Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72

Thread: Happy Trump Impeachment Trial! May The Truth Come Out...

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    93,432
    Thanks
    6,100
    Thanked 26,656 Times in 21,235 Posts
    Groans
    2,214
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 2,100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Your trump supporters are a minority of Americans!!
    and yet you are so afraid of November 2020 that you think you have to impeach Trump......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    To your kind, everything is always flawed when the numbers are against you.
    pray tell, what is 'my kind'................because you idiots like to conveniently forget that those who aren't always slamming trump or republicans are automatically trump supporters...............but that merely shows you're a 2 dimensional degenerate incapable of rational though
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,088
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,053 Times in 3,365 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    pray tell, what is 'my kind'................because you idiots like to conveniently forget that those who aren't always slamming trump or republicans are automatically trump supporters...............but that merely shows you're a 2 dimensional degenerate incapable of rational though
    Thank you my dear. I don't as usual believe a word you say.

  4. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Thank you my dear. I don't as usual believe a word you say.
    yes, that's because you can only see left/right...................that's it. nothing else is possible in your limited mindset...........too bad for you, lemming
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  5. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,525
    Thanks
    6,318
    Thanked 12,200 Times in 5,954 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 986 Posts

    Default

    Mcconnell will try to have a sham trial, with no witnesses or documents allowed?!!



    If the pukes in the senate vote to acquit the orange clown without evidence being heard, they may lose the senate in November?!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    Micawber (01-21-2020)

  7. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,098
    Thanks
    11,688
    Thanked 9,906 Times in 6,682 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,699 Times in 4,052 Posts

    Default

    Hello dukkha,

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    he released the transcript -you already "heard from him" he's tweeted about it constantly ( perfect phone call)
    It's about more than the phone call. And if Trump feels the need to speak so frequently about it, he should actually come to the proceedings, be sworn in as our leader to tell everyone the truth.

    Letting Trump hide behind unsworn twitter is like giving him a License to Lie.

    Anybody who gives Trump a License to Lie is part of the cover-up.

    We don't want a cover-up. We want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

    It is very troubling for America that so many Trump fans don't want the truth to come out.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    Earl (01-21-2020)

  9. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It's about more than the phone call.
    it is? what else is there?
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  10. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    15,666
    Thanks
    8,426
    Thanked 7,848 Times in 4,974 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 771 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    pray tell, what is 'my kind'................because you idiots like to conveniently forget that those who aren't always slamming trump or republicans are automatically trump supporters...............but that merely shows you're a 2 dimensional degenerate incapable of rational though
    Fuck man...you calling others "idiots" or "degenerates" or being "incapable of rational thought" (which you misspelled)...is like Chris Christie telling someone that he has a fat ass!
    Trump…more than just an ignorant, classless boor. He also is the worst president in American history.

  11. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    15,666
    Thanks
    8,426
    Thanked 7,848 Times in 4,974 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 771 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Mcconnell will try to have a sham trial, with no witnesses or documents allowed?!!



    If the pukes in the senate vote to acquit the orange clown without evidence being heard, they may lose the senate in November?!!

    Shhhh! Let it sneak up on 'em!
    Trump…more than just an ignorant, classless boor. He also is the worst president in American history.

  12. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

    Earl (01-21-2020)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    PoliTalker (01-21-2020)

  14. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Fuck man...you calling others "idiots" or "degenerates" or being "incapable of rational thought" (which you misspelled)...is like Chris Christie telling someone that he has a fat ass!
    right, because the leftists and righties on this board are completely capable of differentiating between left, right, and libertarian......................until they're not. and ooooooh, grammar police jumping at a missed 't' at the end of a sentence acting like you won the lottery and were proven right......................this is the shit I talk about both of you morons that you're 'incapable' of rational thought
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  15. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    21,654
    Thanks
    1,106
    Thanked 11,267 Times in 7,841 Posts
    Groans
    858
    Groaned 636 Times in 615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    7% of Americans want an extended number of witnesses to testify. Its the GOP who stand to suffer at the ballot box.
    only 7%?

    Cool. Don't care

    Americans aren't even talking about impeachment

    you missed your shot

  16. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    21,654
    Thanks
    1,106
    Thanked 11,267 Times in 7,841 Posts
    Groans
    858
    Groaned 636 Times in 615 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The proposed rules are already a sham. The American people want a fair trial, which they will not get.
    The only person who deserves a fair trial is President Trump

    What you want is irrelevant

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Earl (01-21-2020)

  18. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    26,449
    Thanks
    41,790
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 9,121 Posts
    Groans
    25,719
    Groaned 1,703 Times in 1,595 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    A fair trial (unlike the unfair and totally partisan House circus) in the Senate...exoneration...not guilty...innocent.

    What have the Dems accomplished except failure to remove a sitting president and total humiliation.

    Not to mention the industrial strength retribution in Nov. for these dumb Dems.

    Nervous Nancy should have taken her own advice. No impeachment without non-partisan support.

  19. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    15,666
    Thanks
    8,426
    Thanked 7,848 Times in 4,974 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 771 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    right, because the leftists and righties on this board are completely capable of differentiating between left, right, and libertarian......................until they're not. and ooooooh, grammar police jumping at a missed 't' at the end of a sentence acting like you won the lottery and were proven right......................this is the shit I talk about both of you morons that you're 'incapable' of rational thought
    Grammar police would not even bother with that semi-literate shit you spew. I've seen better expository writing than yours from grammar school kids.
    Trump…more than just an ignorant, classless boor. He also is the worst president in American history.

  20. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,292
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Grammar police would not even bother with that semi-literate shit you spew. I've seen better expository writing than yours from grammar school kids.
    there we go. i was wondering when the craptastic insults about nothing would come out...........y'all do that shit when i've exposed your idiocy
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 03:40 PM
  2. Happy Impeachment Day, America! Trump's Nightmare Becomes Reality.
    By PoliTalker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-21-2019, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2019, 07:41 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2019, 12:08 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2019, 07:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •