Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republicans attacking real heroes, AGAIN!!!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Republicans have become a disgrace.
    How many innocent Iraqi women and children did Vindman kill?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-24-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

“Do US a favor,” not, do me a favor.

The Biden crime family will be investigated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-24-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.”

“The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that [b]Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...It sounds horrible to me.”

“The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.....

Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out.”
    #PERFECTCALL

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (01-24-2020), Grokmaster (01-24-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Thanks for the copy and paste lol.

What does your imagination tell you about Trump’s intent?
    My imagination tells me nothing. My comprehension skills tell me the obvious - extortion. That conclusion is backed up by testimony of multiple individuals.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    #PERFECTCALL

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My imagination tells me nothing. My comprehension skills tell me the obvious - extortion. That conclusion is backed up by testimony of multiple individuals.
    except he isn't charged with extortion

so...............there is that

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Any military person is to be respected for serving honorably. The other aspects of his/her life are open to critique.

I served but I am open to criticism just like anyone else.

His behavior in the House was despicable, demanding that he be called by his rank by a civilian.
    He is trying to remove a sitting president elected by the American people and he is fair gane.

This thread is a failure.
    Okay Cadet Bone Spurs supporter. Trump is good enough for you because you wouldn't care about being ripped off at his bogus university or have him grab any woman you know by the p***y or having you and yours being shot on Fifth Avenue with no repercussions for him or having you drink filthy water or breathing toxic air. Yes good enough for you and what you deserve, but not good enough for me and mine. The people I care about and I deserve the best and not a criminal low-life. Yep...he's all yours. Own him and embrace while you bash actual patriots groansky.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 01-24-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

jimmymccready (01-24-2020), John Barron (01-24-2020), Phantasmal (01-24-2020)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Any military person is to be respected for serving honorably. The other aspects of his/her life are open to critique.

I served but I am open to criticism just like anyone else.

His behavior in the House was despicable, demanding that he be called by his rank by a civilian.
    He is trying to remove a sitting president elected by the American people and he is fair gane.

This thread is a failure.
    Thank you for the equality of your argument. I disagree, however, that V's behavior was anything but honorable and patriotic. He had every right to insist he be called by his rank. He has every right to be part of a constitutional effort to remove a clear and present danger of the Trump presidency.

That you argued strenuously is proof that this thread is not a failure.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

except he isn't charged with extortion

so...............there is that
    Abuse of power, stupid fuck. Extorting a foreign power for personal gain is just that.

English is a second language for you, isn’t it?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-24-2020)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

VINDMAN WAS WORKING FOR THE OUTGOING CORRUOPT UKRAINE ADM...WHO OFFERED HIM THEIR "TOP" MILITARY JOB...TRAITOR.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,097 Times in 33,824 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    VINDMAN WAS WORKING FOR THE OUTGOING CORRUOPT UKRAINE ADM...WHO OFFERED HIM THEIR "TOP" MILITARY JOB...TRAITOR.
    No, he wasn’t this is a lie, they did offer a job but he declined it. Liar

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Marsha Blackburn Is Right: Alexander Vindman’s Military Career Doesn’t Mean He’s A Patriot

It seems the Resistance has found their latest target in Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn. Blackburn took to Twitter on Thursday questioning Rep. Adam Schiff’s (D-Calif.) labeling of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman as a patriot, accusing the military officer of “badmouth[ing] and ridicul[ing] our great nation in front of Russia, America’s greatest enemy.”

Predictably, many on Twitter expressed outrage at Blackburn’s commentary, but it’s worth noting Vindman’s role in the entire impeachment fiasco has been a far cry from upstanding, dignified, or patriotic. In other words, we can and should harbor gratitude for his military service, yet that should not stop us from recognizing the possibility that his latest maneuvers may have undermined the ability of the Trump administration to perform its job and to maintain a show of strength against our adversaries.

In her criticism of Vindman, Blackburn referenced a lengthy Twitter thread posted in late October by Vindman’s former commanding officer, Lt. Col. Jim Hickman, who had alleged that Vindman had behaved inappropriately in his discussions with Russian soldiers: “He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.”

Hickman admitted to verbally reprimanding Vindman after allegedly witnessing the behavior: “Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform.” Regardless of whether one believes these claims, it’s worth acknowledging they exist and may color how someone views Vindman’s role in the impeachment hearings

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/24...hes-a-patriot/
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 01-24-2020 at 03:35 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,097 Times in 33,824 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Abuse of power, stupid fuck. Extorting a foreign power for personal gain is just that.

English is a second language for you, isn’t it?
    Try as I might, I can't find the crime "abuse of power" anywhere in the federal register.

Has anyone ever been charged with the crime of "abuse of power" before this?

Why didn't they just use the word "extortion"? Extortion is an actual crime that is spelled out in law. It seems odd they would forgo something that is an actual crime for something that is not. But, maybe you have a unique insight into their thinking

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Try as I might, I can't find the crime "abuse of power" anywhere in the federal register.

Has anyone ever been charged with the crime of "abuse of power" before this?

Why didn't they just use the word "extortion"? Extortion is an actual crime that is spelled out in law. It seems odd they would forgo something that is an actual crime for something that is not. But, maybe you have a unique insight into their thinking
    Lying piece of shit. You don't know shit about the Federal Register, much less have searched it.

You've been told multiple times, ignorant fuck, that impeachment doesn't require a criminal charge. How many more times to you need to be informed of that fact before it sinks in?

Contact the House about their choice of charges for impeachment. Mueller had ten more, but they were not used because there are too many stupid fucks like you who are unable to comprehend even the simple concept I just covered.