Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS at it again.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have long maintained that our public commons and public property should not be named after enemy nations, like The Confederate States of America, nor after enemy combatants who waged war on soldiers serving under the American flag, aka Confederate generals.

There is plenty of private property in this nation if someone wants to have shrines to the confereracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    "Dixie" was not an enemy nation or combatant!!
    The Confederate States of America declared themselves an independent nation based on a slave economy, attacked American soldiers stationed at Fort Sumter, and waged four years of war against American soldiers serving under the stars and stripes of our great nation

Yes, the Confereracy was an enemy nation, and neither the CSA nor enemy combatants who served in their army should serve as namesakes of our public property or public commons.

There are millions of acres of private property in the South if Neoconfederates want to have shrines to the nation or army of the CSA.

The 1859 song "Dixie"...it later became the de facto national anthem of the Confederacy during the Civil War.
    Last edited by Cypress; 01-26-2020 at 09:47 PM.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yes. It's like they are 'throwing a bone' to the 'economic slaves' to keep them happy.
    Those that continue to stay on the Democrat plantation must like being slaves.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

I have long maintained that our public commons and public property should not be named after enemy nations, like The Confederate States of America, nor after enemy combatants who waged war on soldiers serving under the American flag, aka Confederate generals.
    There is plenty of private property in this nation if someone wants to have shrines to the confereracy.
    Seems to follow that tradition of those crooks on Capital Hill where entries into the Congressional record are erased from history for sociopsychopathological human farming by lynching enforcement to maintain that Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia master race ethnic cleansing.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Confederate States of America declared themselves an independent nation based on a slave economy, attacked American soldiers stationed at Fort Sumter, and waged four years of war against American soldiers serving under the stars and stripes of our great nation

Yes, the Confereracy was an enemy nation, and neither the CSA nor enemy combatants who served in their army should serve as namesakes of our public property or public commons.

There are millions of acres of private property in the South if Neoconfederates want to have shrines to the nation or army of the CSA.

The 1859 song "Dixie"...it later became the de facto national anthem of the Confederacy during the Civil War.
    Do you believe that declaration meant they were an independent nation?

When you actually grow a set of balls, why don't you personally come to the South and try to take down those monuments. I bet you don't have the guts to show.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Owners speaking up for investing in more defamation while white washing the racism is about as close as those saving face making gains with propaganda will get was mid -1970's sociopsychopathilogical human farming in this Christian Nation; being easy enough as disregarding what's in the Congressional record.
    I don't understand your point.

What is in the Congressional Record?

Although when members say they "reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks" means they can add or change speeches they made on the floor. Because it is in the Record does always mean it is true. It contains testimony about government blowing up the dam in New Orleans before Katrina and the CIA introducing cocaine in the inner cities

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

I never claimed Confederate solders and the Confederacy were not enemies. I said so was Japan and Germany and we have museums honoring their culture. Both killed many more people than the CSA and Japan enslaved Korean women for sex slaves.

I have no particular affection for the CSA flag or symbols, but neither do I want people to tell others what they can display. That includes, for example, marches in public places in which they might choose to carry the flag.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,179 Times in 11,744 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post

When you actually grow a set of balls, why don't you personally come to the South and try to take down those monuments. I bet you don't have the guts to show.
    Yes. The Confederate State at the time were an independent nation. Why would I want to come down there and take down your memorials and monuments?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I don't understand your point.

What is in the Congressional Record?

Although when members say they "reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks" means they can add or change speeches they made on the floor. Because it is in the Record does always mean it is true. It contains testimony about government blowing up the dam in New Orleans before Katrina and the CIA introducing cocaine in the inner cities
    Seems this Christiananality pedophilia master plan of "man is God" so members can maintain their master race with the last word certainly gives that one nation under God national religion interpretation of thieving US constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists carte blanche.

9. The Following User Groans At saltydancin For This Awful Post:

Flash (01-27-2020)

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol........ Same o' tuff talk while hiding behind his keyboard.

It is done in style now, make them take it down themselves........... Modeled after JFK Nationalized the Alabama national guard & made wallace step aside or be arrested by his own guard. Times they is a changin bouy, you best get on board before that train done leave you behind..

Lest you forget: In response, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11111, which federalized the Alabama National Guard, and Guard General Henry V. Graham then commanded Wallace to step aside.[2] Wallace then spoke further, but eventually moved, and Malone and Hood completed their registration. The incident brought Wallace into the national spotlight.[3]
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

It is done in style now, make them take it down themselves........... Modeled after JFK Nationalized the Alabama national guard & made wallace step aside or be arrested by his own guard. Times they is a changin bouy, you best get on board before that train done leave you behind..

Lest you forget: In response, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11111, which federalized the Alabama National Guard, and Guard General Henry V. Graham then commanded Wallace to step aside.[2] Wallace then spoke further, but eventually moved, and Malone and Hood completed their registration. The incident brought Wallace into the national spotlight.[3]
    In other words, you admit you're not man enough to personally do it.

Why do inanimate objects upset you so much?

On a side note, I haven't heard from you in a while. I'd hoped you had died.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Yes. The Confederate State at the time were an independent nation. Why would I want to come down there and take down your memorials and monuments?
    Which means treason could not have occurred.

Unless you're Cypress or another one that is triggered by inanimate objects, it wasn't directed at you.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

The Alabama National Guard is not the Alabama militia. It is a federal militia. It always was. It was 'nationalized' from it's creation.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Which means treason could not have occurred.
    Correct. Treason did not occur.
    Unless you're Cypress or another one that is triggered by inanimate objects, it wasn't directed at you.
    This is not personal mail. This is a public forum. I'll post what I want when I want. In case you haven't noticed (you DO seem to miss a lot!), I happen to agree that Cypress is being an idiot by being triggered by inanimate objects.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Correct. Treason did not occur.

This is not personal mail. This is a public forum. I'll post what I want when I want. In case you haven't noticed (you DO seem to miss a lot!), I happen to agree that Cypress is being an idiot by being triggered by inanimate objects.
    Yet you posted as if it was directed at you.

Since this is a public forum, I'll call you out for doing something stupid if I want and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

ONE is too many.

I have noticed that the streets named after King tend to be in the highest crime and worst economic areas of the cities where they exist.
    I dont want to get lumped into the pile with some of the racist stuff you say on this board but I have noticed this in my area. Almost the entire length of dr mlk jr Blvd is high crime and trash filled. I dont believe that black people have lived up to the standards set by Dr. MLK Jr since his murder. Sad really. Why? I believe its these sorry demonrats who have poisoned black folks with the free money, food, phones, and shelter called welfare. It's seriously damaged my people and still hurting them......Puerto ricans have become welfare dependent.......my grand father would be rolling in his grave if he could see it.