Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VINDMAN "Behaved Inappropriatrly With Russian Soldiers-insulted the US": HIS CO SAYS

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,324 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    nothing heroic about him at all.
    Vindman received a Purple Heart for injuries sustained from a roadside bomb in Iraq, and then continued to serve in combat in Iraq. He has several other awards for his combat service.

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    He's a light colonel who thinks he is personally responsible for the Ukraine's welfare
    And then you quote a conspiracy website that says he was supposedly on the Russian side? Make up your mind which crazy conspiracy you are going to believe, and get back to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-26-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,396 Times in 53,275 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

VINDMAN:

" was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly and really talked up Obama and globalism to the point of [it being] uncomfortable.”-CONDUCT UNBECOMING. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BOOTED.

YOU FEEL THAT SOLEIMANI WAS A NOBLE WARRIOR, TOO....
    This is why TRE45ON needs you and your fellow simpletons. You'll literally believe *anything* as long as it corresponds with your ingrained bias.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Vindman received a Purple Heart for injuries sustained from a roadside bomb in Iraq, and then continued to serve in combat in Iraq. He has several other awards for his combat service.

And then you quote a conspiracy website that says he was supposedly on the Russian side? Make up your mind which crazy conspiracy you are going to believe, and get back to me.
    the links are embedded - NYPost and I forget the other.

I'm not talking about his combat role, I mean his political role he chose for himself at the NSC.
    If we are going to talk military, he went outside the chain of command, and he's the leaker to the WB

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,680 Times in 27,325 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post

I'm not talking about his combat role, I mean his political role he chose for himself at the NSC.
    If we are going to talk military, he went outside the chain of command, and he's the leaker to the WB
    NY Post is a tabloid infamous for promoting rightwing gossip and innuendo

They are not a news source which practices the standards of professional journalism.

I have seen more than enough rightwing slander and character defamation to not put much weight on the claims, assertions, and extrapolations of rightwing partisans

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    NY Post is a tabloid infamous for promoting rightwing gossip and innuendo

They are not a news source which practices the standards of professional journalism.

I have seen more than enough rightwing slander and character defamation to not put much weight on the claims, assertions, and extrapolations of rightwing partisans
    Paul Sperry's reporting for Real Clear Investigations, which reported about Vindman's liberal biases:

Before he was detailed to the White House, Vindman served in the U.S. Army, where he once received a reprimand from a superior officer for badmouthing and ridiculing America in front of Russian soldiers his unit was training with during a joint 2012 exercise in Germany.

His commanding officer, Army Lt. Col. Jim Hickman, complained that Vindman, then a major, “was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly and really talked up Obama and globalism to the point of [it being] uncomfortable.”

“Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012,” Hickman, now retired, asserted. “Do not let the uniform fool you. He is a political activist in uniform.”

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,324 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post

Yes, I am talking about his official combat records, and you are talking about a right wingnut rumor you heard about how bad that American hero supposedly is.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, I am talking about his official combat records, and you are talking about a right wingnut rumor you heard about how bad that American hero supposedly is.
    not a rumor -it's sourced - (RCP/Post) feel free to refute it.

His military record is laudable, but that does NOT translate to his political record -which is horrid partisan,
    plus I'm sure he leaked classified info

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    This is why TRE45ON needs you and your fellow simpletons. You'll literally believe *anything* as long as it corresponds with your ingrained bias.
    HIS COMMANDING OFFICER is the SOURCE.

THIS IS WHY THE TREASON-O-CRATS NEED DUPES LIKE YOU; YOU'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT SERVES THE AGENDA...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

HIS COMMANDING OFFICER IS WHO REPRIMANDED HIM FOR DENIGRATING THE US IN FRONT OF RUSSIAN SOLDIERS.

STILLWAITING FOR THAT LINK TO "ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE KNOWN HIM" BULLSHIT YOU PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS.

HE's NOT A "CONSPIRACY WEBSITE".

HE SHLOULD HAVE BEEN DISHONRABLY DISCHARGED FOR CONDUCT UNBECOMING....

ANYTHING DAMAGING TO LEFT BULLSHIT IS NOW "A CONSPIRACY".

Hickman’s Oct. 31 tweets continue below in paragraph form for easier reading:

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc., I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!����

ANTI-AMERICAN ASSHOLE = PERFECT STALIN-O-CRAT "WITNESS"...
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 01-26-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber