Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How will democrats defend this?

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,356 Times in 8,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    The Democrats screamed and hollered about Russian collusion and why it was necessary to impeachment. When they voted on the two articles, neither involved anything related to that yet Democrats still bring it up.
    I will help CFM by listing some of the other things Democrats did not bring up in their articles of impeachment of trump.

The Democrats didn't not bring up that trump has been accused of hundreds of sexual assaults, that he admitted to sexual assaults, that he was filmed committing sexual assault, or anything to do with sexual assaults in their articles of impeachment. The Democrats did not bring up that trump paid for sex, and then used illegal campaign contributions to hide it. The Democrats did not bring up trump's illegal foundation that he had to dissolve and promise never to form again. The Democrats did not bring up trump's fake "university" that he used to steal money from people. I guess I could go on and on, but what is the point? Oh yeah, the point is to cause shame in reluctant trump voters, and cause them not to vote. This is too easy.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's sad is you claim Trump committed crimes yet neither article of impeachment claimed he did anything that is a crime.
    I am monopolizing this thread a little too much. Can CFM list the articles of impeachment in detail, and say exactly why each detail is not a crime to his way of thinking? I am sure doing so often and in detail will be a winning strategy come November... Winning for someone.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Give it up, Walter. Let’s meet on this forum a week from tomorrow to see who prevailed.
    Don't give up. Keep fighting the good fight, Earl. Post every day, hundreds of times a day, about this subject. Post as many details about the many allegations of crimes by trump in as much detail as possible, and why you think they are false. Also post about all the victories you have in fighting the many allegations of crimes by trump along the way to November. Then in November we will see if this was all a winner strategy, or more exactly who this was a winning strategy for.

I think Earl is beginning to get what is going on here.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Shifty should have been censured—or at least removed from heading the inquiry, after the transcript parody/lie.

The man has zero credibility.
    Tell us in detail everything you believe Schiff has said about trump that you believe is false. No detail is too small. We need to hear them all.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    A week from Monday, Walter.

You can shuck and jive til Hell freezes over but you already know the outcome.
    How much do you want to bet that trump keeps getting more and more disgraced. I did not think he could be more disgraced, but he just keeps going lower and lower. Over half the voters now want him convicted and removed from office, but I am betting it gets worse.

But you are correct, Republicans will continue to throw away their political capital by defending him from conviction. That hurts Republicans by helping trump.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    In your world, raw data is worthless? Well, it to their own.
    I guess he doesn’t understand that a lot intelligence starts with raw data. I laughed when I read his comment

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    IMPEACHED!
    X2

Forever and ever.

Endless investigations of all trump's crimes, making trump more and more a disgrace.... Well not endless. When trump is finally hounded out of office, they will end.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So your defense it to make up things, huh?
    What specifically do you feel I am making up? Please be as specific as possible.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Almost verbatim.

Trump: we do a lot for Ukraine. but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Schiff: We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here.".

Trump: I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Schiff: "I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are." Trump then said of the US-Ukraine relationship: "I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine."

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it….. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.[

Schiff: "I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that."
    It’s a fabrication and a lie.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No crimes were committed, %^#*^ lover.
    Well CFM failed to be specific, but I am still happy with his response, because it shows the type of people who are in trump's Alt Right support.

Yes, CFM, Earl, etc. are all birds of a feather. They should be "proud" to be associated with one another.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    horseshit."No evidence of" is prosecutorial language for "this guy is clean -we have no evidence otherwise".
    A "broad conspiracy" is prosecutorial language for there was a crime. "Evidence of a collusion" is prosecutorial language for "this guy was probably involved." "But no conclusive evidence" is prosecutorial language for "the criminal is going to get away with the crimes."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-26-2020)

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

How do you spell Stele? DISTRACTION

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-26-2020)

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s a fabrication and a lie.
    They're fucking quotes, idiot.

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Tell us in detail everything you believe Schiff has said about trump that you believe is false. No detail is too small. We need to hear them all.
    Show me Schiff’s slam dunk of evidence of collusion.

If you can’t, that’s one lie. For starters.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They're fucking quotes, idiot.

Right lol.