Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple question for all the Trump defenders and apologists:

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Post the exact quote where Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Biden, you lie filled whiny dumbass.

Biden cannot be Trump's rival until he WINS the nomination you sad, pathetic ass clown.
    Oh, I forgot, unless you can duplicate Trump saying the exact words "investigate my political rival Biden" he didn't do it, it is kinda funny, for years we have been hearing all kinda right wing conspiracies based on the weakest of circumstantial evidence, i.e., if you contributed to a Foundation it proved quid pro quo, a whole media with inneundo as its common denominator, but now they have to have direct quotes

And it sure seems as if the Trump team believes Biden is their man to beat;

"The White House has been thinking about Joe Biden for quite some time," said one Republican operative. In a sign of concern, the president has frequently drawn attention to Biden, who remains the front-runner in the Democratic field and is seen as the candidate to beat, as has Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...hreat-to-trump

(corny copy my paste next)

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    I heard no voices.

I READ the transcript of the phone call where Trump tried to extort an investigation out of the Ukrainian President.
    You couldn't have because that does not exist in the transcript. Please copy and paste it here.

Even the Ukrainian President thinks you are a lying dunce.

“Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations,” Prystaiko said, according to Reuters. “You should ask him.”

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko continued. “Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-r...ment-narrative

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son
    https://time.com/5686305/zelensky-uk...rump-pressure/
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who was President then?

The only party that used a foreign entity to look for dirt on an American running for election was the Party of the Jackass and the Hillary campaign. Yet not a peep out of you low IQ, hyper partisan asshats to investigate her and the Democrats.
    Irrelevant

And Wrong

Shocker

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I just wish Truth Deflector had the balls to try and shut me up!

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So, what "nightingale" is telling us, obviously without explanation, is that Russia played no role in the 2016 election, none, and, a sitting President asking a foreign entity to investigate his political rival isn't connecting that entity to our election

I can pretty much guess that requesting "nightingale" to clarify his comments would only result in a response on semantics
    How did Russia play a role in the outcome of the 2016 elections???
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Into the Night (01-23-2020)

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, so if next week if Trump rings up Little Rocket Man, Duterte, a Saudi Prince, Erdoğan, or another one of his autocratic buddies and requests that they give him a hand in his 2020 campaign "gettin" would have no problem with it, and then he'll tell us he ain't drunk on the Kool Aid
    No one gave Trump a hand in winning the 2016 election. Except for Hillary.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ of 76 View Post
    Of course, you're referring to Schiff's near-verbatim reference to Trump's conversation.
    ______

Trump: "We do a lot for Ukraine. but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine."

Schiff: "We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here.".

Trump: "I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine."

Schiff: "I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are." Trump then said of the US-Ukraine relationship: "I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine."

Trump: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it….. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

Schiff: "I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that."
    ^Just as big of an pathological lying moron as Adam Schiff.

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not that it matters to "gettin," but here are the facts

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/tr...n-and-ukraine/
    https://www.axios.com/joe-hunter-bid...51759063c.html
    politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/
    Poor Arsecheese; he thinks that Hunter's millions weren't made as a result of his fathers influence.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can a president solicit foreign election interference?

Should an American president be able to ask for foreign interference in U.S. elections with impunity?

In his now infamous phone call, Trump asked Zelensky to "do a favor," to "look into" Joe Biden. After the transcript of the call was released, Trump from the lawn of the White House said publicly that "China should start an investigation into the Bidens." Shortly there after, Trump added to "Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens."

Now the only answer offered to that question is that Trump was supposedly looking to expose corruption, which is about as lame as it gets.

For three years, nothing, but in an election year we are supposed to believe now Trump is focus on corruption, especially incredulous given that the only supposed corruption he is concerned with is that of a political rival. Never any problems with any of his autocratic buddies unscrupulous behavior yet still receiving our aid, not even exposed shadiness in his own Administration, but now the Ukraine bothers Trump. Did I mention lame?

So tell us there Trumpkins, can a president solicit foreign election interference?
    you're an idiot.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    "The other thing, There's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so ifyou ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

And Zelensky agrees to investigate: "He or she (the new prosecutor) will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you-mentioned in this issue."

Zelensky again: "I also want to ensure you that we will be very serious about the case and will work on the investigation."
    What is illegal about this? Where does he ask Zelenskyy to investigate Joe Biden? How is Biden Trump's political rival when he hasn't won the Democratic Party of the Jackass nomination?

Zelnskyy states he did not feel any pressure to investigate. Is he lying for Trump? Why? The Ukrainian Foreign Minister Says Sondland never tied aid to any investigations. Is he lying for Trump?

You see, to buy into this laughably stupid lie filled narrative Schiff is attempting to promote, you have to believe that ALL the first hand players in that call are LYING, and that all those with second hand OPINIONS have the first hand facts. That's moronic in the least.

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Well, that is a scary statement. Into the Night does not understand that America is at risk.
    How is America at risk? Be specific.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

16. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The risk to America is the shredding of the Constitution by the sulking Democrats who are trying to negate the election of President Trump.

The American people elect our presidents, not the sulking Democrats.

17. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

18. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Sorry- But you seem triggered!