Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Happy Trump Impeachment Trial! May The Truth Come Out...

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Impeachment trial

seems Mitch is taking over.. trial indeed

NEXT
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (01-21-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    he released the transcript -you already "heard from him" he's tweeted about it constantly ( perfect phone call)
    Anybody who takes Trump's word for it about anything is being extremely foolish.

Just because he himself called his own phone call perfect doesn't make it so. He has lied before and fairly often. The 'biggest inauguration' guy (Not) who was going to release his taxes... NOT!

We need sworn testimony like when Clinton manned up.

Time for Trump to man up.

We are tired of him wussing out on twitter.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-21-2020)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    only in the delusional and hate filled minds of the leftists.................ask any trump supporter if this is a legitimate impeachment of a high crime or misdemeanor

Of course it's not legitinmate, you scumbags are guaranteed to make it a sham and to violate oaths of office by acquitting an obviously corrupt politician caught using the power of his office to
    try and steal another election. Scumbag traitor piece of shit. Die.

6. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-21-2020)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    there we go. i was wondering when the craptastic insults about nothing would come out...........y'all do that shit when i've exposed your idiocy
    You have not exposed anyone's idiocy. You have exposed that you cannot compose a coherent, English expository paragraph. And that is all I have said.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Interesting.

There has never been an impeachment without witnesses.

There has never been a President who refused to cooperate with any subpoenas until Trump.

Many more people than presidents have been impeached. Every single impeachment to date has had witnesses.

It is absurd to be arguing if a trial should have witnesses.

They are making a mockery of justice.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Trump never claimed executive privilege in refusing to cooperate with the House Inquiry.

That means anybody here arguing he has executive privilege is fantasizing it is even an issue.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Republicans argued that the President was not permitted to appear or have attorneys in the House.

That's just flat false.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-22-2020)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cinnabar,

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Too funny.

Yes, Donald John Trump is a total and utter disgrace.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2020)

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anybody watch much of the impeachment yet?

What a mockery of justice to see the Republicans arguing that evidence has no place in a trial.

Never thought I'd see that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2020)

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Anybody watch much of the impeachment yet?

What a mockery of justice to see the Republicans arguing that evidence has no place in a trial.

Never thought I'd see that.
    I stayed up and watched. The Republican council and defense is a joke.

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I stayed up and watched. The Republican council and defense is a joke.
    The Republican display was shameful.

What a total crock.

They have been covering their eyes and ears to all the abuse of Donald John Trump from his candidacy to present. That is their prerogative if they like to be lied to and want to believe BS, but now they are expecting the rest of the nation to look the other way as their refusal to see facts is made official.

And that is too much.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2020)