1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Right lol.
    Schiff's EXACT words, moron. You're just too fucking lazy and will fully ignorant to look them up.

Clown.

"Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates: ‘We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’

"This is, in sum and character, what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn't such a graphic betrayal of the President's oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there's nothing the president says here that is in America's interest after all."

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/sc...umps-response/
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...on-trump-zele/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Cinnabar (01-26-2020)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Schiff's EXACT words, moron. You're just too fucking lazy and will fully ignorant to look them up.

Clown.

"Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates: ‘We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’

"This is, in sum and character, what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn't such a graphic betrayal of the President's oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there's nothing the president says here that is in America's interest after all."

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/sc...umps-response/
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...on-trump-zele/
    Don’t insult my intelligence with the fake ‘fact checkers’.

The Schiff version clearly has a lot more pressure and pressure was exactly what Schiff was trying to establish. It’s a joke and a lie.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Don’t insult my intelligence with the fake ‘fact checkers’.

The Schiff version clearly has a lot more pressure and pressure was exactly what Schiff was trying to establish. It’s a joke and a lie.
    EXACT words, cunt. Start at the 4:00 minute mark.

Checkmate, bitch.You have no intelligence to insult.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Or do you get my point yet?
    if your point is you are stupid and intend to keep spreading lies, yes.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Mueller Report definitely confirmed that the Russians had a sweeping campaign to support trump. That much of the Steele Dossier is definitely correct.

trump definitely was trying to get money for a building in Moscow that he hoped to put his name on. At the time, he denied it, but it turned out to be true. he definitely continued the Moscow trump tower project after the beginning of his campaign, even though he claimed he had stopped it. he definitely did take Deutsche Bank facilitated sweetheart loans of unknown origin, even though he claimed he had not. Even trump admits that now.

There was definitely a constant communication between a computer at trump organization and Russian companies associated with Putin. That has been proven, but no one knows what that communication is.

Manafort really did meet with Russians, and then lied about it. Manafort has been successfully prosecuted for crimes mentioned in the Steele Dossier, so that part has been proven true beyond a reasonable doubt. Papadopoulos also meet with the Russians. There was also a meeting that trump jr did with the Russians.

Even Putin admits he wanted trump to win.

I could go on and on, but you said only one... And I have given you several.
    none of those actually have anything to do with Trump or his campaign.....keep trying......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There were dozens of different sources all giving similar information.
    similar information to what?........information similar to things that had nothing to do with Trump?......congratulations.....again, the dossier was right that Trump was running for president.....that is not enough to pretend it should be used to spy on his campaign......remember, all the spying on his campaign resulted in no evidence against either Trump or his campaign......

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Republicans like to repeat their lies a lot too... But lets cut that short, because talking about that only repeats Republican lies.

Let's talk about the allegations against trump you think are lies. trump claimed he had donated millions recently to the trump foundation, but that turned out to be a lie. he laundered other people's payment to himself through the trump foundation. For years there, he gave nothing to the trump foundation, but received large payments by the trump foundation. he has admitted all this, and had to pay fines based on the parts that were CRIMES.

trump is so cheap, he actually stole $7.00 from the trump foundation to pay for his son's membership in the Boy Scouts. That is not 700 dollars, it is 7 dollars.

trump is so corrupt that he had to dissolve the trump foundation, and agree never to run a charity again. That is right, the person that runs the largest non-profit in America (the US Government) had to agree never to run a non-profit because he is too corrupt.
    so since you have no information about Russian collusion you want to impeach him over charitable contributions?.......you fucks are too sad for words......

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is you guys who brought up the Mueller Report, and the fact that it exposed many nasty points about trump
    ???...you realize, I hope, that the Mueller report exposed nothing at all about Trump?.......no, I expect you are too fucking stupid to realize that.....

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The way I remember it, trump's stealing money from charities was the initial reason for a possible impeachment.
    no.....Trump winning the election was the initial reason for a possible impeachment........

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I guess he doesn’t understand that a lot intelligence starts with raw data. I laughed when I read his comment
    in the case of the demmycrats, a lack of intelligence also started with raw data........

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    How do you spell Stele? DISTRACTION
    exactly.....a distraction the demmycrats are pursuing even to this day..........sad, but true.......

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Give it up, Walter.

Let’s meet on this forum a week from tomorrow to see who prevailed.

You should censure Shifty Schiff for presenting the weakest case in History,

That’s why they will lose...again,
    It's not even worth the time to respond to his "allegations" because all they are, are assumptions and conjecture and he obviously intends to just keep repeating them.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    IMPEACHED!
    X2

Forever and ever.

EXONERATED!
    X2

Forever and ever.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Darth Omar (01-26-2020)

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Well CFM failed to be specific, but I am still happy with his response, because it shows the type of people who are in trump's Alt Right support.

Yes, CFM, Earl, etc. are all birds of a feather. They should be "proud" to be associated with one another.
    A response of no crimes committed when no crimes were committed is very specific.

Want to talk about birds of a feather, you need to get back in the kiss Obama's black ass line. Pucker up, n-l.

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

What specifically do you feel I am making up? Please be as specific as possible.
    Everything you said. If you need me to rewrite your list, that's your problem. If you don't understand what everything means, you're a fucking idiot.