, that he was filmed committing sexual assault, or anything to do with sexual assaults in their articles of impeachment. The Democrats did not bring up that trump paid for sex, and then used illegal campaign contributions to hide it. The Democrats did not bring up trump's illegal foundation that he had to dissolve and promise never to form again. The Democrats did not bring up trump's fake "university" that he used to steal money from people. I guess I could go on and on, but what is the point? Oh yeah, the point is to cause shame in reluctant trump voters, and cause them not to vote. This is too easy.
    Apparently, the Democrats didn't think Trump committed any of the things you call crimes. If they thought so, they would have included them. Failure to include them proves even your fellow lefties didn't think they were crimes.

I'm going to vote for Trump, again, and hope it sends so many of you over the edge you stroke out.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ???...you realize, I hope, that the Mueller report exposed nothing at all about Trump?.......no, I expect you are too fucking stupid to realize that.....
    FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations. The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General's recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance. For example, the President's direction to McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed was followed almost immediately by his direction to Lewandowski to tell the Attorney General to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to prospective election-interference only-a temporal connection that suggests that both acts were taken with a related purpose with respect to the investigation.”

Obstruction of justice - 18 USC 1501-1521
    Witness intimidation 18 USC 1512
    Emoluments - US Constitution
    Abuse of power - no statute. Merely reason to be removed from office
    Extortion – 18 USC 112
    Solicitation of something of value from a foreign entity - 11CFR 110.2 and 11 CFR 300.2

Extortion – 4 elements
    Threat – withholding $400 million
    Intent – Forcing public announcement of investigations
    Fear – of loss of funding for defensive weapons against the Russians
    Property – the thing of value is the investigations of 2016 tampering and the Bidens

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations. The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General's recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance. For example, the President's direction to McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed was followed almost immediately by his direction to Lewandowski to tell the Attorney General to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to prospective election-interference only-a temporal connection that suggests that both acts were taken with a related purpose with respect to the investigation.”

Extortion – 18 USC 112
    Solicitation of something of value from a foreign entity - 11CFR 110.2 and 11 CFR 300.2

Extortion – 4 elements
    Property – the thing of value is the investigations of 2016 tampering and the Bidens
    Dumbass
    Obsessed
    Mendacious
    Egotistical
    Rummy

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,833 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Extortion – 18 USC 112

Extortion – 4 elements
    Obstruction includes trump prohibiting everyone he ever met from testifying in front of congress or providing requested documentation. It includes ignoring court orders. Trump is doing what a guilty man would do.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Obstruction includes trump prohibiting everyone he ever met from testifying in front of congress or providing requested documentation. It includes ignoring court orders. Trump is doing what a guilty man would do.
    Yep. These are from the Mueller Report only. It doesn't include the obstruction that he committed during the House impeachment proceedings.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-27-2020)

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Extortion – 18 USC 112

Extortion – 4 elements
    you've incorrectly stated all of that before.....Mueller has asked you to stop being such a dumbfuck but you don't stop.....why is that?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep. These are from the Mueller Report only. It doesn't include the obstruction that he committed during the House impeachment proceedings.
    the only thing obstructed is your colon........I feel sorry for you.......but not a lot......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    isn't it strange that even though the House was afraid to ask a court for an order, you think there was one.......why is that?......

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

if something is true, it shouldn't be necessary to repeat it....
    You mean like the "Bible" for example?

As usual, perhaps you don't know what you are talking about!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

domer76 (01-26-2020)

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you've incorrectly stated all of that before.....Mueller has asked you to stop being such a dumbfuck but you don't stop.....why is that?......
    All directly from the Mueller Report, bitch.

Don’t you grow weary of getting your ignorant ass kicked all the time?

Clown

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Horowitz investigation found Christopher Steele very credible and Darth forgets that it was raw data. He should look up the meaning. He’s been told all this, he keeps beating the dead dog.
    The Dossier was never intended to be a verbatim body of any kind of evidence or any kind of indictment of Donald Trump, as that was not it's purpose.

It's original purpose was merely a tip to Donald Trump's Republican Rivals, but then after Donald Trump was nominated, it ended up in the hands of his Democrat rivals, and ultimately sent to all the proper authorities, about Donald Trump and his collaborations with Russia on several fronts, and the fact that here is a well known con artist and tabloid creature who could have sinister motivations, or could even be vulnerable to blackmail, and now running for the president of the United States.

It was just a warning that the authorities better be checking Donald Trump and his connections to the Kremlin out!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 01-26-2020 at 06:31 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-27-2020)

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    The Dossier was never intended to be a verbatim body of any kind of evidence or any kind of indictment of Donald Trump, as that was not it's purpose.

It's original purpose was merely a tip to Donald Trump's Republican Rivals, but then after Donald Trump was nominated, it ended up in the hands of his Democrat rivals, and ultimately sent to all the proper authorities, about Donald Trump and his collaborations with Russia on several fronts, and the fact that here is a well known con artist and tabloid creature who could have sinister motivations, or could even be vulnerable to blackmail, and now running for the president of the United States.

It was just a warning that the authorities better be checking Donald Trump and his connections to the Kremlin out!
    Well, what’s wrong with Trump asking Zelensky if there was any ‘raw data’ to be found in the Biden/Burisma relationship lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You mean like the "Bible" for example?

As usual, perhaps you don't know what you are talking about!
    and what part of the Bible do you think is repetitive?.....

18. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All directly from the Mueller Report, bitch.
    actually no.....like Schiff you've turned it into a parody.......