Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the immediate dismissal?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

sociopaths lie

its what they do

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    They're too chicken shit for that, they all know Trump lies like we breath.
    Just like Mr. Reagan was once was quoted.....concerning what LIBERALS "KNOW". "The trouble with our liberal friends? Its not that they are so willfully ignorant, its just that they know so much that simply is not so...….." R. Reagan.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Just like Mr. Reagan was once was quoted.....concerning what LIBERALS "KNOW". "The trouble with our liberal friends? Its not that they are so willfully ignorant, its just that they know so much that simply is not so...….." R. Reagan.
    Tell that to them, fuckwad.

5. #50 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Perhaps the dim Dems can start a new impeachment circus accusing him of the high crime of being a “disgrace.”

Lol
    Isn't that their strategy? They have nothing else.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #51 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    ronny Reagan sold weapons for hostages and got caught
    Reagan was a two term president...like Trump will be
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,659 Times in 7,357 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    All your ilk has is lies and meaningless insults in the face of truth.
    Absolutely right.

Hell, we heard Trump's lawyers outright LYING yesterday during their opening statement.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-22-2020)

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The Trump* lawyers had a chance this morning to move to have the case dismissed right away..... like many of you said would happen, it didn’t.

Why? Clearly they didn’t have the votes.

Hahaha!

Another Trumpper prediction goes down.

“Lock her up!” Hahahaha!
    do you wake up actually tinier every day
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

It has all been worth it to get to watch a Supreme court justice, the head Justice no less tell Chuck Schumer to take his amendments and stick them up his ass, 12 times.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,879 Times in 21,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Who wants a dismissal when you have the enemy exactly where you have spent 3 years herding them, into a land where an oath actually means something, where the TRUTH or the 5th reveals just exactly who is corrupt? Oh...Please myser Brer Fox.....dont throw me into dat witness briar patch. You have been played, rest assured WITNESSES will be allowed....in the land of orange. By the time these witnesses are through singing.....you will begging to clap your heals together 3 times and go back to the land of soviet style bunker. Welcome to the TRUMP LAND.

How'd that 1st attempt go when your guild attempted to run rough shod over the Senate Republicans like they did the House Republicans? Did you get to continue your quest to find an actual crime to prosecute or did Cocaine Mitch bitch slap you back to reality...….no witnesses until the majority senators say? Face Plant for Nadler and Shitforbrains …...you don't come into a court room point directly at the jurors and attempt to insult their intelligence with an opening statement more commonly found in the former USSR.
    Then why did you guys say it was so fake it would be immideatly dismissed?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The best outcome would be that many Republicans who would be reluctant trump voters would be too ashamed to vote. Not voting means they not only do not vote for trump, but other Republicans lose.

Now the trump supporters will tell you that it is absolutely "guaranteed" that trump will win in a "huge landslide". I will not go the other way. It is very possible trump can win, but it is also possible he could lose, and hurt Republicans. Keeping up the pressure on his corruption will hopefully lead to his loss.
    Hopefully the sham trial in the Senate will be seen for what it is. But who can say. We've got some pretty dumb voters out there, and a lot of poorly informed people and some tragically misinformed. How else could Trump have ever won in the first place? (Russian meddling not withstanding)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Jarod actually have a point this time(throws up in mouth). The Republicans could have avoided the House Democrats ability to make arguments based on information that was not used by them to impeach the president days ago.. they could have summarily dismissed it.
    I'm sure if Republicans could have they would have. McConnell is a shrewd vote counter. And he understands he doesn't want anything brought up for a vote that doesn't go his way.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Tell that to them, fuckwad.
    Sock anyone? That's why I am here.....for the intelligent conversation, and the Belly Laughs. There is nothing like winding up a "LIBERAL" pretending to be something they are not.....intelligent, and watching them Has anyone "ever" seen a liberal that does not walk around with a stick up their ass acting as if someone pissed in their cornflakes? There is no suck animal as a contented, well adjusted liberal....its a disease of the mind. Trump...the thug life, and it simply burns them up

I especially enjoyed the response from "Mr." Trump when asked about Nadler.....quote, "Everybody knows Nadler is a sleazebag...…" the end of conversation from the mocking bird Marxist media FO news.
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-22-2020 at 01:38 PM.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

" What happened to the immediate dismissal? "

Three things were immediately dismissed.

Truth, Justice and Responsibility.